Below is a list of 60 sex quotes and quotes about sex to help you appreciate the purpose of sex between two intimate partners. Sex is wonderful but only when done rightfully in the confines of marriage as God created it as the 60 sex quotes on physical intimacy will show you below.
60 Quotes About Sex.
1. Sex before marriage is morally wrong and the person who gives their bodies on the altar of fornication only asks for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
2. Sex is meant only for married people for the purpose of bonding and not for the unmarried couple. Samuel Zulu.
3. Physical intimacy without love is like eating a well-cooked relish without salt. Samuel Zulu.
4. Sex is only beautiful and blessed if done in the confinement of marriage. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who carelessly plant his seed everywhere is foolish and lacks understanding. Samuel Zulu.
6. Men out there, please dare not to plant your seed in someone else’s garden without any intention of caring for the resulting offsprings. Samuel Zulu.
7. If you carelessly sell your body for cheap sex, you will never have a happy intimate life the way God meant it to be. Samuel Zulu.
8. Let lot the love of illicit sex be the reason you damn your soul into eternal destruction. Samuel Zulu.
9. It’s natural to be physically and sexually attracted to the opposite gender because you are human and not a robot. Samuel Zulu.
10. Saving sex for marriage will always be worth it in the end. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who allows his erections to dictate his behaviour towards women will soon find himself in big trouble. Samuel Zulu.
12. Let not your erections be the reason you deflower someone else’s daughter before the appointed time. Samuel Zulu.
13. If married, drink water from your own cistern and don’t desire to drink from another. Samuel Zulu.
14. Physical intimacy will only be pleasurable if it’s done out of a loving and selfless heart. Samuel Zulu.
15. Sexual intimacy will never be enjoyable if you do it because you have to. Samuel Zulu.
16. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. Tom Robbins.
17. Making love is not equivalent to love. But not making love is most certainly a waste. We didn’t want to be wasteful. Fawn Weaver.
18. Your purity is not based on what you’ve done with your body. It’s based on what Jesus did with His. Sheila Wray Gregoire.
19. Billions of people have had sex. I don’t know how many have actually made love. Sheila Wray Gregoire.
20. Done well, marital sexuality can be a supremely healing experience. Gary L. Thomas.
21. The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it. Woody Allen.
22. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 1 Corinthians 7:1.
23. Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Proverbs 5: 15.
24. Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:14.
25. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. 1 Corinthians 7:3.
26. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24.
27. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18.
28. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 1 Corinthians 7:2.
29. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Genesis 2:25.
30. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Proverbs 5:18.
31. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. Song of Solomon 1:2.
32. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer. 1 Corinthians 7:5a.
33. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. 1 Corinthians 7:9.
34. If you truly love your significant other, you won’t share your body or DNA with someone else. Samuel Zulu.
35. Intimacy without love is nothing more than lust manifesting in full measure. Samuel Zulu.
36. Intimacy outside marriage brings nothing but guilt and shame. Samuel Zulu.
37. Physical intimacy is like food unto the man but to a woman, it’s all about emotional connection and nourishment. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you want to have an amazing sex life full of joy, wait till marriage. Samuel Zulu.
39. He who marries a woman for sex only ask for trouble and must not complain when he ends up with a Jezebel. Samuel Zulu.
40. Sex can be a formidable weapon women can use to their advantage if not stopped. Samuel Zulu.
41. A woman who uses sex as a weapon to manipulate his man to submit to her desires is worse than a serpent. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you aren’t enjoying sex in the confines of marriage then something is seriously wrong between you two. Samuel Zulu.
43. If you cheaply offer sex to any man you come across, it shows how cheap your character is. Samuel Zulu.
44. A woman of value won’t carelessly spread her legs wide open to every Jim and Jack who comes her way. Samuel Zulu.
45. Sexual passions are life fire in that they will consume you if you play around them. Samuel Zulu.
46. One who marries for sex alone will have bad days and good nights. African Proverb.
47. A woman who pursues a man for sex loses her spiritual beauty. African Proverb.
48. Coffee and love taste best when hot. African Proverb.
49. A woman who offers sex to everyone will get kicked by everyone. African Proverb.
50. Strong love is not soon forgotten. English Proverb.
51. Keep your eyes on girls that don’t tell their mothers everything. Luxemburg Proverb.
52. Sex isn’t’ just physical but also spiritual and emotional. Samuel Zulu.
53. Physical intimacy without emotion and romance, is like eating a well-cooked relish without salt. Samuel Zulu.
54. Without true love, real physical intimacy between partners becomes a pipe dream. Samuel Zulu.
55. In the midst of true love, not lust, sex comes naturally. Samuel Zulu.
56. God created sex to be enjoyed only by married couples between man and woman and not outside of that. Samuel Zulu.
57. If marriage is filled with true Christ-like love, your sex life will blossom like a tree planted by the riverside that never dries up. Samuel Zulu.
58. If only one party is enjoying sex, there will never be oneness. Samuel Zulu.
59. Oneness in physical intimacy can only be experienced when both parties enjoy the act. Samuel Zulu.
60. If you truly and selflessly love your partner, you won’t deny them sex for no apparent reason. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 60 sex quotes will help you appreciate sex more and why it must be done only in the confines of marriage to avoid unnecessary problems. Stay pure.
Sharing is caring.