Below is a list of 63 self reflection quotes and quotes about self reflection to help you know yourself better. Self reflection is crucial to self-discovery and without it, you are a lost soul indeed. May these 63 self refection quotes help you know yourself better than ever before.
63 Quotes About Self Reflection.
1. We should have taken our chances back then when we were young and beautiful and didn’t even know it. Lois McMaster Bujold.
2. People who have had little self-reflection live life in a huge reality blind spot. Bryant McGill.
3. If ever I was running, it was towards you. Jennifer Elisabeth.
4. Your most important “want” should be the one you can control. Shannon L. Alder.
5. Try your best to be a saint and see how far you’ll fall. Sai Marie Johnson.
6. I met a boy whose eyes showed me that the past, present and future were all the same thing. Jennifer Elisabeth.
7. The world is a mountain. Whatever you say, it will echo it back to you. Rumi.
8. The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear. Rumi.
9. A white flower grows in the quietness. Let your tongue become that flower. Rumi.
10. I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think. Rumi.
11. If you can step away from your need for approval, all that you do, top to bottom, will be approved. Rumi.
12. A pearl in the shell does not touch the ocean. Be a pearl without a shell. Rumi.
Read also: 63 Reflection Quotes [To Help You Live Intently].
13. Let the beauty of what you love to be what you do. Rumi.
14. Whatever you want, ask it of yourself. Whatever you’re looking for can only be found inside of you. Rumi.
15. The inspiration you seek is already within you. Be silent and listen. Rumi.
16. The only real conflict you will ever have in your life won’t be with others, but with yourself. Shannon L. Alder.
17. When we know what we most fear, we know what we most care about. Patti Digh.
18. One needs a great deal of idle time to feel really sorry for oneself. J.G. Ballard.
19. I don’t ever want to hurt anyone, but I really wish there was something like a reset button on my life. Jennifer Elisabeth.
20. We are chained by our own control. Life is nothing more than finding the key that unlocks every part of our soul. Shannon L. Alder.
21. As understanding deepens, the further removed it becomes from knowledge. C.G. Jung.
22. During self-reflection, the realization came that revolution begins within. Amanda Mosher.
23. You won’t find angels in hell, only demons that know how to play with yours. Shannon L. Alder.
24. It is a blessed gift to witness the beauty of each day. Lailah Gifty Akita.
25. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. Buddha.
26. Purity or impurity depends on oneself, no one can purify another. Buddha.
27. Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. Buddha.
28. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha.
29. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. Buddha.
30. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. Buddha.
31. As you think in your heart, so will your life be and manifest. Samuel Zulu.
32. Self-reflection is the genesis of self-discovery. Without it, you are a lost soul. Samuel Zulu.
33. He who knows his own heart won’t be led astray by society or the opinions of others. Samuel Zulu.
34. Let your values be the moral compass that governs your lifestyle. Samuel Zulu.
35. Taking care of yourself doesn’t mean me first, it means me too. L.R. Knost.
36. Self-reflection is a kind of self-judgment. The difference is just this the former is positive and the latter is negative. Balroop Singh.
37. Mirrors: they show you what you lack, not what you have. Marty Rubin.
38. Let go of rejections and focus on self-reflection. For it is within that you will find the light you seek. Amy Leigh Mercree.
39. We are all capable of great self-deception when it serves us. Holly Black.
40. Speak criticism into the mirror before you share with anyone else. Maureen Joyce Connolly.
41. If I weighed my actions further in the past, the regret might kill me. Flynn Berry.
42. Intellectually speaking, people love you with the capacity that they have at that time. Germany Kent.
43. Accustomed to himself, he then felt not so interesting. He knew himself too well; he thence hid out for some mystery. Criss Jami.
44. I love him in ways that I can’t explain to other people. They don’t understand it’s not their fault. Jennifer Elisabeth.
45. Your most important “want” should be the one you can control. Shannon L. Alder.
46. If you lack self-awareness, you will live on autopilot for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
47. Lack of self-awareness and self-reflection is the reason why most people don’t know who they are anymore. Samuel Zulu.
48. Sometimes, all you need to spend some quality time with yourself to discover yourself. Samuel Zulu.
49. Remember, you will always be as you imagine in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
50. With self-awareness, comes self-love for, without it, you won’t know what self-love is all about. Samuel Zulu.
51. You are the only reason as to why you succeed and fail in life, period. Samuel Zulu.
52. He who knows not himself must not pretend that he knows other people. Samuel Zulu.
53. Remember, your needs, too matter. Don’t throw them out of the window just to meet other’s needs. Samuel Zulu.
54. If you can’t know yourself, no other person will do that on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
55. The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself. Michel De Montaigne.
56. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. Amit Ray.
57. Peace of mind arrives the moment you come to peace with the contents of your mind. Rasheed Ogunlaru.
58. There are mighty few people who think what they think they think. Robert Henri.
59. When a man is a mystery to himself you can hardly call him mysterious. Abraham Verghese.
60. The destination isn’t in finding yourself. The destination is in the search. Thomas Warfield.
61. Remember, how you view yourself is a real indicator of who you will become in life. Samuel Zulu.
62. How you see yourself matters to the world. So, don’t fill yourself with self negativity. Samuel Zulu.
63. If an eagle wasn’t proud of itself, it would wish it would have been a chicken. Samuel Zulu.
Hope the 63 self refection quotes will help you discover yourself on your self-discovery path. Take care.
Sharing is caring.