Below is a list of 54 self-pity quotes and quotes about self-pity to remind you why you must not feel sorry for yourself as if you are still a child. Self-pity will just lead you to depression if not dealt with earlier. May these 54 self-pity quotes help you stop feeling sorry for yourself like a baby.
54 Quotes About Self-Pity.
1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself like you are a baby because it won’t do you any good at all. Samuel Zulu.
2. Self-pity if not carefully dealt with at an early stage might lead you to suicide. Be careful with how you feel about yourself. Samuel Zulu.
3. He who feels sorry for himself for no reason sees no reason as to why he should love himself and be good to himself. Samuel Zulu.
4. A confident chicken is way better off than an eagle that isn’t sure of itself or place it belongs to. Samuel Zulu.
5. Forget about loving yourself if you are always finding everything wrong to criticize yourself with. Samuel Zulu.
6. Unfortunately, for most people, all they know is to look for the bad things in themselves instead of focusing on the good. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Self-pity is the worst act of self-hate you can do you your own self that mist lead to you killing yourself because you think you are worthless. Samuel Zulu.
8. Fill your heart with positive thoughts of self-love and not thought of self-pity and self-hate. Samuel Zulu.
9. Stop looking for others to feel sorry for you. You are not a baby for heaven’s sake but a grown adult. Samuel Zulu.
10. Only babies need to be felt sorry for when they stumble because they are young but for you who’s of age, you need to mature and stop looking of empathy like a baby. Samuel Zulu.
11. Self-pity if taken too far leads to you seeing everything wrong about yourself and not appreciating the good hidden in you. Samuel Zulu.
12. Where self-pity is, sadness thrives lie a tree planted by the riverside that never gets dry. Samuel Zulu.
13. If little fowls of the air don’t feel sorry for themselves, why must you. Aren’t you more valuable than they are? Samuel Zulu.
14. Say no to self-pity and start saying yes to self-love and positive vibes about yourself. Samuel Zulu.
15. Don’t let anyone in this world make you feel less than you are because you are different from them. Samuel Zulu.
16. Self-pity is a sin. It is a form of living suicide. Charles J. S.
17. Sadness is almost never anything but a form of fatigue. Andre Gide.
18. Self-pity becomes your oxygen but you learn to breathe it without a gasp. So, nobody even notices you are hurting. Paul Monette.
19. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone. Mitch Albom.
20. You ain’t no woodstove; you can’t just squat in the middle of my house and stew. Catherynne M.
21. Self-pity is spiritual suicide. It is an indefensible self-mutilation of the soul. Anthon St. Maarten.
22. Being a victim is more palatable than having to recognize the intrinsic contradictions of one’s own governing philosophy. Tom Clancy.
23. Self-pity, while it should be accorded due respect, is the greatest of all acids to the human soul. Paul Hoffman.
24. There is more evil in the least sin than in the greatest affliction. Thomas Brooks.
25. All depression roots is self-pity and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously. Tony Robbins.
26. Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world. Helen Keller.
27. I tell people to monitor their self-pity. Self-pity is very unattractive. Patty Duke.
28. There is absolutely no worse death curse than the humdrum daily existence of the living dead. Anthon St. Maarten.
29. How often have our own tears blinded us to the tears of others? Marty Rubin.
30. The only person who can make you a victim is you. Max Patrick.
31. No one can please a man who is not at peace with himself. Bamigboye Olurotimi.
32. Self-pity is a deep grieve. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. Don’t gaze too hard at your belly button or you will unexpectedly hit rock bottom. Ana Claudia Antunes.
34. When you hit rock bottom, don’t pity yourself. Instead, let your rock bottom experiences the best thing that has ever happened to you. Samuel Zulu.
35. How can you have genuine compassion for others if you can’t be compassionate to the image you see in the mirror? Samuel Zulu.
36. Where self-pity is, depression is just around the corner ready to make its appearance. Samuel Zulu.
37. This world is a hard place to live for people who feel sorry for themselves as the world owes you nothing. Samuel Zulu.
38. The world owes you nothing. Get out there and make a difference instead of whining as to why life is unfair. Samuel Zulu.
39. Life is hard for everyone. Don’t feel sorry for yourself because things are hard as life tests us all. Samuel Zulu.
40. People feel lonely not because they are alone but because they have lost touch with their true self. Samuel Zulu.
41. Kindly flash out people who make you feel that you are not good enough for them. Samuel Zulu.
42. Why bother being around people who make you second guess about yourself? It makes no sense. Samuel Zulu.
43. Just because you are not good enough for someone doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you. It’s just wrong synergy. Samuel Zulu.
44. Sadly, some people are just good at making others feel bad about themselves. What a shame. Samuel Zulu.
45. Stop pitying yourself and start working on yourself if you want your life to change for the better. Samuel Zulu.
46. I can’t obsess over what got me in this situation. I have to focus on how to get out of it. K. Weikel.
47. If you want to stay around here like death eating a soda cracker, that’s your business. Maya Angelou.
48. I learn from my own daughter that you don’t have to be awake to cry. Jodi Picoult.
49. Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. Louise L.
50. If you do not respect your own wishes, no one else will. Vironika Tugaleva.
51. Self-pity is spiritual suicide. It is an indefensible self-mutilation of the soul. Anthon St. Maarten.
52. Strong people don’t play victim, don’t throw pity parties, and never point fingers. Charles F Glassman.
53. Although, at times, self-pity can feel strangely comforting, when it becomes too comfortable, you’ll never leave. Charles F. Glassman.
54. Negative emotions, such as feelings of hatred, meanness, low self-esteem and confidence, and pessimism, create an unpleasant person and a bleak destiny. Auliq Ice.
Hope these 54 self-pity quotes will help you stop feeling sorry for yourself for no apparent reason because you are not a baby anyway to want people to feel sorry for you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.