Below is a list of self discovery quotes and quotes of self discovery to help you discover your authentic self by taking you own path. Self-discovery is the most important thing that you will ever do here on earth as the 63 self discovery quotes will show you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Self Discovery.
1. The day you discover yourself, is the day you truly start living. Samuel Zulu.
2. New endless possibilities become available to you once you discover yourself and your life purpose. Samuel Zulu.
3. Finding your true purpose in life always go hand in hand with discovering yourself. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you don’t discover who you are, you will have to spend the resto of your life living an illusion. Samuel Zulu.
5. It’s a tragedy that we live in a word full of people who no longer know who they really are anymore. Samuel Zulu.
6. If an eagle never knew who it was, it will spend the rest of its life wishing it was a chicken. Samuel Zulu.
7. Lack of self-discovery is what makes people foolishly compare themselves to others forgetting that we are all different. Samuel Zulu.
8. Until you realize that an apple will never taste the same as an orange, you will always wish to be like someone else. Samuel Zulu.
9. Once, you are born, finding yourself will be the second most important thing you will ever do with this one life you have to live. Samuel Zulu.
10. Forget about finding your true purpose in life if you don’t even know who you are. Samuel Zulu.
11. No one will ever discover the real you on your behalf. It’s all up to you. Samuel Zulu.
12. Once you discover yourself, you become a free bird. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who doesn’t know himself shall always remain prisoner to other people’s perceptions of him. Samuel Zulu.
14. Real self-discovery begins when you start venturing out of your comfort zone. Samuel Zulu.
15. He who fears getting out of his comfort zone will never know his real identity. Samuel Zulu.
16. One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. Friedrich Nietzsche.
17. I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self. Aristotle.
18. True self-discovery begins where your comfort zone ends. Adam Braun.
19. Mistakes are portals of self-discovery. James Joyce.
20. The delight are always available. Gail Sheehy.
21. I now know, by an almost fatalistic conformity with the facts, that my destiny is to travel. Ernesto Guevara.
22. Do not fear emptiness. It is the dwelling place of possibility. Nothing can be added to a vessel that is already full. Malachi.
23. Every problem has one immediate cause, many remote causes, long term and short term effects. Ikechukwu Joseph.
24. I was speaking without thinking about it first, not hesitating, just saying what I felt first. Morgan Matson.
25. I have loved and lost many a time, but along the way I have found myself. Lyrical Treasure.
26. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha.
27. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. Buddha.
28. He who walks in the eightfold noble path with unswerving determination is sure to reach Nirvana. Buddha.
29. Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray. Rumi.
30. When you do things from the soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi.
31. Don’t you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds. Rumi.
32. We are one. Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself. Rumi.
33. There is a force within that gives your life. Seek that. Rumi.
34. Find what your heart is naturally drawn to and pursue it with all you have. Samuel Zulu.
35. Once you take the path only you were meant to take just know you have found yourself. Samuel Zulu.
36. If you have found yourself, you won’t blindly take the path someone is prescribing to you. Samuel Zulu.
38. You will never live unless you find yourself. Samuel Zulu.
39. Lack of self-discovery is the reason why most people are lost and living in auto pilot mode. Samuel Zulu.
40. It’s he who’s lost that lives in auto pilot mode rather than truly living as a human. Samuel Zulu.
41. If you don’t know yourself and what makes you unique, you are no different from a robot. Samuel Zulu.
42. One you find yourself, happiness, joy and abundance all organically follow suite. Samuel Zulu.
43. You don’t need to be highly educated to know yourself as there so many people with PhDs from well renowned universities who are still lost in life. Samuel Zulu.
44. You owe it to yourself to find and live the life you want to live and no one else. Samuel Zulu.
45. Answering the questing, “what is I want out of my life,” is the first step towards self-discovery. Samuel Zulu.
46. Discovering yourself is like finding that hidden treasure after a long exhausting treasure hunt. Samuel Zulu.
47. There is a sparking hidden diamond within you. It’s up to you to find it. Samuel Zulu.
48. It’s up you and no one else to find the son you were meant to sing. Samuel Zulu.
49. And I have wondered often, was I master in my soul, or did I become the slave of my own blade? Diana Gabaldon.
50. Character is the real you, the you in you that makes you the you, you are. Ikechukwu Joseph.
51. The most satisfying journey is the journey you take inward with yourself. Nitin Namdeo.
52. The longest journey is the journey inward. Dag Hammarskjold.
53. Until you make peace with who you are, you will never be content with what you have. Doris Mortman.
54. May you follow the path of light. Lailah Gifty Akita.
55. Do not wait for leaders: do it yourself, person to person. Mother Theresa.
56. It’s like you’re a mirror and you show me who I want to be, instead of who I am. Michelle Hodkin.
57. A man who reads will find himself. Lailah Gifty Akita.
58. The greatest achievement is self-discovery. Lailah Gifty Akita.
59. Service is the key to self-discovery of full strength. Lailah Gifty Akita.
60. Follow your heart. It will lead you to your inner self. Nitin Namdeo.
61. If you can read, write and think, you have liberated yourself from any darkness into the wonderful light. Lailah Gifty Akita.
62. Your unlived tomorrow is more important than your lived yesterday. Ikechukwu Joseph.
63. A compassionate heart radiates rays of beauty that remove the clouds of million hearts. Amit Ray.
Hope these 63 self discovery quotes will inspire you to take and walk your own path as that is the only key to self discovery. Take care.
Sharing is caring.