Below is a list of 60 self control quotes and quotes about self control to remind you why self-control is crucial to living a trouble-free life. If you want to live a life without regrets due to careless mistakes made due to recklessness, then these 60 self control quotes are what you need.
60 Quotes About Self Control.
1. Lack of self-control is what has led many young women to have unwanted pregnancies. Samuel Zulu.
2. He who has self-control of his feelings will avoid many troubles in life. Samuel Zulu.
3. He who can’t handle himself won’t be able to handle others either. Samuel Zulu.
4. Learning to control and handle yourself is where self-control begins. Samuel Zulu.
5. Lack of self-control is what will make many cheap women spread their legs wide open to every Jim and Jack that comes their way. Samuel Zulu.
6. An immoral woman who can’t handle her raging bodily urges has no trouble in accepting any seed from any man. Samuel Zulu.
7. As a man, never let your erections be the reason you impregnate someone else’s daughter without the plan to take care of the resulting offspring from your seed. Samuel Zulu.
8. Temptation to relive yourself as a man will always be there. Self-control is what will keep you from carelessly planting your seed in any garden you see. Samuel Zulu.
9. Don’t let anger be the reason you kill someone. Learn to control your anger, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
10. It’s ok to be angry when someone wrongs you but don’t just overdo it. Samuel Zulu.
11. Being sexually attracted to the opposite gender is normal and natural as you are human and not a robot but just contain yourself. Samuel Zulu.
12. Learn to control your sexual urges if you don’t want your glory and destiny to be taken away from you. Samuel Zulu.
13. Lack of discipline is what has made many potential young people lose their destinies on the altar of fornication. Samuel Zulu.
14. Lack of self-control is what made Samson the most powerful man in the Old Testament lose his God-given destiny on the altar of sex by Delilah. Samuel Zulu.
15. Learning to control your sexual urges is what will keep Satan from stealing your crown. Samuel Zulu.
16. Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained. William Blake.
17. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt.
18. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions. Will Smith.
19. Self-discipline is when your conscience tells you to do something and you don’t talk back. W.K Hope.
20. Press on. Obstacles are seldom the same size tomorrow as they are today. Robert Schuller.
21. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. Marcus Aurelius.
22. He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls. Proverbs 25:28.
23. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge. 2 Peter 1:5.
24. But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 1 Peter 4:7.
25. He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city. Proverbs 16:32.
26. But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. 1 Corinthians 9:27.
27. A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. Proverbs 29:11.
28. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath. James 1:19.
29. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. 1 Corinthians 9:25a.
30. Be not among winebibbers among riotous eaters of flesh. Proverbs 23:20.
31. You must learn to control your dreams or your dreams will forever control you. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
32. Man is the slave of emotions when they arise, and master of them when they don’t. Raheel Farooq.
33. Excuses fall silent behind self-control, focus, and direction. Lorii Myers.
34. He who has no control over his heart ends up being a disaster. Samuel Zulu.
35. Just because something feels good doesn’t mean it’s right for you or you must act upon it without cross-checking. Samuel Zulu.
36. The Lord calls us to be temperate in all things and not to live recklessly like animals. Samuel Zulu.
37. He who is temperate in all things is wise and will avoid many troubles in this life. Samuel Zulu.
38. Even fools are considered wise if they exercise temperance for a minute. Samuel Zulu.
39. Temperance is key to living a trouble-free life free from any regrets. Samuel Zulu.
40. Lack of temperance is the reason why most people make costly decisions they bitterly regret later. Samuel Zulu.
41. It’s in the lack of temperance that is why most people end up with wrong life partners due to not controlling their romantic passions. Samuel Zulu.
42. It takes a great deal of temperance to make wise choices in life you won’t cry foul later. Samuel Zulu.
43. In carelessly spreading your legs wide open to every Jim and Jack is how most young girls end up having unwanted pregnancies. Samuel Zulu.
44. A man with loose valves down there must not be brought near a woman if you don’t want trouble. Samuel Zulu.
45. Self-mastery begins with being able to control and take charge of yourself. Samuel Zulu.
46. You are in control of your life when you refuse to be provoked. Lailah Gifty Akita.
47. Greed robs you of more value than the price of what you’ve gained. A.J. Darkholme.
48. Conquer yourself; the world is you. Raheel Farooq.
49. If you manage yourself, you control the flow of your time in the right direction. Israelmore Ayivor.
50. Only by fully experiencing fear, can you ever hope to control it. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
51. Human complexity can be conquered with calmness. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. The greatest conquest is self-control. Lailah Gifty Akita.
53. You can conquer any aggressive action, with restraint and patient. Lailah Gifty Akita.
54. The only thing you have 100 per cent control over is you. Hyrum W. Smith.
55. The actuality that the heart does not want to feel, doesn’t negate the certitude that it once felt and will still feel. Itohan Eghide.
56. How many times have our conscience firmly prompted us to ‘draw the line,’ and we showed up with an eraser? Craig D. Lounsbrough.
57. Without delayed gratification, there is no self-control. Sunday Adelaja.
58. If you do not run your subconscious mind yourself, someone else will run it for you. Florence Scovel Shinn.
59. There never has been and cannot be a good life without self-control. Apart from self-control, no good life is imaginable. Leo Tolstoy.
60. The best kind of self-control is to avoid situations that require self-control. Paul J. Silvia.
Hope these 60 self-control quotes will help you practice temperance in whatever you do in life to avoid making unnecessary mistakes you will regret later. Take care.
Sharing is caring.