Below is a list of 75 sad crying quotes and crying quotes on life to remind you it’s ok to cry when hurt as you aren’t a robot. We all cry when hurt enough which is at times necessary to heal, may these 75 sad crying quotes help you see crying in a good light and not a sigh of weakness.
75 Crying Quotes On Life.
1. It’s ok to cry at times to relive yourself. Samuel Zulu.
2. Sometimes, crying is necessary to heal your past wounds. Samuel Zulu.
3. Stop crying over spilt milk. It can’t be gathered back. Samuel Zulu.
4. No matter how you cry, you can’t gather spilt milk. Let go and move on. Samuel Zulu.
5. Not all things in life are worth crying for. Samuel Zulu.
6. Shedding tears for the loss of something shows how dearly you valued that thing. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Cry, let go, forgive and move on. Samuel Zulu.
8. Weeping is good for your emotional health as it acts as a ventilator. Samuel Zulu.
9. Weep but don’t take it too far where it becomes harmful to your wellbeing. Samuel Zulu.
10. Crying isn’t for babies only. Adults too, need to cry at times to relive themselves. Samuel Zulu.
11. There is nothing wrong in weeping as a grown as weeping knows no age. Samuel Zulu.
12. We all cry for several different reasons which is part of being human. Samuel Zulu.
13. Stop mourning for the loss of something that was never meant for you. Samuel Zulu.
14. it’s no use to mourn someone who never had any interest in you to begin with. Samuel Zulu.
15. Not all lost friends are worth mourning for. You are better off alone at times. Samuel Zulu.
16. Never grieve the loss of a fake friendship. Rather, celebrate that it’s gone. Samuel Zulu.
17. Never cry for the loss these in your life: fake friends, fake love and fake people. Samuel Zulu.
18. Mourn not for the loss of a fake relationship that never existed in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
19. If you mourn the loss of a fake relationship, you have serous self-love issues. Samuel Zulu.
20. It makes no sense to cry for someone who can’t shed a tear for you in return. Samuel Zulu.
21. Cry not for losing things meant only to last for as season, not a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
22. It’s only fake love that brings tears. True love doesn’t but heals all wounds. Samuel Zulu.
23. Don’t cry when you lose friends. It’s part of growth. Samuel Zulu.
24. Crying also helps you release your emotional baggage. Samuel Zulu.
25. Do not apologize for crying. Without this emotion, we are only robots. Elizabeth Gilbert.
26. We need never be ashamed of our tears. Charles Dickens.
27. Those who do not weep do not see. Victor Hugo.
28. We can cry for years but sometimes gotta smile too. Aberjhani.
29. Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear. Joshua Wisenbaker.
30. When the heart is full it runs out of the eyes. Sholem Aleichem.
31. Those we love are the only ones worth crying over. Allie Brennan.
32. My body needs laughter as much as it needs tears. Both are cleansers of stress. Mahogany.
33. I have laughed more than daffodils and cried more than June. Sanober Khan.
34. She didn’t mind a little rain. At least no one would see her cry. Lisi Harrison.
35. When you feel sadness inside, wipe it away by cries and tears. Toba Beta.
36. Tears won’t help me right now. They’ll just make me weaker. Colleen Hoover.
37. Instead of crying and begging for your love, you can stand and fight for it. M.F. Moonzajer.
38. Life is so strange I don’t know why but somebody, somebody has to cry. Elvis Costello.
39. Crying has no potential for solving the problems. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
40. Every once in a while, a good cry is needed in order to move forward. Dormaine G.
41. I love a book that makes me cry. L.M. Montgomery.
42. Happiness grows best in the soil of contentment. Tim Fargo.
43. At some point, you must stop crying and move on. Samuel Zulu.
44. Crying may not to undo what’s done but can help you let go. Samuel Zulu.
45. Weep not for the damage done already but weep to heal from it. Samuel Zulu.
46. Even fools are considered wise if the weep and admit their folly. Samuel Zulu.
47. Crying is part of being human as we are emotional creatures, not robots. Samuel Zulu.
48. Only robots don’t cry when hurt but as humans we must do so to heal. Samuel Zulu.
49. Life is hard and can make you cry sometime but don’t lose hope. Samuel Zulu.
50. Yes, life has made me cry but hasn’t broken me. Samuel Zulu.
51. I cry but I am still unbroken and more resilient than ever before. Samuel Zulu.
52. Not all loses in life are work crying for. Some are worth celebrating. Samuel Zulu.
53. It makes no sense to weep for the loss of something that was never there. Samuel Zulu.
54. Tears are what comes out of your eyes when you heart is full of grief. Samuel Zulu.
55. Grief makes us all cry in different ways to mourn our pain or loss. Samuel Zulu.
56. Sometimes, crying is a sign of an overjoyed heart. Samuel Zulu.
57. Weep not for those who enjoys seeing you miserable when karma strikes back. Samuel Zulu.
58. Karma can make you cry especially if it finds on the wrong side. Samuel Zulu.
59. Karma only brings tears to those who disobey it. Samuel Zulu.
60 If you don’t want your life to be filled with tears, respect karma ASAP. Samuel Zulu.
61. Shed tears to only that which was valuable to you when around. Samuel Zulu.
62. Weep not for the devil when karma pays him his dues. Samuel Zulu.
63. I cry but that doesn’t mean I am weak. Samuel Zulu.
64. That’s enough crying about the problems, let’s begin killing the problems. Amit Kalantri.
65. Boys don’t cry or at least that’s what everybody’s supposed to believe. Jess C. Scott.
66. Let’s not cry about it, shall we, Marcy? Let’s pray about it instead. Lessman Julie.
67. It was ridiculous, at times, how many tears one body could produce. Aimee Bende.
68. I cry everyday but for a limited time. Yash Gupta.
69. Thanks To Those People Who Give a Taste of Right Ways. Zia Mustafa.
70. To cry at will is not an easy accomplishment. Agatha Christie.
71. Sloppy crying had never helped anyone yet. Agatha Christie.
72. I was crying because I had broken my best friend’s heart. Sherman Alexie.
73. Every shed tears is a prayer. Lailah Gifty Akit.
74. The earth is crying for people who make sound judgment and informed decisions. Adelaja.
75. Sometimes, we can’t help but to shed tears. Lailah Gifty Akita.
Hope these 75 sad crying quotes on life will help you finally understand that it’s ok to cry as it’s part of being human and essential for our emotional heath when hurt. Take care.
Sharing is caring.