Below is a list of 54 rock bottom quotes and hitting rock bottom quotes to remind you that you are not done yet. We have all hit rock bottom at one point in our lives where we felt that we were done but the hitting rock bottom quotes below will give you the strength you need to rise from your ashes again stronger and better than you were before. Enjoy.
54 Hitting Rock Bottom Quotes.
1. When you hit rock bottom, remember that you are not alone. Others too are going through the same things you are going through. Samuel Zulu.
2. Remember, you have to be at the bottom of the mountain first in order to fully appreciate the top view once you get there. Samuel Zulu.
3. You can’t see the significant on the mountain top view if you haven’t been at the bottom first. Samuel Zulu.
4. Call upon the name of the Lord when in distress, as He’s the only one that can save you. Samuel Zulu.
5. Sometimes, God will deliberately allow you to hit rock bottom in life in order to reveal who your true friends are. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s in the lowest moments of your life will true and fake friends reveal themselves. Samuel Zulu.
7. Being in the rock bottom teaches you priceless lessons you simply can’t get by being at the mountain top. Samuel Zulu.
8. Rock bottom is the foundation on which a happy, successful and meaningful life is built. Samuel Zulu.
9. Rock bottom is what teaches you to be more grateful of the manifold blessing in your life once you get out of it. Samuel Zulu.
10. Without being at the lowest moments in our lives, we would never appreciate our high moments in our lives. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you haven’t hit rock bottom yet, you haven’t truly experienced what life is all about yet. Samuel Zulu.
12. Hitting rock bottom teaches you what living is all about. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who hasn’t hit rock bottom has not lived yet. Samuel Zulu.
14. It’s in our lowest moments in our lives that teach us to trust and depend on the Lord and not ourselves. Samuel Zulu.
15. Rock bottom teaches us that relying solely on our human strength in life isn’t always enough to win this race of life. Samuel Zulu.
16. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. J.K. Rowling.
17. When you decide to hit rock bottom, humiliation is part of the deal. Guillaume Musso.
18. There is no pillow, no comforter, no room for the night at rock bottom. Once you hit there, get up and get out. Toni Sorenson.
19. When you hit rock bottom that is when you realize how much God loves you. Because when everyone walks away, He carries you. Gift Gugu Mona.
20. You have got nothing? Start from nothing but don’t give excuses. Give fire. Give passion. Give commitment. Hiral Nagda.
21. Once you hit rock bottom, that’s where you perfectly stand; That’s your chance of restarting, but restarting the right way. Justin Kanayurak.
22. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalms 27:14.
23. The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:7.
24. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. Psalms 34:6.
25. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:24.
26. Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death. Psalms 9:13.
27. Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help. Psalms 22:11.
28. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. Psalms 34:19.
29. And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. Psalms 50:15.
30. I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities. Psalms 31:7.
31. Remember, the phoenix must first burn to ashes for it to emerge better that it was before. Samuel Zulu.
32. Rock bottom prepares you for the highs you have never experienced before. Samuel Zulu.
33. Sometimes, God will permit us to sink low so that we can learn to be humble. Samuel Zulu.
34. Some people need rock bottom experiences for them to be humbled and know what life is all about. Samuel Zulu.
35. Remember, you must first go through the wilderness in order to enter Canaan. Samuel Zulu.
36. It’s when you are in your lowest moment in your life is when God’s grace is fully made manifest. Samuel Zulu.
37. Remember, God’s saving grace and power can only be fully appreciated and witnessed when we are low. Samuel Zulu.
38. Your lows are not there to break you but just there to prepare you for the highs. Samuel Zulu.
39. Rock bottom experiences are what reveal your inner strength you never knew existed before. Samuel Zulu.
40. Hitting rock bottom doesn’t mean the end of you. It just signifies a rebirth of a new you. Samuel Zulu.
41. Rock bottom experiences also remind you that God is the only true solid rock you can depend on in uncertain times. Samuel Zulu.
42. Down there is where you are going to discover the real you that you have been ignoring all this time. Samuel Zulu.
43. The top only makes sense to those who have been at the bottom first. Samuel Zulu.
44. Down there is where your hidden diamond is found. Samuel Zulu.
45. It’s impossible to know what real joy is without having a taste of misery. Samuel Zulu.
46. Just when you think you have hit rock bottom, someone will hand you a shovel. Jill Shalvis.
47. Sometimes, God will let you hit rock bottom so that you will discover that He is the rock at the bottom. Tony Evans.
48. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. Napoleon Hill.
49. The beauty of adversity is that when we hit bottom, the only way to go is up. Dana Arcuri.
50. It just seemed to me, that if you valued a thing, you found ways to keep it from being compromised. R.K. Lilley.
51. Sometimes we have to reach rock bottom before we’re willing to rise up and overcome our trials. Dana Arcur.
52. Here’s the thing about hitting rock bottom. You can either stay down there or get back up. It’s your choice. Hannah Camacho.
53. Sometimes we need to be knocked down in a place so dark that we have no choice but to trust our heart to illuminate the way. Brittany Burgunder.
54. Life is not for the faint hearted. Nicky Verd.
Hope these 54 rock bottom quotes will inspire you to rise from you lowest moments with the help of God’s grace in due time so that you can inspire others to do the same. Peace.
Sharing is caring.