Below is a list of 54 rise quotes and quotes on rising up that will give you the much needed inner strength to rise above your life predicaments. Life is full of challenges and to be victorious and be where we were destined to be, we need to rise above our challenges and limitations we and others put on ourselves as the 54 rising up quotes below will show you. May the 54 rise quotes below help you rise above your life’s challenges and claim your success. Enjoy.
54 Quotes On Rising Up.
1. Rise up above your life limitations you have on yourself and those that your friends and family set on you. Samuel Zulu.
2. Real success in life is measure by how many times you were able to rise after failing many times. Samuel Zulu.
3. Just because you have hit rock bottom doesn’t mean you can’t rise up again better than ever before. Samuel Zulu.
4. When storms come into your life, be like an eagle and soar above them to see the clear light. Samuel Zulu.
5. Rise above your failures so that you can be a blessing and an inspiration to others to do the same. Samuel Zulu.
6. He who has never fallen in life will never know what it means to rise from ashes. Samuel Zulu.
7. Remember, the phoenix only rises better than ever before only after it has burnt. Samuel Zulu.
8. Grass only sprouts more beautifully after it has been burnt by the ferocious bush fires. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you have to burn to ashes, do so but ensure that you bloom more beautifully than you were before. Samuel Zulu.
10. The strong ones don’t run always from challenges but embrace them and rise above them. Samuel Zulu.
11. Only burnt grass fully blossoms to beautiful plants they were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
12. How can you rise if you haven’t fallen in the first place? Samuel Zulu.
13. If you don’t rise above your life challenges, they will sink you deep into oblivion. Samuel Zulu.
14. Rising above your challenges when everyone is giving up left, right and centre is what makes you a champion. Samuel Zulu.
15. Being a winner and a success in life is all about rising above your challenges and conquering them. Samuel Zulu.
16. The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals and dreams. The weak-minded become haters. Steve Maraboli.
17. When you are fired because of laziness, dare to fire back with the spirit of enthusiasm. Israelmore Ayivor.
18. Faith is a state of mind that reminds you to rise, shine and make an impact in life. Gift Gugu Mona.
19. It is beautiful to know people before they rise. Kingsley Ofosu Ampong.
20. Burn if you must but rise from the dust. Parul Nigam.
21. Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. Mario Fernandez.
22. Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising every time we fall. Confucius.
23. Stop complaining and do something. Shut up! Rise up! Grow up! And show up! See you at the top. Israelmore Ayivor.
24. When you rise in the morning, form a resolution to make the day a happy one for a fellow creature. Sydney Smith.
25. Close your door for a while and you will be in jail. Close your eyes for a while and you will be free. Mark Rise.
26. Everyone can rise above their circumstances if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do. Nelson Mandela.
27. I’ve grown most not from my victories but setback. if winning is God’s reward, then losing is how He teaches us. Serena Williams.
28. Growing up doesn’t mean that you are older than someone, it means that you are no longer an amateur. Michael Bassey Johnson.
29. You can rise above any situation and achieve your dreams. Lailah Gifty Akita.
30. Who doesn’t want to rise above the obstacles in his pathway? Who wouldn’t want to go down in flames? John Darniell.
31. Dream achievers rise above their life predicaments and odds to make their dreams come to a reality. Samuel Zulu.
32. Remember, though you fall nine times, you will rise up at the tenth attempt higher than ever before. Samuel Zulu.
33. It’s high time you rose and stood up for your life and what you believe in. Samuel Zulu.
34. Rise up and overcome your obstacles instead of just complaining of how things are bad in your life. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you don’t stand up for yourself in this world, no one will ever do it for you on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
36. Stop complaining about how bad your life is and start doing something about it to make it better. Samuel Zulu.
37. Faith in the Lord is all you need to rise above any obstacles in your life when they come. Samuel Zulu.
38. You can’t talk of rising up without falling first. Samuel Zulu.
39. Remember, setbacks in life are what prepares you for greater heights in life. Samuel Zulu.
40. The real value of victory is only fully appreciated by those who have experienced defeat countless times. Samuel Zulu.
41. Success borne from countless failures and adversities is the sweetest of all. Samuel Zulu.
42. Rise up and stand up for your values regardless what other people think about them. Samuel Zulu.
43. No matter how many times you fall, keep rising and showing up for your dreams until you fulfil it. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you don’t arise for your dreams, they will just simply collect dust and go to waste. Samuel Zulu.
45. Remember, the Lord is always available to lend a helping hand when you fall. All you need to do is trust him wholeheartedly. Samuel Zulu.
46. You are your own leader. Where are you driving yourself to now? You can’t afford to go wayward. Israelmore Ayivor.
47. Don’t die famous. The things they will say you did and said would make you rise up in anger if you were alive. Roxas Mendoza.
48. When God talks, please hear, rise up my dear, drop down the fear, your future is clear… success is near. Israelmore Ayivor.
49. The beauty of a morning glory, is that of its patient wait for the sun to rise in the morning. Mary Kate.
50. If by chance I fall; I’ll learn what I had to, get up, stand up and live the rest of my life. Nikki Rowe.
51. Wise man is a wing; stupid man is a hole! You meet a wise man, you rise, you meet a stupid man, and you fall. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
52. How we handle adversity determines the chances if we either fall or rise. Lailah Gifty Akita.
53. Take chance standout. You can only have your head above waters if you stick your neck out a bit. It’s time to take off. Dare to rise. Israelmore Ayivor.
54. Don’t just fit in; make it a point to brighten your corner. Decide to resolve your challenges. Israelmore Ayivor.
Hope these 54 rise quotes will inspire and give you the much needed strength you desperately need to finally rise above your challenges and claim your victory with the Lord’s help. Peace.
Sharing is caring.