Below is a list of 60 resting quotes and quotes about resting to remind you of the importance of rest and sleep in life. We all need to rest from time to time as rest is good for our long term health and productivity as the 60 resting quotes below will Cleary show you. Enjoy the 60 sleep quotes below.
60 Quotes About Resting And Sleeping.
1. Rest is only for the hard-working people and not for lazy people. Samuel Zulu.
2. Rest only feels good when you are tired and have done the grinding. Samuel Zulu.
3. He who is lazy must not even think of resting lest his premature resting plunges him to poverty. Samuel Zulu.
4. There is time for everything in life. Time to rest and time to work. Samuel Zulu.
5. True rest and peace for our souls can only be found in the Lord and nowhere else. Samuel Zulu.
6. The Lord giveth rest to those who seek Him with all their hearts. Samuel Zulu.
7. Only he who is tired from work sees and knows the value of rest. Samuel Zulu.
8. Without tiredness, the value of resting cannot be realized. Samuel Zulu.
9.Come unto the Lord and depart from evil and He shall grant you the rest your soul deeply desires. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who trust and confidence is in God is truly at rest and has nothing to fear about to keep his mind awake. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who sleeps during the times of planting must not complain when he has no harvest. Samuel Zulu.
12. A human being is only a nice person when he’s at rest, not when awake. Samuel Zulu.
13. Rest is good for your heal because it helps you recuperate and makes you more productive in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
14. Rest is good but too much of it will land you into poverty and want. Samuel Zulu.
15. He who wants to enjoy his sleep must first work hard until his body tells him to take a break. Samuel Zulu.
16. Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee. Augustine of Hippo.
17. There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither. Alan Cohen.
18. Most of the things we need to be most fully alive never come in busyness. They grow in rest. Mark Buchanan.
19. Home is where you can go and rest and be nothing. Marty Rubin.
20. If I’d waited until I was well rested to read, I never would have read anything. Will Schwalbe.
21. We are so used to working that not working is the new hard work. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
22. When you rest, realize it is not simply ceasing from the activity it is a gift from God. Dillon Burroughs.
23. The hero never rests fights every breath. When he dies God takes him. Nadair Desmar.
24. Rest, nature, books, music such is my idea of happiness. Leo Tolstoy.
25. When everything has gone down, God wants you to lookup. Richmond Akhigbe.
26. Healthy people sleep eight hours; wealthy people sleep four hours. Amit Kalantri.
27. There is time for everything; a time to make the best and a time to take a rest. Israelmore Ayivor.
28. Vacate the bench of rest and play the game of the bests. Keep on marching; no more benching. Israelmore Ayivor.
29. The gift of the Sabbath must be treasured. Blessed are you who honour this day. Lailah Gifty Akita.
30. The contented person finds rest in death, and for the greedy person, death puts an end to his long list of desires. Liezi.
31. There are no rest stops on the road of life. Otherwise, they’d be congested with traffic. Richelle E.
32. In times of solitude, I have found rest for my soul and uphold the glory of inner peace. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. Rather than resist rest and gravitate toward constant motion, let’s experiment with letting go. Gina Greenlee.
34. Rest is not for lazy people but only for those who have already burned their midnight oil. Samuel Zulu.
35. Overworking yourself to death without resting is nothing more than modern-day slavery. Samuel Zulu.
36. Work hard in life but at the same time rest for the sake of your long term health. Samuel Zulu.
37. We all need sabbaticals in our lives from time to time in order to recharge our batteries. Samuel Zulu.
38. Only those who die in Christ will find real rest for their souls when they leave this troublesome wicked world. Samuel Zulu.
39. If you die in your wickedness unrepentant, forget about resting in eternal peace when you meet eternity in the grave. Samuel Zulu.
40. Rest doesn’t mean that you oversleep such that you become too lazy to wake up early in the morning to work. Samuel Zulu.
41. If you are in a race, resting is a very bad idea if you want to win the race. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who rests during the race will soon find himself last though he started first. Samuel Zulu.
43. Resting at the wrong place and at the wrong time is what turns champions into losers overnight. Samuel Zulu.
44. The story of the tortoise and the hare is a lesson to all of us that resting while racing is making yourself a loser even before the race finishes. Samuel Zulu.
45. You may be as fast as hare but if you rest at the wrong time during the race, even a slow tortoise will win you by a landslide. Samuel Zulu.
46. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28.
47. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. Psalms 23:1.
48. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1.
49. It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. Psalms 127:2.
50. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalms 4:8.
51. And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. Exodus 33:14.
52. How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterwards. Spanish Proverb.
53. The only sword that never rests is the tongue of a woman. Armenian Proverb.
54. Even the mightiest eagle comes down to the treetops to rest. Ugandan Proverb.
55. He who cannot rest, cannot work; he who cannot let go, cannot hold on; he who cannot find footing, cannot go forward. African Proverb.
56. A river doesn’t flow through the forest without feeling the trees. African Proverb.
57. If a bird does not recognize a tree, it will not rest on it. African Proverb.
58. Those who arrive at the spring first, drink the purest water. African Proverb.
59. Even if thin, the elephant remains the king of the forest. African Proverb.
60. man who does no hard work will never know the value of rest. African Proverb.
Hope these 60 resting quotes about sleeping have shown you the value of rest and why you must do it for the sake of your long term health. Peace.
Sharing is caring.