Below you will find a list of 45 relationship respect quotes and quotes about respect in relationships to show you the value of love and respect in a relationship. All happy and successful relationships of all kinds are based on love and respect. Take those ingredients out and forget about having a happy relationship or marriage in this lifetime. May these 45 relationship respect quotes help you understand that true love is all about respect and isn’t abusive nor does it hurt.
45 Quotes About Reapect in Relationships.
1. Let not love be the reason why you narrowly escape death in your relationship. Samuel Zulu.
2. Only fake love is disrespectful and abusive because true love is neither abusive nor disrespectful. Samuel Zulu.
3. All happy relationships thrive on love, trust, honesty and respect. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you love someone, you won’t see the reason as to why you must disrespect them or treat them like trash. Samuel Zulu.
5. If someone doesn’t respect you or treat you with the respect you deserve, just know that person isn’t’ truly in love with you. Samuel Zulu.
6. Love and respect in a successful relationship always go hand in hand and are not mutually exclusive. Samuel Zulu.
7. Forget about having a happy and successful relationship or marriage if you don’t genuinely love and respect each other. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you don’t respect your significant other you live with in the same house, who are you going to truly respect in this life? Samuel Zulu.
9. Having a successful relationship or marriage is all about loving and respecting each other. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you can’t treat the person you live with respectfully, better leave them alone rather than making their lives difficult. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you become comfortable with someone disrespecting you, the more disrespectful they will become to you. Samuel Zulu.
12. Just because you are in love with someone doesn’t mean you have a license to mistreat them. Samuel Zulu.
13. I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I am better than that. Goodbye. Steve Maraboli.
14. “If you truly want to be respected by people you love; you must prove to them that you can survive without them. Michael Bassey Johnson.
15. The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them. Steve Hall.
16. I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love; I will keep my respect. Amit Kalantri.
17. One of the sincerest forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say. Bryant McGill.
18. Trade is proper and decent, with dignity and respect on both sides. David Attenborough.
19. Every relationship especially marriage is based on respect. If it not based on respect nothing that appears to be goodwill last very long. Amy Grant.
20. The best gifts one can give to someone are not things, the best ones to offer are a little Time, Love, Care and Respect. Venkat Desireddy.
21. Lust starts with chemistry. Love starts with trust and respect. Marian Lanouette.
22. A respectful woman is a righteous woman. Habeeb Akande.
23. Relationships are based on four principles: respect, understanding, acceptance and appreciation. Mahatma Gandhi.
24. We all deserve to be treated with nothing but respect. In order to command respect from others, we must first and foremost respect ourselves. Julie Anne.
25. The relationship you take for granted is the one that needs the greatest work. George Alexiou.
26. A virtuous woman full of love and respect for her husband comes only from God. Samuel Zulu.
27. A woman who doesn’t honour you as a man or head of the family must be shunned at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
28. Abuse isn’t love because love doesn’t hurt at all. Only those will low self-esteem stay in abusive relationships in the name of love. Samuel Zulu.
29. If you allow yourself to be abused in the name of love, it’s just a matter of time before you are sent to your early grave before your time. Samuel Zulu.
30. In trying to be in abusive relationships in the name of love is how many young innocent beautiful ladies have been sent to their early graves before their time. Samuel Zulu.
31. A man who loves you won’t abuse you in any way, no matter how much you annoy him though you must not intentionally do so. Samuel Zulu.
32. Self-love and self-respect are what will protect you from being in abusive relationships in the name of love. Samuel Zulu.
33. Why trouble someone else’s daughter if you can’t take good care of her? Just let her go for heaven’s sake. Samuel Zulu.
34. The way you treat your significant other is a reflection of how much you love or hate them in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
35. Better to be alone than to lose your dignity to someone who isn’t worth giving your heart to. Samuel Zulu.
36. I would rather be alone and happy than being miserable with someone who doesn’t value me. Samuel Zulu.
37. There is no love without respect. There isn’t much truth if spoken without genuine honesty. Alexandra Elle.
38. Treat me with respect, dignity, and grace because I am worthy of your love. Electa Rome Parks.
39. Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect. Mona Sutphen.
40. Appreciate her beauty, love her uniqueness and respect her reality. M.F. Moonzajer.
41. Don’t try to make yourself marketable, you’ll be surprised to see yourself at the bottom. Michael Bassey Johnson.
42. People crave more respect than love because they expect love only from few people but they want respect from everyone. Amit Kalantri.
43. What’s the use of being together if you can’t love and respect each other in the first place? Samuel Zulu.
44. When true love leaves any relationships, disrespect quickly takes over that relationship like armed robbers robbing a bank. Samuel Zulu.
45. Just because someone is interested in you doesn’t mean they can truly love you the way you need to be loved. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 45 relationship respect quotes will help avoid being in abusive relationships in the name of love because true love heals and protects and doesn’t hurt. Take care.
Sharing is caring.