Below is a list of 54 relationship forgiveness quotes and quotes about forgiveness in relationships that will help you easily forgive your significant other as none is perfect. Any long-lasting relationship requires forgiveness, a true indicator that indicates that you truly love someone. If you can’t forgive, then you don’t know what love is all about. May these 54 relationship Forgiveness Quotes help you with this forgiveness thing if it’s difficult for you.
54 Relationship Forgiveness Quotes.
1. Forgive but become wise at the same time so that you don’t get hurt the same way again. Samuel Zulu.
2. Forgiving those who have hurt you especially if it’s the love of your life is much more difficult than forgiving your enemy. Samuel Zulu.
3. At some point, you eventually have to let go and move on past the betrayal. Samuel Zulu.
4. You will never be completely free if you fail to forgive your lover who has hurt you. Samuel Zulu.
5. You can forgive cheaters but don’t give them a second chance to hurt and break your heart again. Samuel Zulu.
6. Yes I have forgiven you, dear but that doesn’t mean you have the license to hurt me however you want to. Samuel Zulu.
7. Sadly, your forgiveness to some people means a license to hurt you time and time again. Samuel Zulu.
8. Where love and forgiveness abounds, relationships thrive and just get stronger and stronger with time. Samuel Zulu.
9. You can’t say you truly love someone if you are not willing to overlook petty issues or offences they commit. Samuel Zulu.
10. Forgiving the one who broke your heart makes you stronger and love even more. Samuel Zulu.
11. Having a long-lasting relationship is all about forgiveness. Without that, forget about being in a long term relationship. Samuel Zulu.
12. All long-lasting relationships are built on love and forgiveness for each other as no one is perfect. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you can’t forgive someone if they wrong you, then don’t even think of being in a relationship. Samuel Zulu.
14. Forgiveness is a commitment, not just a feeling just as love is. Samuel Zulu.
15. The secret to having a happy marriage that stands the test of time is forgiveness and forbearance. Samuel Zulu.
16. It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on. Steve Maraboli.
17. To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. G.K. Chesterton.
18. When you forgive, you love. And when you love, God’s light shines upon you. Jon Krakauer.
19. A relationship gets stronger when both of you are willing to understand mistakes and forgive each other. Dianerste Ross.
20. Relationship don’t thrive because the guilty are punished but because the wounds are merciful. Max Lucado.
21. Holding a grudge doesn’t make you strong: it makes you bitter. Forgiving doesn’t make you weak: it set you free. Dave Willis.
22. Forgiveness is the oil of relationships. Xosh McDowell.
23. I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they are sorry and an even stronger person to forgive. Yolonda Hadid.
24. If he couldn’t forgive you for what you’d done, it was clear to me he was never truly your destiny. Arthur Golden.
25. A grudge is like a cesspool; forgiveness like a flowing river. Chris Northrup.
26. You forgive me coz you are great; I’m too bad coz I still love you. Navnath Godse.
27. To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you. Corrie Ten Boom.
28. Want to know if someone truly loves you? Test them is they if they can put up with you. Samuel Zulu.
29. Forgiveness only works in a relationship if the offender is willing to admit their mistakes and promise never to repeat them again. Samuel Zulu.
30. Forgive but don’t let anyone take advantage of your forgiveness. Samuel Zulu.
31. Sometimes, we give second chases to people in hoping they will change which works in some cases but not all. Samuel Zulu.
32. Cheaters can be forgiven but if they are not willing to change, better leave them alone with their cheating. Samuel Zulu.
33. Cheat on me once and you will lose me forever. Yes, I will forgive you but I will have to move on. Samuel Zulu.
34. I have forgiven you dear but I have to move on and give chance to others who will appreciate the love I have to offer. Samuel Zulu.
35. Being a forgiving person doesn’t mean you must be a doormat. If that person isn’t worth your love, you better start cutting your losses now, dear. Samuel Zulu.
36. Dear, forgiveness doesn’t mean giving a license to abuses to abuse you the way they want. Samuel Zulu.
37. Forgiveness is a sign of strength and maturity and not weakness as most erroneously think. Samuel Zulu.
38. Forgiving the one who has hurt you frees you from the bondage unforgiveness puts you in. Samuel Zulu.
39. Just let it go. It’s not worth it to hold on to grudges. It’s in the past. So, just move on. Samuel Zulu.
40. Forgiveness is about your peace of mind. When you don’t forgive, you are the one who suffers. Bryant McGill.
41. Know how you want to be treated, and expect that when you deal with people. Also, remember to give people the respect that you want. Terraine Francois.
42. Yes, I forgive you dear but I certainly won’t give you another chance to hurt me again. Samuel Zulu.
43. How much someone is willing to forgive you shows how much that person loves you. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you don’t truly love someone, one offence is more than enough to call it quits. Samuel Zulu.
45. If two people are really meant to be together, nothing can separate them though they may break up temporarily. Samuel Zulu.
46. When it comes to forgiveness, not all relationships deserve a second chance. Do your due diligence if you want to get back to your ex. Samuel Zulu.
47. Sometimes, you just have to turn on a new page and leave the old chapter behind for good. Samuel Zulu.
48. Forgiveness is what will enable you to have closure. Samuel Zulu.
49. Some people truly deserve a second chance as we all make mistakes, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
50. You can’t judge someone based on a single mistake because the devil you know will always be better than an angel you don’t know. Samuel Zulu.
51. What I’ve learned over the years is that people shouldn’t be defined by a single mistake. Gena Showalter.
52. It’s too much to be forgiven when all you want is to be blamed. Non Pratt.
53. Even if you feel wronged, respond right. Carlos A. Rodriguez.
54. I forgive you, only if you promise to be happy in whatever you do. X H.
Hope these 54 relationship forgiveness quotes will help you forgive your significant other if that person has deeply hurt you in one way or the other. Take care.
Sharing is caring.