Below is a list of 63 rejected quotes and rejection quotes to help you not see rejection as the end of the world. We have all faced rejection at one point in our lives but you must never allow rejection in life to be the reason why you remain stuck for the rest of your life. May the 63 rejected quotes and quotes on rejection quotes help you understand that rejection sometimes means redirection to something way better. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Rejection.
1. Don’t let being rejected by the wrong people hinder you from meeting the right people who are right for you. Samuel Zulu.
2. Sometimes, rejection is just simply redirection to something better. Samuel Zulu.
3. Its’ he who has been rejected many times that sees the value of being accepted. Samuel Zulu.
4. Being rejected by the wrong people is way better than being accepted by them. Samuel Zulu.
5. Rejection sometimes acts as a way of protecting you from a lifetime of misery by being with the wrong partner. Samuel Zulu.
6. Without rejection, it’s impossible to know and see the value of acceptance. Samuel Zulu.
7. A fake yes is always worse than a clear rejection. Samuel Zulu.
8. Don’t let being rejected by the wrong person make you think that it’s the end of the world. Samuel Zulu.
9. People may reject you but the Lord will never reject you, no matter how sinful you have been in the past. Samuel Zulu.
10. I would rather be rejected by people than to be rejected by the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
11. If the wrong people reject you, throw yourself a party as they have saved you from unnecessary heartaches. Samuel Zulu.
12. Rejection by the wrong people is always a blessing in disguise you soon come to appreciate later. Samuel Zulu.
13. Sometimes, you have to say no to certain people in your life if they aren’t a right fit for you. Samuel Zulu.
14. Don’t let a no from the wrong person make think that the world has come to an end. Samuel Zulu.
15. Sing hallelujah if you get deserted by the wrong people in your life as God has prepared better people to help you grow ahead. Samuel Zulu.
16. It doesn’t matter how good you may be, dear, you just never be the right fit for a wrong person. Samuel Zulu.
17. Don’t let multiple rejections in life make you give up from fulfilling your dream and true calling in life. Samuel Zulu.
18. God permits rejection by the wrong people to help you see the value of being accepted by the right people. Samuel Zulu.
19. I am good at walking away. Rejection teaches you how to reject. Jeanette Winterson.
20. Every time I thought I was being rejected for something good, I was being re-directed to something better. Steve Maraboli.
21. Sometimes, I feel that my whole life has been one big rejection. Marilyn Monroe.
22. Self knows how to rejects and argue; it does not know how to make heaven. William F Kumuyi.
23. Whoever rejects a jot of God’s word. The blood of Jesus Christ will be upon his head. Peter Nii Korley.
24. If the world hates you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. John 15:18.
25. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Psalms 27:10.
26. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. John 1:11.
27. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 10:33.
28. There are three certainties in a writer’s life: death, taxes, and rejection letters. T.L. Rese.
29. Rejection is merely a redirection; a course correction to your destiny. Bryant McGill.
30. It ain’t about your good or bad intentions, you just look so different. Toba Beta.
31. Everyone at some point in life has faced rejection and failure, it is part of the process of self-realization. Lailah Gifty Akita.
32. Human rejection can be God’s divine protection. Paula Hendricks.
33. I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over. Steve Jobs.
34. Rejection isn’t the end of the world, dear. Samuel Zulu.
35. Better to be rejected for being the real you than to be accepted for being fake. Samuel Zulu.
36. God’s rejection means redirection to something better. Samuel Zulu.
37. If you reject yourself, then, surely you have nothing left indeed. Samuel Zulu.
38. Don’t reject yourself for the sake of wanting to be accepted by people who aren’t right for you. Samuel Zulu.
39. If the people you are with reject you for doing the right thing, then, it’s time to change company. Samuel Zulu.
40. the pain of rejection can only be felt and fully understood by those who have experienced it. Samuel Zulu.
41. Don’t let being dumped by someone who doesn’t even deserve you make you feel worthless. Samuel Zulu.
42. The wrong people may always reject you but the right people are waiting to accept you just as you are. Samuel Zulu.
43. Always reject what’s evil and only accept that which is right and righteous in your life. Samuel Zulu.
44. Reject anything on anyone that doesn’t alight with your core values and purpose in life. Samuel Zulu.
45. Rejecting the wrong is always beneficial long term though the majority may accept it. Samuel Zulu.
46. Things you don’t need in your life target you the most. Michael Bassey Johnson.
47. Rejection is a blade to the heart. It’s the worst kind of pain. Toni Sorenson.
48. What is so wrong with me that I got rejected simply for being myself? Kiera Cass.
49. People’s rejection can be God’s direction for you. Farshad Asl.
50. Rejection doesn’t mean you aren’t good enough: it means the other person failed to notice what you have to offer. Mark Amend.
51. Men are very delicate: they don’t like being rejected. Linda Ronstadt.
52. If you live for people’s acceptance: you will die from their rejection. LeCrae.
53. Rejection never turns into acceptance; otherwise, it represents falsehood, not the truth. Ehsan Sehgal.
54. Until I knew that it was you inside me, who has so much to say, I hesitated writing. Nishikant.
55. Rejected by man, yet accepted by the Maker. Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. Man rejection of the Truth is the root of his rebellion. Lailah Gifty Akita.
57. If we’re saying ‘no’ to God, have we considered what we’re saying ‘yes’ to? Craig D. Lounsbrough.
58. The only thing that will help us move past the giant of rejection is to immerse ourselves in the acceptance of Christ. Louie Giglio.
59. Finish your race even if you must do it bruised and alone. Naide P Obiang.
60. The man who leaves you is simply clearing the way for the one you deserve. Naide P Obiang.
61. Today’s rejection may become tomorrow’s acceptance. Ehsan Sehgal.
62. If we’ve kept God far from us, we might ask how far we are from just about everything else. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
63. If at first, you think it’s rejection, it’s probably actually newfound freedom. Emilyann Allen.
I hope these 63 rejected quotes will help you see rejection in a new light and help you understand that God uses rejection to redirect you to something way better. Take care.
Sharing is caring.