Below is a list of realization quotes and quotes about realization to help you live intentionally and not in autopilot mode. Self-realization is crucial if you are to live the life you dream of. May these 60 self-realization quotes help you awake from your hibernation mode.
60 Quotes About Realization.
1. The day you realise life is short is the same day you will truly start living. Samuel Zulu.
2. It’s the foolish impala that sees the value of its life when it’s in a mouth of a lion. Samuel Zulu.
3. The day you realize you don’t need others to approve of you is the day you become free. Samuel Zulu.
4. The earlier you realize that people don’t think about you as often as you think, the better. Samuel Zulu.
5. Don’t wait until it’s too late to realize how precious and priceless life is and why it’s must not be taken for granted. Samuel Zulu.
6. Only fools realize the value of life when they are on their death beds taking their last breath. Samuel Zulu.
7. Realizing how important something or someone is when gone is nothing but comedy. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s only during chronic and extreme drought is the value of water realized and appreciated. Samuel Zulu.
9. The moment you realize that doing what’s right and what’s expected are two different things is the day you start living. Samuel Zulu.
10. Self-realization is key to the path to your self-discovery journey. Samuel Zulu.
11. You just have to accept that no matter how good you are; you will never be good enough for some people. Samuel Zulu.
12. You just have to accept that not everyone in life is worth your time and energy. Samuel Zulu.
13. Learn to accept that certain things in life are meant to teach your lessons and not meant to be part of your journey. Samuel Zulu.
14. He who wants to be wise in life must accept that he knows nothing. Samuel Zulu.
15. Sometimes all it takes to move on is accepting that some things in life are only meant to happen and not meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
16. Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real. Iris Murdoch.
17. Your greatest awakening comes, when you are aware of your infinite nature. Amit Ray.
18. The realization of ignorance is the first act of knowing. Jean Toomer.
19. Some realizations can only come from truly looking into the mirror. Lionel Suggs.
20. Everything is fresh, the essence of realization. Pema Chordron.
21. Sometimes we need to see the bad side, to appreciate the good side. Anthony Liccione.
22. I had lots of good intentions but I wasted them on people who didn’t deserve them. Bellamkonda Avinash Babu.
23. Success takes many forms. Most people strive for something unattainable without realizing that it’s already theirs. Lada Ray.
24. I had been my whole life a bell and never knew it until at that moment I was lifted and struck. Annie Dillard.
25. Unless we take that first step into the unknown, we will never know our own potential. Allan Rufus.
26. In order to know the Truth, you have to be out of your mind. Vivian Amis.
27. We always look behind, through, and beyond ourselves, never within. Vert.
28. It is only when one has lost all things, that one knows that one possesses it. Oscar Wilde.
29. When a blind man says, ‘God is good,’ this should be an eye-opener to those who can see. Anthony Liccione.
30. True communication is communion, the realization of oneness, which is love. Eckhart Tolle.
31. The moment you realize only you can live the life you want to live; you won’t let anyone dictate your life. Samuel Zulu.
32. Sometimes, it takes going through hell to appreciate the value of being in a heavenly paradise. Samuel Zulu.
33. It’s by being broke is how you learn to value every penny that comes in your hand through hard work. Samuel Zulu.
34. An eagle needs no approval of a chicken to fly. So do you to soar. Samuel Zulu.
35. The day you realize that only you and no one else is responsible for your happiness is that day you will live happily ever after. Samuel Zulu.
36. Stop asking permission from others to be great or happy in life as you are the only approve you need to be happy or great. Samuel Zulu.
37. He who works not for his money will never realize the value of the hard-earned dollar. Samuel Zulu.
38. Only he who carries his own bucket of water realizes the value of every drop in it. Samuel Zulu.
39. It’s only he who is thirsty that appreciates the value of clean drinking water. Samuel Zulu.
40. The value of food is only realized by one who has an empty pounding stomach. Samuel Zulu.
41. The value of peace is only realized during warfare, not in the absence of it. Samuel Zulu.
42. In the midst of lawlessness are the importance of law and order in society realized and appreciated. Samuel Zulu.
43. The moment you realize that you are limitless, all becomes possible with your life. Samuel Zulu.
44. Self-realization in your abilities and potential is key to accomplishing whatever you want in life despite obstacles. Samuel Zulu.
45. The moment you realize that you are already good enough the way you are, comparison with others ceases immediately. Samuel Zulu.
46. The life you want is a manifestation of self-realization. Bryant McGill.
47. The beautiful world is just one thought away. It’s already there just waiting for us to realize and to accept it. Bryant McGill.
48. The invitation-only world is a manifestation of self-realization. Bryant McGill.
49. Panic is the sudden realization that everything around you is alive. William S Burroughs.
50. I realized that love is stronger than death and that people you barely know can amaze you. Wendy Mass.
51. People will try to frustrate you in life. But you have to decide to stay focus and determined to realize your goal. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. I was ashamed of the world when I first opened my eyes. Timothy Kotska.
53. You’ll finally realize the importance of the spark of that diamond once you lost it. RS Cruz.
54. I was on the path of the warrior when I realized I was the warrior. Neetal Parekh.
55. The value of something is only realized when it’s gone. Samuel Zulu.
56. The moment you realize that all the happiness you desire is all within, you will never have to seek it outside again. Samuel Zulu.
57. All the abundance you want in life can only be realized if you look within, not outside. Samuel Zulu.
58. Lack of self-realization is the reason why most people live in autopilot mode. Samuel Zulu.
59. Once you realize you are not living the life you want, do something about it instead of complaining and doing nothing about your situation. Samuel Zulu.
60. Self-awareness is all you need to live intentionally and not in autopilot mode like most people. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 60 self-realization quotes will help you realize the person you truly are to start living with intention and not in autopilot mode. Take care.
Sharing is caring.