Below is a list of 54 power of words quotes and word have power quotes to remind you of the hidden power words have and why you must use them wisely. Words have the power to build or destroy and to bring things into existence that is why you must not use words carelessly as the 54 power of words below will try to remind you. Enjoy.
54 Words have Power Quotes.
1. Words have power either to build or destroy you. So be care of what you say about yourself. Samuel Zulu.
2. Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue. So, speak life and not death to your life. Samuel Zulu.
3. What you say about yourself gives a reflection of who you are inside. Samuel Zulu.
4. Use words to build and lift others up and not to destroy or tear others down. Samuel Zulu.
5. Words can be a double edged sword which is why you must be mindful of how you use them. Samuel. Samuel Zulu.
6. Even fools are considered wise if they use their words wisely. Samuel Zulu.
7. It only takes one careless misuse of words for the wise to be called a fool forever. Samuel Zulu.
8. The words you speak to others reflect the true nature of your heart and your true character. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who bridles his tongue is wise and will avoid many unnecessary troubles in life. Samuel Zulu.
10. If words have power, use them to your advantage to positively life others up. Samuel Zulu.
11. Be careful with the way you speak to others because words have power to either build or tear someone down. Samuel Zulu.
12. It’s the careless use of words and the tongue that has landed many into unnecessary troubles. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who carelessly uses his mouth to slander others will soon attract a curse on his life. Samuel Zulu.
14. The difference between fools and the wise is the former uses their words wisely while the latter say anything anyhow. Samuel Zulu.
15. Want to know how wise or foolish and childish someone is, pay attention to how they use their mouth. Samuel Zulu.
16. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21.
17. There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. Proverbs 12:18.
18. Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles. Proverbs 21:23.
19. A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit. Proverbs 15:4.
20. Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24.
21. But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. Matthew 15:18.
22. I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. Markus Zusak.
23. When will you learn that there isn’t a word for everything? Nicole Krauss.
24. Our words have power. They impact others but they also impact us. Michael Hyatt.
25. Word can inspire and words can destroy. Choose yours wisely. Robin Sharma.
26. Thanks to words, we have been able to rise above the brutes; and thanks to words, we have often sunk to the level of the demons. Aldous Huxley.
27. Assuming is a form of giving away your power to another regarding an outcome that concerns you. Molly Friedenfeld.
28. Encouraging words are words are hands that pool others from the despair of life. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
29. Words never fade away but echo on for eternity. Let your echo ring sweet. Richelle E. Goodrich.
30. The strongest words can be said in the softest voices and still be resonant. Erin Finnegan.
31. Speak words of life and encouragements life into the lives of others to uplift them. Samuel Zulu.
32. By the power of spoken worlds, God founded and created the whole universe and the elements therein. Samuel Zulu.
33. Through the power of spoken words, you can speak things into existence through faith. Samuel Zulu.
34. Your tonged can send you to an early grave if you don’t use it carefully. Samuel Zulu.
35. Through the careless use of the tongue is how most people have attracted curses upon their lives. Samuel Zulu.
36. Your life is a reflection of your proclamations and confession about it. Samuel Zulu.
37. Words once spoken, can never be retrieved back. So, think before you say something you will regret later. Samuel Zulu.
38. Speak blessing and abundance in your life for it to flourish in abundant joy and happiness. Samuel Zulu.
39. Speak positivity in your life and your life will be a joy to live every day. Samuel Zulu.
40. Use your words to inspire others towards greatness and success. Samuel Zulu.
41. He who is wise with his words attracts blessing from others of from above. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who is reckless with the use of his tongue and words, digs his own early grave. Samuel Zulu.
43. Destruction comes to those who are not wise and prudent with their tongue and words they use. Samuel Zulu.
44. You have the power to decree a thing into your life and make it come to pass by faith in the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
45. Your sweet encouraging words can be the reason why someone never gives up on life. Samuel Zulu.
46. The power of life and death lies in the use of the tongue. Be careful of your words. Lailah Gifty Akita.
47. Each day brings its own miracles. May your hearts and mind be open to daily miracles. Lailah Gifty Akita.
48. The words you use can influence your life. Positive words are well spring of life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
49. Your words, your thoughts, your imagination: powerful tools. Remember that and use them wisely. Donald L. Hicks.
50. Every morning, look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
51. Deliver your message with simplicity and see how powerful impact it has on the audience. Sujish Kandampully.
52. You are your own best friend. Listen to yourself more often than someone else. Steven Cuoco.
53. Be careful of what you dwell on and what you say. Your thoughts and words will either acquit or condemn you. Lailah Gifty Akita.
54. You are the owner and keeper of your word. Distribute them wisely. Tim Hollingsworth.
Hope these 54 power of words quotes will now help you fully understand the hidden power of words and why you must use them wisely as words are like a double edge sword. Take care.
Sharing is caring.