Below is a list of 81 popular quotes and quotes on popularity to remind you that popularity isn’t everything in life. We all want to be popular in some way but it must be done with the right reasons and not at the expense of your wellbeing as the 81 poplar quotes below will remind you.
81 Quotes On Popularity.
1. Being popular isn’t everything in life. Samuel Zulu.
2. He who wants everyone to like him ends up being liked by none. Samuel Zulu.
3. In wanting to be liked by all is how most people end up being fake. Samuel Zulu.
4. A fake existence for the sake of popularity is but a lost cause. Samuel Zulu.
5. Better to be unpopular and be real that to be a popular fake. Samuel Zulu.
6. In trying to please everyone is how you end up living a fake life. Samuel Zulu.
7. The truth will not always be popular. Samuel Zulu.
8. Better to be unpopular that to be popular with the wrong people. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who wants everyone to know him ends up being shunned by all. Samuel Zulu.
10. In the name of popularity, most people have sold their souls to Satan. Samuel Zulu.
11. In the end, popularity won’t matter but how you lived will. Samuel Zulu.
12. Don’t lose your identity in trying to be liked by everyone. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who sells his identity for popularity hates himself. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you love yourself, you won’t be fake just to be liked by everyone. Samuel Zulu.
15. It’s the unpopular who at times do the greatest things no one notices. Samuel Zulu.
16. Doing things for the sake of popularity won’t take you anywhere. Samuel Zulu.
17. Popularity is like vapor. It comes and goes. Samuel Zulu.
18. Remember, like everything in life, popularity doesn’t last forever. Samuel Zulu.
19. Just because something is popular today doesn’t mean it will be so tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
20. He who lives for popularity will soon find himself greatly mistaken. Samuel Zulu.
21. A life lived for fame is a lost cause indeed. Samuel Zulu.
22. Popularity doesn’t mean a happy life. Samuel Zulu.
23. If you want to be popular in life, let it be for the right reasons. Samuel Zulu.
24. Be popular for positively impacting other people’s lives, not ruining them. Samuel Zulu.
25. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde.
26. A room without books is like a body without a soul. Marcus Tullius Cicero.
27. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. Mahatma Gandhi.
28. I figured something out. The future is unpredictable. John Green.
29. My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness. Andre Breton.
30. It always seems impossible until it’s done. Nelson Mandela.
31. While the world slept, I was awake. Eddie Pinero.
32. Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. Anthony Burgess.
33. I don’t think there is any truth. There are only points of view. Allen Ginsberg.
34. We are all born mad. Some remain so. Samuel Beckett.
35. I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost. A.A. Milne.
36. The past beats inside me like a second heart. John Banville.
37. Poetry is what happens when nothing else can. Charles Bukowski.
38. Stars don’t beg the world for attention; their beauty forces us to look up. Matshona Dhliwayo.
39. Excellence in obscurity is better than mediocrity in the spotlight. Matshona Dhliwayo.
40. The People in Power will always be Against the People in Popularity. P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar.
41. Be careful trading your creativity and talents for popularity. Bert McCoy.
42. Popularity is not leadership. Richard Marcinko.
43. Popularity is not an indication to quality. Vanna Bonta.
44. Leadership isn’t about popularity. It’s about doing what’s right. Laura Bush.
45. Popularity is neither fame nor greatness. William Hazlitt.
46. Not all popular things are of value. Samuel Zulu.
47. Being a leader isn’t about being popular with everyone but doing the right thing. Samuel Zulu.
48. Sometimes, you have to be unpopular to be popular. Samuel Zulu.
49. Being popular doesn’t equate happiness and good success. Samuel Zulu.
50. If fame was equated to happiness, famous people will be the happiest on earth. Samuel Zulu.
51. Never sacrifice happiness for the sake of fame. Samuel Zulu.
52. It’s ok to be famous if it’s done for the right reasons. Samuel Zulu.
53. Be famous for doing good to others and not evil. Samuel Zulu.
54. Life isn’t about fame but about leaving a rememberable mark on this world. Samuel Zulu.
55. Fame without value is as good as nothing. Samuel Zulu.
56. The happiest people on earth are the least popular in society. Samuel Zulu.
57. If you want to be popular in society, be ready to live a fake existence. Samuel Zulu.
58. The truth and popularity usually don’t go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
59. If the sun wanted to be popular in the universe, it will become discontent. Samuel Zulu.
60. You don’t have to be known by all to make an impact in this world. Samuel Zulu.
61. Popularity is only good if sough with the right motives. Samuel Zulu.
62. Don’t lose your process soul for the sake of worldly fame. Samuel Zulu.
63. The most popular aren’t always the most loved. Samuel Zulu.
64. A popular man arouses the jealousy of the powerful. Frank Herbert.
65. Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
66. Do not exchange your dignity for popularity. Steve Maraboli.
67. Popular kids are just a powerful union of needy, insecure losers. Jay Bell.
68. Facebook page likes don’t read books. N.M. Silber.
69. I represent the public, not public opinion. Theodore Roosevelt.
70. False has many wings. Do not judge anything by its popularity. Amit Ray.
71. Being known by everyone is not the same as being loved. Dean Koontz.
72. Life is not a popularity contest. A.D. Posey.
73. Popularity can be an express ticket to a miserable existence. Samuel Zulu.
74. Being known by all doesn’t equate being loved. Samuel Zulu.
75. Just because it’s popular doesn’t mean it’s right. Samuel Zulu.
76. Popularity doesn’t equal authenticity. Samuel Zulu.
77. Juts because everyone is endorsing it doesn’t mean you must do it too. Samuel Zulu.
78. Everyone may like it but it doesn’t mean you must, too. Samuel Zulu.
79. The truth will never be popular in this fallen world we live in. Samuel Zulu.
80. Where lies are popular, the truth is hated. Samuel Zulu.
81. You don’t need to be loved by everyone to feel loved and valued. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 81 popularity quotes have helped you understand why popularity isn’t everything in life and why you must not pursue it at the expense of your own happiness and wellbeing. Peace.
Sharing is caring.