Below is a list of 84 morals quotes and quotes about morals to help you have high moral standards in this rotten world we live in. Having high moral standards is what will keep you from wasting your life. May these 84 morals quotes on morality help you not waste your life.
84 Quotes About Morals.
1. Do what you know is right even when everyone is against it. Samuel Zulu.
2. Evil company always corrupts good morals and not vice versa. Samuel Zulu.
3. Lack of moral standards is the main reason for unwanted pregnancies. Samuel Zulu.
4. A woman with high moral standards won’t carelessly give away her body. Samuel Zulu.
5. Show me the way you dress and I will show you your moral standards. Samuel Zulu.
6. The way you dress also portrays how morally upright you are. Samuel Zulu.
7. Don’t just believe anything for the sake of believing. Samuel Zulu.
8 He who’s morally upright won’t allow the evils of this world to corrupt him. Samuel Zulu.
9. Morality is all about discerning what’s right and what’s wrong. Samuel Zulu.
10. Morality loses its meaning if God is excluded from the equation of morality. Samuel Zulu.
11. Everyone has their own version of the truth. Samuel Zulu.
12. He who has no morals standards sees no wrong in walking naked in public. Samuel Zulu.
13. Lack of good morals and madness are distantly related cousins. Samuel Zulu.
14. No sensible person will expose their nakedness for public show. Samuel Zulu.
15. Decline in moral values is what happens when man rejects God. Samuel Zulu.
16. He who has morals won’t blindly follow the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
17. Lack of morality is why so many people don’t know who they are anymore. Samuel Zulu.
18. Identity crisis is what happens when morality leaves one’s life. Samuel Zulu.
19. No upright man will carelessly plant his seed on every garden he sees. Samuel Zulu.
20. No chaste woman will accept any man’s seed anyhow. Samuel Zulu.
21. Want to know the true morality of a man? See how he behaves with women. Samuel Zulu.
22. Compassion is the basis of morality. Arthur Schopenhauer.
23. I learned from him that often contradiction is the clearest way to truth. Patti Smith.
24. A moral system valid for all is basically immoral. Friedrich Nietzsche.
25. Morality like art means drawing a line some place. Oscar Wilde.
26. Nothing is sufficient for the person who finds sufficiency too little. Epicurus.
27. Innocence could be lost more than once after all. Selena Kitt.
28. The morals of societies are defined by how they treat a strange woman. M.F. Moonzajer.
29. It’s easy enough to preach morality on a full belly. Erwin Sylvanus.
30. We must adjust to changing times and still holding to unchanging principles. Jimmy Carter.
31. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33.
32. And he said, that which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. Matthew 7:20.
33. Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. Prov 12:1.
34. An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: Prov 11:9a.
35. He that walketh with wise men shall be wise. Prov 13:20a.
36. In business ‘professionalism’ is not a tactic but a moral value. Amit Kalantri.
37. Vice is nice, but a little virtue won’t hurt you. Edward Gorey.
38. Right is right even when everyone is against it. Buddha.
39. Our values call upon us to care about the lives of people we will never meet. Barack Obama.
40. There’s great peace in surrendering to principles. Stefan Molyneux.
41. Choose your friends carefully. They are a reflection of you. Jim George.
42. Sell your materials but save your morals. Amit Kalantri.
43. All roads out of hell lead home. Shannon L. Alder.
44. The values most important to us are always the most easily exploitable. A.J. Darkholme.
45. The shortest road man walks, is sadly the road of gratitude. Avra Amar Filion.
46. Making wise choices in life is all about having strong moral standards. Samuel Zulu.
47. He who allows his convictions to be shaken will never do anything for himself. Samuel Zulu.
48. Don’t be a jellyfish. Have a backbone in life. Samuel Zulu.
49. Know your stance in life as it will help you greatly from getting lost in the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
50. Moral degradation begins when one forsakes his values. Samuel Zulu.
51. Morality and Chasity are closely related cousins and co-exist together. Samuel Zulu.
52. Defining morality without God in the equation is all but foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
53. Anyone can be right in his own eyes. Samuel Zulu.
54. Everyone has their own truth. So do you. Samuel Zulu.
55. I live my truth and you live yours. End of story. Samuel Zulu.
56. Money can’t but high moral standards. Samuel Zulu.
57. When moral standards leave society, broken families are the reward. Samuel Zulu.
58. In trying to be free is how many have landed themselves into problems. Samuel Zulu.
59. In blindly following your heart is how many do despicable things. Samuel Zulu.
60. A morally upright person guard his heart with all diligence. Samuel Zulu.
61. He who let his heart blindly lead him finds himself in a ditch tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
62. Indecent dressing seen nowadays is a clear sign of how our morals have fallen. Samuel Zulu.
63. If you live immorally, you will die a shameful death. Samuel Zulu.
64. It’s so sad that humans now have become worse than animals in moral values. Samuel Zulu.
65. If you have good morals, you won’t unveil your nakedness for public show. Samuel Zulu.
66. So sad that most people these days hate their bodies to cover them fully. Samuel Zulu.
67. If you hate your body, you won’t see the reason to cover it. Samuel Zulu.
68. Wisdom without morality is all but foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
69. A normal man won’t let any woman other than his spouse discover his item. Samuel Zulu.
70. No morally upright woman will unveil herself in front of any man. Samuel Zulu.
71. Cheating and infidelity is a sign that one who did that has no moral compass. Samuel Zulu.
72. A woman who unveils herself inform of every chap man is cheap indeed. Samuel Zulu.
73. The greatest evidence of demoralization is the respect paid to wealth. French Proverb.
74. The ways of the immoral are always predictable. Namibian Proverb.
75. Wisdom without morality is like a ring without a gem. Hebrew Proverb.
76. A sin that is confessed is less heavy to bear. Indian Proverb.
77. A cat in a cage becomes a lion. Indian Proverb.
78. Men make laws; women make morals. French Proverb.
79. The greatest evidence of demoralization is the respect paid to wealth. French Proverb.
80. A fish and a bird may fall in love, but they cannot build a home together. African Proverb.
81. If a dead tree falls, it carries with it a live one. African Proverb.
82. A cow that has no tail should not try to chase away flies. African Proverb.
83. One who loves you warns you. African Proverb.
84. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed. African Proverb.
Hope these 84 morals quotes and morality quotes will inspire you to have high moral standards in this evil and polluted world we live in. Take care.
Sharing is caring.