Below is a list of 77 misunderstanding quotes and quotes about misunderstandings to remind you it’s ok to be misunderstood as you are not here to please anyone. May the 77 misunderstanding quotes below help you keep that fact in mind.
77 Quotes About Misunderstandings.
1. Misunderstanding someone reveals how little you know about the person. Samuel Zulu.
2. It’s ok to be misunderstood as you aren’t here to be understandable by all. Samuel Zulu.
3. Misunderstandings also reveals the true character of a person. Samuel Zulu.
4. Healthy fights are necessary for a healthy relationship. Samuel Zulu.
5. A relationship without misunderstandings is a fake one. Samuel Zulu.
6. A lion will never understand a sheep’s mentality and it doesn’t have to. Samuel Zulu.
7. Miscommunication is what ruins even good relationships. Samuel Zulu.
8. Miscommunication is all that is needed to ruin a good relationship. Samuel Zulu.
9. Misunderstandings are the mother of all resentment in relationships. Samuel Zulu.
10. Forget about being together if you can’t agree on anything. Samuel Zulu.
11. With miscommunication, comes disunity. Samuel Zulu.
12. Being misunderstood is worse than being hated. Samuel Zulu.
13. Even fools are considered wise if they handle misunderstandings wisely. Samuel Zulu.
14. Even your loved ones won’t get you at times as they are humans, too. Samuel Zulu.
15. Just because they don’t get you doesn’t mean you are the problem. Samuel Zulu.
16. Disagreements are what give rise to misunderstandings been two people. Samuel Zulu.
17. Where disagreements are, disunity is a foregone conclusion. Samuel Zulu.
18. If we truly understood each other, we wouldn’t be quick to judge. Samuel Zulu.
19. It’s better to understand little than to misunderstand a lot. Anatole France.
20. It’s dreadful what little things lead people to misunderstand each other. L.M Montgomery.
21. It was not death she feared. It was a misunderstanding. Zora Neale Hurston.
22. Because we can’t communicate, there is a lot of misunderstanding. Chen Shui Bian.
23. A mistake is to commit a misunderstanding. Bob Dylan.
24. Ego and misunderstandings kill a relationship. Fiza KaisharKhan.
25. But they were fated to misunderstand each other. Rafael Sabatini.
26. For God is not the author of confusion. 1 Corinthians 14:33a.
27. Evil men understand not judgment. Proverbs 28:5a.
28. Can two people be together except they agree? Amos 3:2.
29. They ended as all great passions do end by a misunderstanding. Honore De Balzac.
30. Life is but a series of misunderstandings. Denis.
31. The worst distance between two people is a misunderstanding. Neetesh Dixit.
32. When the conflict deepens, none will have peace either. Auliq Ice.
33. Over a small misunderstanding, God will expose how people really feel about you. Gugu.
34. Don’t you trust me! What good is it if you don’t bloody trust me. Diane Samuels.
35. Understanding as we understand it is a misunderstanding. Elias Canetti.
36. When two persons are too close, they fall apart. Michael Bassey Johnson.
37. I know the power of speech. I don’t talk much. Ljupka Cvetanova.
38. He asked her for coffee, but she wanted tea instead. Ljupka Cvetanova.
39. He replied in a sorrowful tone “I wish you could read my unwritten poems. Hilal Hamdaan.
40. Nothing is easier than for two people in love to misunderstand each other. Marty Rubin.
41. You can’t understand others if you don’t understand yourself. Samuel Zulu.
42. In thinking you know it all is how you end up knowing nothing. Samuel Zulu.
43. You may think you know someone well but not until you disagree. Samuel Zulu.
44. Disagreements also show the true nature of someone. Samuel Zulu.
45. How you handle disagreements in life reflects your true character. Samuel Zulu.
46. It’s ok for people not to get you as they aren’t God to know you perfectly. Samuel Zulu.
47. As long as you deal with people, misunderstandings are bound to happen. Samuel Zulu.
48. Unless you live with a robot, misunderstandings are just part of the deal. Samuel Zulu.
49. It’s only people in the grave that don’t have misunderstandings. Samuel Zulu.
50. Where rumours are, disagreements are just around the corner. Samuel Zulu.
51. Partially knowing something is where all misunderstandings begin. Samuel Zulu.
52. As long as we see things differently, disagreements are bound to happen. Samuel Zulu.
53. A misunderstanding is simply a failure to fully grasp something. Samuel Zulu.
54. Where half-truths are, disagreements thrive. Samuel Zulu.
55. Unless you are God, you will never fully understand everything all the time. Samuel Zulu.
56. Misunderstandings must not be the reason why you breakup. Samuel Zulu.
57. Those who break up due to a simple argument don’t truly love each other. Samuel Zulu.
58. A chicken tried to talk to an eagle and all he heard was silence. Samuel Zulu.
59. No such thing as misunderstandings. Only miscommunications. Samuel Zulu.
60. You can’t say you love someone if you don’t take your time to get them. Samuel Zulu.
61. He who loves you won’t break up with you due to a simple fight. Samuel Zulu.
62. Heathy they fight in a relationship strengthen it and promotes unity. Samuel Zulu.
63. If you have never argued with someone, you don’t know them yet. Samuel Zulu.
64. There are no misunderstandings: there is only failure to communicate. African Proverb.
65. Rumours generate misunderstandings. Libinza Proverb.
66. Fire and gun powder don’t sleep together. African Proverb.
67. A woman like that is misunderstood I have been her kind. Anne Sexton.
68. When the left leg fails to agree with the right one, you fall. Samuel Zulu.
69. We stand because the left and right leg are in agreement with each other. Samuel Zulu.
70. If buttocks never agreed, we would never sit down comfortably. Samuel Zulu.
71. Disagreements are good at times as they show you who you are dealing with. Samuel Zulu.
72. You are here to live your life and not to be understood by all. Samuel Zulu.
73. He who wants everyone to understand him will never live at all. Samuel Zulu.
74. God only makes sense to those who understand Him. Samuel Zulu.
75. In thinking you know it all is how misunderstandings begin. Samuel Zulu.
76. Just because you don’t get me doesn’t me I am the problem. Samuel Zulu.
77. A food that gets you is better than a wise person who doesn’t. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 77 misunderstanding quotes will give the closure you need to know that it’s ok to be misunderstood at times as only you know yourself better than anyone else. Peace.
Sharing is caring.