Below, is a list of 54 mind your business quotes and minding your business quotes that will help you stop being a busy body in other men’s matters that are none of your concern. This world is full of distractions and you need to learn to mind your own business if you want to progress in life as being a busybody in other people’s matter won’t take you anywhere in life. May these 54 mind your business quotes help you mind your own business as life is personal, not communal.
54 Minding Your Business Quotes.
1. By recklessly scratching the ground is how the chicken got itself and its head dirty. Samuel Zulu.
2. He who wants to be a busy body in other men’s matter only asks for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
3. Before removing the speck from another’s eye, first remove the ugly plank in your eyes. Samuel Zulu.
4. Be your own person, mind your own business, live your life, and don’t get obsessed with how others are living their lives. Samuel Zulu.
5. The more you mind your own business, the less drama you will have in your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. An impala tried to save its friend from the mouth of the lion but ended up being eaten instead. Samuel Zulu.
7. He who tries to put out fires that are none of his concern end up being burnt instead. Samuel Zulu.
8. Sometimes, you better let the sleeping dog lie. Samuel Zulu.
9. Why bother cleaning other people’s houses when your very own is dirty beyond description. Samuel Zulu.
10. Somethings are just none of your concern, as it won’t benefit you in any way whether you know them or not. Samuel Zulu.
11. When you mind your own business, you won’t bother about what others think about you and what you do. Samuel Zulu.
12. Stop caring about what others think about your life. It’s none of your business, anyway. The earlier you realize that, the better. Samuel Zulu.
13. It’s not your business to decide how others want to live their lives. You have your life to live and they have theirs to live, too. Samuel Zulu.
14. One thing you must know about life dear is that it’s strictly a personal affair. Samuel Zulu.
15. Successful people succeed in life because they know that their success in life is their business to handle. Samuel Zulu.
16. How do I have productive days with minimum drama? Simple; I mind my own business. Steve Maraboli.
17. Business and mind both are monkeys because they only mind others business. Jagadeesh Kumar.
18. Wondering about other people’s private affairs is a one-man gossip. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
19. Clean your home first before complaining about others. Debasish Mridha.
20. I wish for you the wisdom to mind your own business. Steve Maraboli.
21. Keep your attention focused entirely on what’s truly your own concern and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none yours. Epictetus.
22. Nothing will bring you greater peace than minding your own business. Buddha.
23. And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you. 1 Thessalonians 4:11.
24. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12.
25. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men’s matters. 1 peter 4:15.
26. He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears. Proverbs 26: 17.
27. In trying to know what the neighbor is doing is how you land yourself in unnecessary trouble. Samuel Zulu.
28. It’s not your business to know how your neighbour is living their life. Samuel Zulu.
29. What your neighbour does in secret is frankly speaking none of your concern. Samuel Zulu.
30. Be careful with those who want to recklessly meddle in other men’s matters and shun them at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
31. People who recklessly meddle in other people’s matter are the ones who sow seeds of discord among others. Samuel Zulu.
32. Sometimes, keeping your mouth shut in matters that are none of your concern is the best thing you can do. Samuel Zulu.
33. He who’s a busy body like a monkey in other men’s matter just shows how immature he is. Samuel Zulu.
34. Fault finder who are only interested in finding faults in others are the worst hypocrites you must shun at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
35. In trying to poke our nose in other people’s business is how you end up getting your nose broken. Samuel Zulu.
36. He who carelessly pokes his nose in other men’s matter must not complain when his nose gets broken. Samuel Zulu.
37. Don’t be a partaker of other people’s sins lest God punishes you with them for being a sympathizer. Samuel Zulu.
38. We all have our own lives to live which is why comparison to you how you neighbor is doing is foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
39. He who’s obsessed with what his neighbour is doing will never progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
40. Care about what the neighbour is doing and you rest assured to be left behind in life. Samuel Zulu.
41. My prayer for all is that we all learn to mind our own businesses as life is personal and not communal. Samuel Zulu.
42. It’s only failures in life who constantly poke their noses in other people’s business or lives. Samuel Zulu.
43. Be your own person, do your thing and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing. Samuel Zulu.
44. Remember, your opinions aren’t always needed in every situation or conversation. Samuel Zulu.
45. Sometimes, you better not scratch the ground lest you become dirty. Samuel Zulu.
46. You live your truth and I live my truth. End of story. Samuel Zulu.
47. My life, my choices. Your life, your choices, too. End of story. Samuel Zulu.
48. You have your own life to live just as I have mine to live as life isn’t communal. Samuel Zulu.
49. I think people should mind their own business. Lil Wayne.
50. Sweep in front of your own door. German Proverb.
51. Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy. Leon Brown.
52. Never explain your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. Elbert Hubbard.
53. There will always be somebody more successful, more beautiful, more talented. You have to realize; you’re not running their race. You’re running your race. Joel Osteen.
54. Ninety per cent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business. Robert A. Heinlein.
Hope these 54 mind your business quotes will help you mind your own business and live your life instead of worry about what your neighbour is doing.
Sharing is caring.