Below is a list of 63 lying quotes and quotes on lying to reminds you why lying must be avoided at all costs. Lying to others only makes you to be an untrustworthy person that is why you must avoid telling lies at all coats as the 63 lying quotes below will remind you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Lying.
If your life isn’t a reflection of your inner core values, you are the worst liar to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
2. Dear, you are not fooling anyone by living a life that isn’t true to yourself but just fooling yourself in the end. Samuel Zulu.
3. It’s so funny that people will go to extra ordinary lengths to be who they are not just to get what they want from you. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who lies to himself won’t see any problem in doing so to others, too. Samuel Zulu.
5. Just know, if you tell lies, you are of your father the devil the father of all lies, as we know them. Samuel Zulu.
6. A person who tells lies and doesn’t feel bad about it has a dead conscience. Samuel Zulu.
7. Only people with a dead moral conscience are comfortable lying to others. Samuel Zulu.
8. If your moral conscience is alive, you won’t feel comfortable lying and if you do so, you will apologize immediately. Samuel Zulu.
9. The world is full of cheaters because most people are full of lies and deceit, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you truly love someone with all your heart, you won’t lie to them. Samuel Zulu.
11. You can’t say you truly love someone, yet put a smokescreen in their face. Samuel Zulu.
12. Show me how truthful you are and I will tell you whether you really love me or not. Samuel Zulu.
13. We all lies because we have all fallen short of God’s standards. Samuel Zulu.
14. Once you reject God in your life, just know that your life is nothing but a lie. Samuel Zulu.
15. I am not angry that you lied to me but angry because I will never see you in the same light again. Samuel Zulu.
16. Where lies are, betrayals thrive like a tree planted by the riverside that never dries up. Samuel Zulu.
17. It’s he who has been lied to that understands the values of being truthful to one another. Samuel Zulu.
18. Lying is bad because in some situations, it can cost someone’s precious life. Samuel Zulu.
19. I am not upset that you lied to me; I am upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Friedrich Nietzsche.
20. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. Mark Twain.
21. Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up. Patti Callahan Henry.
22. Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight. Proverbs 12: 22.
23. The lip of truth shall be established forever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment. Proverbs 12:19.
24. Be not a witness against thy neighbor without cause; and deceive not with thy lips. Proverbs 24:28.
25. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds. Colossians 3:9,10.
26. He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit. Proverbs 12:17.
27. A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies. Proverbs 14:5.
28. A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish. Proverbs 19:9.
29. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight. Psalms 101:7.
30. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. I johns 2:4.
31. Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another. Leviticus 19:11.
32. He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool. Proverbs 10:18.
33. Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Psalms 34:13.
34. Lying is part of man’s old fallen nature. Only the Cross of Calvary can deal with that. Samuel Zulu.
35. Lying just shows how cheap and weak your moral character is to others. Samuel Zulu.
36. Lying to some you who truly trusts you is but the worst form of cowardice you can do to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
37. Just because someone say yeast to you doesn’t mean they mean it with their heart. Samuel Zulu.
38. He who lies is of the devil but he who speaks the truth no matter what belongs to the light. Samuel Zulu.
39. Truth is light. So, if you lie to your fellow brethren, you belong to the kingdom of darkness. Samuel Zulu.
40. If you love the truth, you won’t betray the truth by lying when the truth needs to be spoken. Samuel Zulu.
41. Only he who lies that needs to remember everything he said last time. Samuel Zulu.
42. Lying brings nothing but a long term guilty conscience though it may save you momentarily. Samuel Zulu.
43. Lying will always carry a heavier burden than telling the truth in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who lies is an abomination is the sigh of the Lord and only digs his own grave. Samuel Zulu.
45. You can lie to everyone but do you who you cannot lie to? Your own conscience and God. Samuel Zulu.
46. In the end, lying only makes you a fool who is devoid of understanding and courage. Samuel Zulu.
47. If you have never been exposed to the truth, lies will see like truth to you. Samuel Zulu.
48. Better an honest imperfect life with flaws than a fake perfect life full of nothing but lies. Samuel Zulu.
49. Women believe the strangest of lies as long as they are wrapped up in praise. French Proverb.
50. The liar will travel the world over, but chooses not to go back home. Polish Proverb.
51. Lying will get you a wife, but it won’t keep her. Cameroonian Proverb.
52. The punishment of a liar is that he is never believed, even when he speaks the truth. Hebrew Proverb.
53. Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savor. German Proverb.
54. He who makes himself honey, will be eaten by the flies. German Proverb.
55. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar. German Proverb.
56. Truth gives a short answer, lies go round about. German Proverb.
57. Believe the liar up to the door of his house and no further than that. Egyptian Proverb.
58. The worst you can do to truth is to cloth it in lies, you can’t undo it. African Proverb.
59. It’s better to be punished for telling the truth than to be rewarded for saying lies. African Proverb.
60. It’s hard to cure the madness that originates in the family. African Proverb.
61. If the child learns the trail of the snake, he will also learn the wandering of a snake. African Proverb.
62. The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie. African Proverb.
63. Tell your friend a lie, if he keeps it secret, then tell him the truth. African Proverb.
Hope these 63 lying quotes have shown you enough reasons why you must not lie to others if you want to earn trust from others as lying just ruins your reputation. Peace.
Sharing is caring.