Below is a list of 45 lying quotes for relationships and relationship lies quotes to remind you why lying must be avoided in relationships at all costs. Lying is the easiest way of ruining any good relationship as the 45 lying quotes for relationships below will show you. Enjoy.
45 Relationship Lies Quotes.
1. If you want a relationship filled with truth and honesty, you must first start by being honest with yourself and your partner. Samuel Zulu.
2. To have a long-lasting relationship, you must ensure that you are honest with each other. Samuel Zulu.
3. Please don’t cheat on someone who has given you their everything as such people are hard to find in these times we live in. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you want to have a long lasting relationship, just don’t import lies into it. It’s that simple. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you lie to someone who has given you their undivided loyalty and commitment, then, sure you don’t deserve such a loving person in your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. Lies are the number one killers of relationships. If you want your relationships to survive, keep lies for from it. Samuel Zulu.
7. It’s better to be truthful to someone though that person chooses to leave you, than to be in a comfortable relationship based on lies. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s so funny that someone can say they love you today, yet cheat on you with someone else tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you said you loved me, why all these lies, dear? Can’t you just be honest with me for a second? Samuel Zulu.
9. Once you lie to someone who invested all their trust in you, just know things will never be the same again. Samuel Zulu.
10. Once you betray the trust of your significant other by cheating, it’s game over. Samuel Zulu.
11. Lying is the quickest way of ruining a good and wonderful relationship. Samuel Zulu.
12. Lies can ruin even the strongest relationships if given room to breed. Samuel Zulu.
13. It’s discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. Noel Coward.
14. The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them. Criss Jami.
15. When your lover is a liar, you and he have a lot in common, you’re both lying to you. Susan Forward.
16. Cunning grows in deceit at seeing itself discovered, and tries to deceive with truth itself. Balthasar Gracian.
17. She wasn’t always a pillar of ice. Her warmth and good deeds were repaid with deceit and betrayal until little by little a chill took over. Donna Lynn Hope.
18. I love that she loves me a 10, on a 5-point scale. Well, I know it’s a 5-point scale, though I asked her on a 1-100 scale. Dark Jar Tin Zoo.
19. Honesty is the foundation upon which relationships and many societies are built. Without it, there can be no trust. Janny Scott.
20. You can be bit in the leg by a rattlesnake and seek help to heal your wound, or you can run after it and let the poison take your leg. The same is true with love. Shannon L. Alder.
21. It is the dirt within men’s hearts that is most offensive; the filth you cannot see. Jocelyn Murray.
22. I’ve learned that sometimes a smile represents the greatest form of deceit. Michael Gilbert.
23. There is beauty in truth, even if it’s painful. Those who lie, twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak. Jose N. Harris.
24. She looks honestly upset, but then, I’ve learned that I can’t read her. The problem with a really excellent liar is that you have to just assume they’re always lying. Holly Black.
25. I am tired of hiding and I am tired of lying by omission. I suffered for years because I was scared to be out. Ellen Page.
26. Beware of relationships that seemingly look perfect on the outside, yet full of hidden skeletons of deceit inside. Samuel Zulu.
27. Once honesty leaves the relationship, everything collapses under their own weight. Samuel Zulu.
28. The best way of making someone not trust you again is by betraying all their trust they once gave and invested in you. Samuel Zulu.
29. Real relationships are based on trust and honesty but as for fake relationships, lies and deceit are the order of the day. Samuel Zulu.
30. Chronic liars and cheaters must not be given a second chance to lie and cheat on you if they clearly show signs of no change even when given the chance to reform. Samuel Zulu.
31. Lies not to someone who has trusted you with all their heart. Otherwise, once you lose their trust. It’s hard to get it back. Samuel Zulu.
32. Never trust someone who claim to love you but their actions prove otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
33. Just because someone is interested in you isn’t an indicator that they are willing to fully commit to you. Samuel Zulu.
34. A true relationship has no secrets to hide but a relationship based on life has many of them awaiting you to discover them. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you are keeping secrets from someone you claim to love, then you don’t deserve their loyalty and trust. Samuel Zulu.
36. Once lies enter any relationship, it’s the beginning of the end of that relationship. Samuel Zulu.
37. Those who replace love in people’s life with bread, are deceitful, and call their deceit “pious.” Alireza Salehi Nejad.
38. Lies rob us off our trust and we project our untrustworthiness onto everyone around us. Donna Goddard.
39. Lying destroys relationships, it destroys trust and worst, it destroys character. Eunice Camacho Infante.
40. Any halfway clever devil would decorate the highway to Hell as beautiful as possible. Criss Jami.
41. Mostly, it is lies that will destroy a relationship. Deceit is a barrier to intimacy. Andre Chevalier. Nikki Sex.
42. The world has enough deceit, decay, and despair; be different. Lindsey Rietzsch.
43. There is strong danger in a person who can create such powerful deceit they can no longer distinguish their own lies from the truth. Julie Eshbaugh.
44. I so want to believe him, but right now even his touch feels like a lie. Emily Hainsworth.
45. When people don’t tell you the truth what they really are saying is they don’t value you or their relationship with you enough to be honest. Shannon L. Alder.
Hope these 45 lying quotes for relationships have taught you how destructive lying is to any relationship and why they must be avoided at all costs. Take care.
Sharing is caring.