Below is a list of 54 loving family quotes and quotes about loving family that will help you appreciate your loving family more. Having a loving family that’s always on your side is the greatest blessing and wealth you can ever have here on earth. This is why you must not take them for granted and always make sure you give them your time. May these 54 loving family quotes help you not take your loving family for granted before it’s too late.
64 Quotes About Loving Family.
1. There is nothing more blessed in this world than being surrounded by a loving family that’s always on your side. Samuel Zulu.
2. A Christ-like centred family is the greatest blessing one can have here on earth whose value is far above rubies. Samuel Zulu.
3. My loving family is my blessing and my everything to me. Samuel Zulu.
4. The unconditional love of my family is all I need instead of being with a bunch of fake friends who don’t even love me at all. Samuel Zulu.
5. A godly family that loves you unconditionally is all you need to feel loved in this world full of faker friends and fake people. Samuel Zulu.
6. No bestie will ever truly and selflessly love you the way your parents love you. So don’t take them for granted by disrespecting them. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. A loving family with Christ-like love is a blessing indeed as no friend in this world can truly love you like them. Samuel Zulu.
8. When everyone leaves you, you can always count on your loving family which is why you must not take them for granted. Samuel Zulu.
9. God’s family is the best loving family you can ever be in. Samuel Zulu.
10. We are all sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. We are all one giant family which is why we must not hate each other. Samuel Zulu.
11. The world we’d discovered doesn’t love you like your family. Louis Zamperini.
12. Make your Family proud and Don’t forget those who helped you get there. Saziso Lucas.
13. I don’t want awards; I want my daughter. I wouldn’t exchange a single eyelash of my daughter for the whole world. Malala Yousafzai.
14. The greatest gift a parent can leave a child is that parent’s own independence. Rosamunde Pilcher.
15. Remember that you can spend a day, a week, months or a year with a friend, but you spend the rest of your life with the family. Zybejta.
16. I sustain myself with the love of family. Maya Angelou.
17. Being family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. Lisa Weed.
18. In family life, love is what eases friction, the cement that binds close together and the music that brings harmony. Friedrich Nietzsche.
19. Children are God’s way to rekindle the dwindling magic in relationships. Nilesh Rathod.
20. The most important parts of building a family is “God’s Love” and “Meaningful Friendships. Phil Mitchell.
21. May our lives and gentle spirit be evident to all that we are members of God’s family. Lailah Gifty Akita.
22. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring close-knit family in another city. George Burns.
23. A loving family is the most secure place you can ever be in this world that is full of hate. Samuel Zulu.
24. Don’t take people who were on your side when you needed them most for granted as such people are rare to find. Samuel Zulu.
25. If you have a godly family that loves you, then you have everything in this life. Samuel Zulu.
26. True love and toxic love are what differentiate a functional loving family from a dysfunctional one where love doesn’t exist. Samuel Zulu.
27. Never take your loving family for granted. Otherwise, you will deeply regret it when there are all gone. Samuel Zulu.
28. Turning against your loving family is the greatest betrayal you can ever do to your loved ones who are always on your side, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
29. Never treat those who love you for who you are as an option when they are treating you as a priority. Samuel Zulu.
30. Prioritize those who truly love you for who you are and give them the best time you can ever give. Samuel Zulu.
31. You should be an anchor, a port in a storm, a refuge, a happy place in which to dwell, a place where we are loved and where we can love. Marvin J. Ashton.
32. The best story to tell your kids is that of your own family. Lauren Machta.
33. If you have friends and family who love you unconditionally, you truly have everything. Lindsey Rietzsch.
34. No one has a perfect family, but mine is perfect for me. Beta Metani.
35. Even when things are at their worst, I refuse to believe all is lost. I will never go down without a fight. Jacquelyn Middleton.
36. A man had a right to love who he wanted and to not have anyone threaten that. Gianni Holmes.
37. I am empowered and thankful for my parents’ love and support. Amy Leigh.
38. The most important thing in this world is family and love. John Wooden.
39. We nv3er know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. Henry Ward Beecher.
40. They say time cost money, but the time you spend with your children is priceless. Beta Metani.
41. Time with loved ones, really is time well spent. Casey Rislov.
42. To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. Barbara Bush.
43. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. Micheal J. Fox.
44. The family is the test of freedom because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself. Gilbert K. Chesterton.
45. Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. Make it known to your family that you love them. Germany Kent.
46. Don’t forget to show and tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Samuel Zulu.
47. If you didn’t come from a loving family, you can always break that cycle and be a shining example to all. Samuel Zulu.
48. A family whose Christ is the centre is filled with love, joy and happiness that surpasses all human understanding. Samuel Zulu.
49. A loving family is heaven on earth. Samuel Zulu.
50. Your relatives can turn against you but your biological parents who truly love you will always be by your side, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
51. A family without love but full of drama is a semi heal on earth. Samuel Zulu.
52. Everyone needs a house to live in but a supportive family is what builds a home. Anthony Liccione.
53. Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. Marjorie Pay Hinckley.
54. There is no poverty in life when you have a loving, peaceful, happy family. They are a gift that cannot be bought nor traded with gold. Ryan Dunn.
Hope these 54 loving family quotes will help you appreciate the loving family you have been blessed with and not to take it for granted. Peace.
Sharing is caring.