Below, you will find a list of 54 love forgives quotes and love forgiveness quotes to help you forgive difficult offences committed against you with ease. We all need forgiveness in one way or the other as we have hurt or have been hurt by others. Forgiveness may be hard at times but this is when God’s grace comes is as we must forgive regardless of how hard it is for our own good. May these 54 love forgives quotes help you finally let go of past grudges and offences.
54 Love Forgiveness Quotes.
1. If you can’t forgive those who have wronged you, you have no love in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
2. He who loves you forgives you, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
3. Learn to forgive others who have wronged you and don’t cease loving your offenders. Samuel Zulu.
4. God forgives our wrongs not because we deserve it because He’s love and that’s what His love is all about. Samuel Zulu.
5. The true test of how you truly love someone is measured by how willing you forgive. Samuel Zulu.
6. Only fake love doesn’t forgive and keep tabs on the number of offences committed. Samuel Zulu.
7. If a person who claims to love you can’t forgive you, just know that person doesn’t truly love you at all. Samuel Zulu.
8. When it comes to forgiveness and forgetting, no one does it better than Jesus who is the definition of true love. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you want to love yourself, be willing to forgive yourself for your past mistakes and don’t be too hard on yourself. Samuel Zulu.
10. Being hard on yourself for your past mistakes will just make you hate yourself even more. Forgive yourself and let go. Samuel Zulu.
11. Forgiving others doesn’t mean you must be taken advantage of. Forgive but be wise as a serpent. Samuel Zulu.
12. He who can’t forgive himself will see no sense in doing so to others. Samuel Zulu.
13. Loving and truly forgiving others who have deeply hurt you is one of the true love acid tests you have to pass to see if you understand what love is. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you truly understand what true love is, you won’t find it difficult to forgive all those who have hurt you. Samuel Zulu.
15. Love and forgiveness isn’t a feeling issue but a heart issue. Samuel Zulu.
16. If you cannot forgive others, you break the bridge over which you must pass yourself. Itayi Garande.
17. You can never love without forgiving. Forgiveness deepens your ability to love and frees you from pain. Kemi Sogunle.
18. Without forgiveness and love, you will live with resentment, bitterness, malice and strife that result in more pain. Kemi Sogunle.
19. Forgiveness brings us closer to those who have hurt us and helps them to experience the forgiveness and love of Jesus through us who forgives them. Omoakhuana Anthonia.
20. Love’s voice reverberates with forgiveness across the room of our heart. Munia Khan.
21. There is no love without forgiveness and there is no forgiveness without love. Bryant H McGill.
22. Forgiveness is the only lethal weapon, which can destroy all evil. Abraham Varghese.
23. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32.
24. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:15.
25. Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. Proverbs 10:12.
26. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man has a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. Colossians 3:13.
27. He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends. Proverbs 17:9.
28. If our hearts are filled with unconditional love and true forgiveness, we are sure to experience miracles in our lives. Michael Mirdad.
29. Love the sinner and hate the sin. Augustine of Hippo.
30. When you forgive, you love and when you love, God’s light shines upon you. John Krakauer.
31. Without forgiveness, there can be no true love as we know it. Samuel Zulu.
32. True love covers multitudes of wrongs but fake loves don’t but keeps tabs on every wrong you do. Samuel Zulu.
33. We all need forgiveness because we are neither perfect nor are we spotless angels. Samuel Zulu.
34. He who is full of love in his heart is full of forgiveness also. Samuel Zulu.
35. Want to know how truly loving someone is? See how easy he lets go of offences. Samuel Zulu.
36. Love without forgiveness is as good as nothing as the two always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
37. Unconditional forgiveness is the ultimate form of true love one can ever show to another. Samuel Zulu.
38. Real forgiveness is unconditional. If it has conditions, it’s not forgiveness at all. Samuel Zulu.
39. As God has freely forgiven your offences, freely forgive others. Samuel Zulu.
40. If you have forgiveness issues, you can always ask for God’s grace to help you let go of the unforgiveness in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
41. Love and forgiveness are what will make any relationship stand the test of time. Samuel Zulu.
42. Without love and forgiveness, no relationship can last for any significant length of time. Samuel Zulu.
43. Without forgiveness, love is incomplete. Samuel Zulu.
44. Yes, I love you and I have forgiven you but I won’t let you hurt me again the way you did last time. Samuel Zulu.
45. Love all and forgive all. Live by those two life principles, you won’t have any issues in truly loving anyone. Samuel Zulu.
46. Forgiveness is the final form of love. Reinhold Nieburh.
47. Whatever our religion, we know that if we really want to love, we must first learn to forgive before anything else. Mother Theresa.
48. If we really want to love, we must learn to forgive. Mother Theresa.
49. Forgiveness is letting go and letting love heal. William De Foore.
50. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never forgot. Robert Brault.
51. Loving forgiveness brings lightness and freedom. Dan Brule.
52. He who claims to love God easily forgives others as God is the very definition of love and forgiveness as we know it. Samuel Zulu.
53. Forgiving someone means that you also don’t bring up the same offence again. Samuel Zulu.
54. You can’t say you have truly forgiven someone if you keep on bringing past offences to the table whenever you have a misunderstanding. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 54 love forgives quotes will inspire you to embrace a spirit of forgiveness to all as forgiveness is what defines true love. Peace.
Sharing is caring.