Below is a list of 63 let it go quotes and quotes on letting go to give you the much needed courage to help you let go and move on. We all at some point in life have to let go of certain things or people who no longer help us grow as the 63 let it go quotes below will reveal. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Letting Go.
1. In the end, you soon realize that certain things in life aren’t just meant for you regardless of how good they are. Samuel Zulu.
2. If it no longer serves you, why are you still holding on to it. Let it go dear. There are better things for you ahead. Samuel Zulu.
3. Remember, if someone is meant to be with you in life, you won’t have to convince them to be with you. Samuel Zulu.
4. Letting go of what was never meant to be is one of the wisest choices you will ever make in life. Samuel Zulu.
5. It’s no use to cling on to dead leave that have outlived their use in your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. Stop holding on to your ugly past. It doesn’t define you as there is a bright future awaiting you ahead. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. It’s high time you stopped watering dead plants that died long ago. Samuel Zulu.
8. Real freedom comes when you let go of was to give chance to what will always be. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s only when you let go will you truly become a free spirit. Samuel Zulu.
9. Stop holding on to past offences. It’s not worth your time and energy, dear. Samuel Zulu.
10. It’s high time you stopped chasing people who are not meant for you in life. Samuel Zulu.
11. Trying to cling on to someone who has made it clear they don’t want you in their life is nothing but a waste of time. Samuel Zulu.
12. Stop clinging on to someone who has made it clear they don’t want to share their life with you. Samuel Zulu.
13. If someone doesn’t want to be with you, leave the door wide open for them. Samuel Zulu.
14. If they want to leave you, let them. Your destiny isn’t tied to anyone who comes and goes in your life. Samuel Zulu.
15. Knowing that everything in life is for a season will make letting go of things much easier. Samuel Zulu.
16. Leave revenge to God. He will repay and vindicate you in due time. Samuel Zulu.
17. Let go of your past hurt. It’s just hindering you from progressing and fully healing. Samuel Zulu.
18. If you don’t let go of what hurt you in the past, you forever be wounded till death. Samuel Zulu.
19. Life’s not perfect. Some loose ends may never get trimmed up and tidied. Hoda Kotb.
20. Resist change at your own peril, Vivian. When something ends, let it end. Elizabeth Gilbert.
21. Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity. Shannon L. Alder.
22. If you choose to be fearless, then be fearlessly authentic not an imitation of someone you envy. Shannon L. Alder.
23. Your dream is to feel good; God’s dream is for you to do good. Shannon L. Alder.
24. Letting go doesn’t mean you stopped caring. It means you stop trying to force others to. Mandy Hale.
25. Some birds are not meant to be caged. That’s all. Their feathers are too bright and their songs to sweet and wild. Stephen King.
26. In pursuit of exposing people for who we think they are, we expose our self. Shannon L. Alder.
27. Let it go and be free to feel the joy of life. Debasish Mridha.
28. No amount of regret can change the past. No amount of anxiety can change the future. Karen Salmansohn.
29. If it doesn’t agree with your spirit let it go. Germany Kent.
30. Let it go and live in the moment with joy. Debasish Mridha.
31. Let it go with love to let it be yours forever. Debasish Mridha.
32. It is easy to hold on, but it is difficult to let it go. Debasish Mridha.
33. Let go of your past the weight of it will crush you. Allene Vanoirschot.
34. Freedom comes from letting go of things that you know are no longer useful for your life. Samuel Zulu.
35. To experience true love, you must let go of fake love you may be currently clinging on in an abusive relationship. Samuel Zulu.
36. Remember, you are a tree and to continuously grow, you have to drop the dead leaves. Samuel Zulu.
37. It’s high time you stopped kicking a dead horse. Samuel Zulu.
38. Why cry over spilt milk when there is another liter of mil waiting for you on the horizon? Samuel Zulu.
39. To reinvent yourself, you must let go of your old self you have been trapped in for years. Samuel Zulu.
40. Forget about self-discovery if you aren’t willing to release your old self into the universe. Samuel Zulu.
41. Self discover begins when you realize that your old self was meant to be in the past and not the future. Samuel Zulu.
42. Let go of your ugly past to give room for the bright future ahead of you. Samuel Zulu.
43. Sometimes, you have to prove that you can survive without your loved ones to be respected by them. Samuel Zulu.
44. Life is all about letting go and being let go in return. Samuel Zulu.
45. If they ghosted you, just know their chapter in your life is done. Samuel Zulu.
46. Let go of your mind and then be mindful. Close your ears and listen. Rumi.
47. Life is balance of holding on and letting go. Rumi.
48. I love it when I hug someone, and just when I’m about to let go. They hug me even tighter. Nitya Prakash.
49. Just let go, even stars have to fall sometime. Nitya Prakash.
50. We only can’t let go or move on from a love that we feel is unfinished. Nitya Prakash.
51. You only lose what you cling to. Buddha Gautama.
52. Anger was the hardest thing to let go of, other than love. Zoraida Cordova.
53. I wanted to let you go, so I held you a little closer. Jenim Dibie.
54. Let go of which cannot be held. Kate Scelsa.
55. You can’t expect to move forward if your emergency break is on. Angela Cecilia.
56. The secret of relaxation is in these three words: ‘Let it go.”Dada J. P. Vaswani.
57. There is no freedom like forgiveness. Lailah Gifty Akita.
58. The more you let go, the more you are able to accept. Debasish Mridha.
59. Many times, success begins when we leave our comfort zone. Laurie Buchanan.
60. It’s hard to push up against a wall, when you are the wall. Anthony Liccione.
61. You need to let certain things go in order to let certain things come. Mahrukh.
62. Even trees let go in Autumn. Nouf Alfadl.
63. Key the mind, and set the soul free. Anthony Liccione
Hope these 63 let it go quotes will give you the much needed courage to let go of things or people you know have outlived their use in your life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.