Below is a list of 45 let it be quotes and letting go quotes to help you let go of things and people that no longer sever you but hinder your growth. Letting go is crucial if you want to grow and progress in life as the 45 let it be quotes below will show you. Enjoy.
45 Just Let It Be Quotes.
1. If it was meant to be, kindly let it be in your life because if it wasn’t meant to be, it wouldn’t be there in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you don’t allow change to blossom and flourish in your life, you will be living dead and never progress or move forward. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you don’t let it be, things that are meant to be with you in life will be blocked. Samuel Zulu.
4. Let change be in your life. For it’s what you need to grow and progress in life because if you don’t change, then you aren’t growing. Samuel Zulu.
5. Let go of people who no longer align with your values and God will and purpose for your life if you are to meet the right ones. Samuel Zulu.
6. People come and go in life and that’s alright because we’re just all passing by, anyway. So let it be. Samuel Zulu.
7. If it has to go because it’s no longer compatible with the new you have become or your purpose, so let it be dear. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s just the matter of fact that certain people you once were close with will no longer become compatible with the new you as you grow. Just keep growing dear. Samuel Zulu.
9. It’s ok if you have to let go of former friends who no longer help you grow or alight with your values anymore. Samuel Zulu.
10. It’s just the matter of fact that everyone has to leave you at some point in life when their part in your life is done. So, let it be. Samuel Zulu.
11. Let go and let what was meant to be on your life journey for a lifetime flourish and blossom in your life. Samuel Zulu.
12. Letting go and letting it be is just the matter of understanding that not everything in life is meant to be but meant to happen to teach you vital life lessons. Samuel Zulu.
13. Just watch this moment, without trying to change it at all. What is happening? What do you feel? What do you see? What do you hear? Jon Kabat-Zinn.
14. When the broken hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be. Christopher Chase.
15. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. Roy T. Bennett.
16. Don’t force it, if there isn’t flow, let it go. Nikki Rowe.
17. In the end, only three things matters: how you loved, how you gently lived and how you gracefully let go of things not meant for you. Buddha.
18. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. Roy T. Bennett.
19. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. Steve Maraboli.
20. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. Steve Maraboli.
21. You’re not good enough.” Gosh, that voice; nails on a chalkboard. Wanna drown that voice in buckets of urine. Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
22. Clinging to what broke you is mental slavery and believe me, unless you let go, you can never move on. Winnie Nantongo.
23. Perhaps we never stop loving someone. We just learn to move forward. To live without them because of them. Perhaps we let go to hold on. Caroline George.
24. If you only knew how to respect my heart, I wouldn’t have found a reason to let you go. Jourdane Erasquin.
25. Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be. Sonia Ricotti.
26. Let go to what was in order to give room to what will always be in your life. Samuel Zulu.
27. Don’t afraid of letting go to that which has already served its purpose in your life. Samuel Zulu.
28. It’s high time you let go of your past hurt in order for you to finally and fully start healing. Samuel Zulu.
29. There is beauty in freedom of letting go of things that hold you down and hinder you from making progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
30. If trees held on to dead leaves that have outlived their use, they would soon stop growing and slowly start dying. Samuel Zulu.
31. We human beings are like trees and for us to grow continuously, we need to be constantly letting go of things or people who no longer help us grow. Samuel Zulu.
32. I have never seen a healthy blooming tree holding on to dead leaves that have outlived their use. Samuel Zulu.
33. Sometimes, all you need is clarity on what matters and to what will always matter to freely let go and let it be. Samuel Zulu.
34. There comes a time when you must let go and let be what only meant to be with you for season to what will be with you for a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
35. Letting it be can be painful at times but it’s what’s necessary sometimes to give space to what was meant for you. Samuel Zulu.
36. When we let go of what no longer serve us or help us grow, we give space for new things that will serve and help us grow to newer heights. Samuel Zulu.
37. When we let go of what we think is best for us, we can receive what we truly need. Anthon St. Maarten.
38. Letting go can be painful. But some people are only meant to stay in your heart, not in your life. Malaika Gilani.
39. If you let go of your ex and they come back. That means nobody wanted them. Let them go again. Keishorne Scott.
40. Stop asking God to make that toxic relationship work. You shouldn’t be in that relationship in the first place. Keishorne Scott.
41. The biggest mistake you can make is holding on to people who has already let you go. Keishorne Scott.
42. Letting go of the past means opening up to the future, and sometimes the unknown is scarier than the past. Tamara Lechner.
43. Chronic depression is the emotional compound interest paid on the inability to let go of an unrequited love. Khang Kijarro.
44. When uncomfortable feelings show up, pause, breathe deeply and compassionately embrace the discomfort. Maximus Freeman.
45. I let go of what stops me from moving forward and create space for better things to enter into my life. Marge Castillon Di Blasio.
Hope these 45 let it be quotes will help you let go of things or people who no longer help you grow or align with your purpose.
Sharing is caring.