Below is a list of laziness quotes and quotes on laziness to help you deal with this pandemic of laziness causing many to plunge into poverty. Laziness only leads to poverty and want. May these 77 laziness quotes below help you stop being lazy before laziness does its irreversible damage.
77 Quotes On Laziness.
1. I have never seen a successful person who is lazy. Samuel Zulu.
2. Be advised that laziness is sin, too as God created us to work with our hands. Samuel Zulu.
3. Where laziness is, poverty thrives big time like a tree planted by the riverside. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who refuses to work with his hands must not complain of poverty. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you are lazy to achieve your dreams, they will die. Samuel Zulu.
6. Laziness is an express ticket to poverty and want in life. Samuel Zulu.
7. If you don’t work for what you want in life, you will be a scavenger. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you don’t want to rely on handouts, work with your hands. Samuel Zulu.
9. Don’t complain of being a beggar when you are folding your hands to work. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who is slothful in life will always be in want. Samuel Zulu.
11. Slothfulness isn’t not compatible with true Christianity. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you claim to be a Christian but still lazy, your Christianity is questionable. Samuel Zulu.
13. Success isn’t for the slothful in business. Samuel Zulu.
14. He becomes poor that foldeth his hands for work. Samuel Zulu.
15. Complain not of being a scavenger when you are unwilling to hunt for yourself. Samuel Zulu.
16. There is nothing cool about being lazy and a beggar in life. Samuel Zulu.
17. At some point in life, you just have to realize that laziness isn’t cool. Samuel Zulu.
18. Slothfulness and success don’t go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
19. Oh ye sluggard, learn to work for your own things in life. Samuel Zulu.
20. He who struggles with laziness must consult an ant. Samuel Zulu.
21. If ants were lazy for a day, they would go extinct within a month. Samuel Zulu.
22. The devil want you to be lazy because he delights in seeing you poor. Samuel Zulu.
23. Where slothfulness is, there is no shortage of poverty and want. Samuel Zulu.
24. Parasites are lazy because they rely on their host for resources. Samuel Zulu.
25. The soul of the sluggard desireth and hath nothing. Proverbs 13:4a.
26. He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster. Proverbs 18:9.
27. The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour. Proverbs 21:25.
28. Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger. Proverbs 19:5.
29. In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury. Proverbs 14:33.
30. The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute. Proverbs 12:24.
31. Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty. Proverbs 20:13.
32. Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Proverbs 6:6.
33. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. James 4:17.
34. He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand. Proverbs 10:4a.
35. The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold. Proverbs 20:4a.
36. The slothful man saith, there is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets. Provers 26:13.
37. Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy. Tchaikovsky.
38. God protect me from the lazy, selfish and ungrateful. Habeeb Akande.
39. The laziness of adolescence is a rehearsal for the incapacity of old age. Idries Shah.
40. Laziness is a luxurious mindset that I cannot afford to own. Nakia R. Laushaul.
41. Lazy people always want to sleep when it’s time to work. Samuel Zulu.
42. The slothful are always tired for work. Samuel Zulu.
43. Slothfulness and wealth don’t go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
44.Slothful people allow the weather to dictate whether they will work or not. Samuel Zulu.
45. He who observes the wind will not pant his crops. Samuel Zulu.
46. Bad weather is usually the excuse for the slothful not to plant. Samuel Zulu.
47. He who refuses to plant must not complain of having no harvest to feed himself. Samuel Zulu.
48. The sluggard are always in want while the diligent always have plenty. Samuel Zulu.
49. Poverty and want will come to all those who fold their hands to work. Samuel Zulu.
50. Where sluggardness is, want is always the guest. Samuel Zulu.
51. Shame to you oh ye sluggard even an ant is hard working than you. Samuel Zulu.
52. If an ant can be hard working, why not you oh ye sluggard. Samuel Zulu.
53. Wake up oh ye sluggard. Sleep is only for the hard working. Samuel Zulu.
54. The slothful are always desiring sleep though they haven’t done any work. Samuel Zulu.
55. Too much sleep leads to poverty and want. Samuel Zulu.
56. Sleep is only for the hardworking and not you oh ye lazy bone. Samuel Zulu.
57. The lazy bone always complain of working. Samuel Zulu.
58. Laziness and poverty are closely related cousins. Samuel Zulu.
59. Arise oh ye lazy bone and go to work if you don’t want poverty in your domain. Samuel Zulu.
60. Poverty and want are best friends with slothful people. Samuel Zulu.
61. Even working on bettering themselves is too much for lazy people. Samuel Zulu.
62. Laziness is what makes even the most talented persons go to waste. Samuel Zulu.
63. Though you may be talented, if you are lazy, your talents will just go to waste. Samuel Zulu.
64. It is in the eyes of a lazy man that maize will ripen. African Proverb.
65. Offer the lazy man an egg, and he’ll want you to peel it for him. Lithuanian Proverb.
66. A life of leisure, and a life of laziness, are two things. Portuguese Proverb.
67. Towards evening the lazy person begins to get busy. German Proverb.
68. Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes it. Traditional Proverb.
69. The acre of laziness is full of thistles. German Proverb.
70. Lazy people have no spare time. Japanese Proverb.
71. he lazy one is pregnant in the sowing season. Burundi Proverb.
72. A lazy tailor finds his thread too long. Greek Proverb.
73. The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow. Norwegian Proverb.
74. A lazy messenger is not short of excuses. Yiddish Proverb.
75. The lazy sweat when they eat and complain of the cold when they work. Finnish Proverb.
76. For lazy people it is always party time. Greek Proverb.
77. A busy mother makes slothful daughters. Portuguese Proverb.
Hope these inspiring 77 laziness quotes on lazy people will finally help you overcome your laziness wreaking havoc in your life so that you don’t be a beggar in life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.