Below is a list of 54 keep going quotes that will help and give you the inner strength you need to keep going when the going gets tough. We all hit rough patches in life that make us want to give up at times but the 54 keep going quotes below will help you not give up when it really matters. Enjoy.
54 Keep Going Quotes.
1. In life, you have two choices: either give up or keep going when the going gets tough. Samuel Zulu.
2. When things get hard, keep pressing forward and don’t quit in the middle of your journey. Samuel Zulu.
3. Keep going or risk being left behind in life. Samuel Zulu.
4. Remember, life only rewards those who persevere till the end and not those who quit mid-way. Samuel Zulu.
5. Be of courage and trust in the Lord for His grace to help you finish this precarious journey called life. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you don’t keep going when it really matters, you will wish you had on your deathbed. Samuel Zulu.
7. It makes no sense to look back when you have burned all your bridges behind you. Samuel Zulu.
8. Inspiration is what will keep you in the game when everyone left, right and center around you is giving up. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you don’t have a strong why, you will fail to continue moving forward when the going gets tough. Samuel Zulu.
10. Failure is not the end of the world, dear. Learn from you mistakes and vow to do better next time. Samuel Zulu.
11. When the going gets tough, that’s when you look inward and say the tough has to get going till I achieve my goal. Samuel Zulu.
12. He who quits when the tough gets going won’t live to see the best life has to offer to those who overcome. Samuel Zulu.
13. You have to keep climbing up the tree even if it has thorns for you to get that fruit you want to have. Samuel Zulu.
14. Keep climbing up the mountain and stop thinking how high you need to climb to reach the cliff. Samuel Zulu.
15. He who worries how high he needs to climb to be on the mountain top will never climb at all. Samuel Zulu.
16. Don’t give up on your dreams dear because if you give up on them, what will you have left? Samuel Zulu.
17. Life gets hard and rough at times but you have to keep going anyway or risk dying before ever having a chance to live. Samuel Zulu.
18. If you keep going now when things are hard, when you reach the other side, you will be glad you never gave up. Samuel Zulu.
19. If I just keep putting one foot in front of the other, it stands to reason that I’m going to get there. Rachel Joyce.
20. Try the difficult way once in a while. It is required to pump your will power muscles. Hiral Nagda.
21. You have the most magnificent things waiting ahead. Keep going. Hiral Nagda.
22. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep going. Albert Einstein.
23. Courage is not having the strength to go on: it’s going on when you don’t have the strength. Theodore Roosevelt.
24. Don’t watch the clock: do what it does. Keep going. Sam Levenson.
25. Never keep yourself alone. Keep talking to yourself. And you’ll start feeling better. Prerak Trivedi.
26. You wouldn’t train for a marathon & then give up a mile before the finish line. Same goes with your life & dreams. Dawn Gluskin.
27. Do not ever get agitated by provoking thoughts and actions. Always keep your calm. This will shame the alien. Lailah Gifty Akita.
28. If you keep going with a definite purpose, you will find the way and reach the destination. Debasish Mridha.
29. Only one person can stop me or keep me going; I myself. Vikrmn.
30. In our ever-changing universe, lives collide, and, like runaway planets, we just keep going. Michael French.
31. It’s not enough to vanquish the darkness. True victory lies in spreading the light. Sarah Brownlee.
32. As long as we desire to reach new heights, we will find the strength to climb the mountain. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. If beautiful lilies bloom in ugly waters, you too can blossom in ugly situations. Matshona Dhliwayo.
34. Just keep going until you see light at the end of the tunnel. Samuel Zulu.
35. Remember, there is no elevator to success. You have to keep going up the stairs till you reach the top. Samuel Zulu.
36. It’s not enough to just start the journey. You must finish it to be worthy of any reward. Samuel Zulu.
37. Just because others have given up on themselves and their dreams doesn’t you must join the bad wagon of losers, too. Samuel Zulu.
38. Keep going towards your destination even if there is no one to support you on your journey. Samuel Zulu.
39. If you don’t give up on yourself when it really matters, you will thank yourself later when it’s all over. Samuel Zulu.
40. You will never see an Impala stopping to take a rest whilst being chased by a lion. Samuel Zulu.
41. He who quits midway during the race has lost already before even the race finishes. Samuel Zulu.
42. Winning in life isn’t for the fastest runners who burnout quickly but for the slow and steady runner who maintain their pace till the finish line. Samuel Zulu.
43. To win this race of life, adopt the tortoise mentality of being slow but steady till the finish line. Samuel Zulu.
44. It’s he who is being chased by a lion that sees quitting midway during the chase insanity. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you quit when it really matters, you really won’t have anything to be proud of looking back when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
46. Keep pushing forward till you conquer your mountains. Samuel Zulu.
47. Once you burn the bridges, you have to keep moving forward as there is nothing to go back to behind. Samuel Zulu.
48. Before burning the bridges behind, ensure that you have made the resolve to keep going should things get tough ahead. Samuel Zulu.
49. Suddenly’ miracles are made of quiet moments of faithfulness. Andrena Sawyer.
50. There are a thousand reasons to live this life, every one of them is sufficient. Marilynne Robinson.
51. Either you shine in the dark or get lost in the light. Soham Mondal.
52. It wasn’t enough but it was a start. It might keep him going. Val McDermid.
53. As I latch the door shut behind me, the echo reaffirms my sense of solitude. Dave Cenker.
54. You already have inside of you what you need to prevail, you only need to believe that is true. Germany Kent.
Hope these 54 keep going quotes above will give you the much needed strength and grace you need to finish this race of life and not to quit in the middle of the race. Take care.
Sharing is caring.