Below is a list of 60 insecurity quotes and quotes about insecurities to remind you it’s ok to feel insecure at times in life. We all have insecurities in one way or the other but we must never let them cripple us as the 60 insecurity quotes below will try to remind you.
60 Quotes About Insecurities.
1. Don’t let insecure people be the reason why you fail to succeed in life. Samuel Zulu.
2. Not knowing yourself is the beginning of all insecurities as we know them. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you are not secure with yourself being alone, another person coming into your life won’t make your insecurities go away. Samuel Zulu.
4. Being insecure alone is better than being insecure with someone who makes you miserable. Samuel Zulu.
5. One of the symptoms of lack of self-confidence is the feeling of being insecure about yourself. Samuel Zulu.
6. If a lion had insecurities, it would desire to be in the company of sheep for shelter. Samuel Zulu.
7. Chickens run for cover when storms arrive but eagles brace them because they know themselves. Samuel Zulu.
8. A secure and confident chicken is better than an insecure eagle that isn’t sure of itself and where it belongs. Samuel Zulu.
9. He who is insecure with being himself will never be secure being around other people as it’s a self-confidence issue. Samuel Zulu.
10. Only insecure people talk more than they really need to. Samuel Zulu.
11. Stop allowing insecurities to hinder you from living the love life you want to live. Samuel Zulu.
12. Sometimes, it’s good to feel insecure about something to protect yourself from the imminent danger lurking within. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who tries to see security in others other than himself will soon find himself greatly mistaken. Samuel Zulu.
14. The moment you start loving and accepting yourself is the day insecurities leave your life for good. Samuel Zulu.
15. You can’t expect an insecure person to make a rational decision when it really matters. Otherwise, you are just asking for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
16. The problem with human attraction is not knowing if it will be returned. Becca Fitzpatrick.
17. Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit. Shannon L. Alder.
18. The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. Steven Furtick.
19. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat them the way God treats you. Doug Wills.
20. If you do not like a certain behaviour in others, look within yourself to find the roots of what discomforts you. Bryant McGill.
21. Your insecurity is when you compare your polaroid with someone else’s glamour shot. Brian Hooten.
22. It’s quite sad that so many children go through life unsure whether their parents love them or not. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
23. You don’t have to knock anyone off their game to win yours. It doesn’t build you up to tear others down. Mandy Hale.
24. You do everything everyone tells you to do because you’re afraid that if you say no, they won’t like you. Eliza Gordon.
25. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18.
26. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. James 3:14.
27. For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore, he will not spare in the day of vengeance. Proverbs 6:34.
28. Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. Proverbs 27:20.
29. For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. Galatians 5:13.
30. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. Psalms 37:1.
31. We’d avoid a lot of insecurity, if we fully, wholly believed in God’s wild affection for us. Mary E. DeMuth.
32. Those who pretend as if they don’t love you, are the ones who would hate to see you love another person. Michael Bassey Johnson.
33. The reason people fear to confide in anyone is that even an internal friend can make personal details external, and they will remain eternal. Michael Bassey Johnson.
34. True love cannot come from those who aren’t even secure at fully loving themselves unconditionally. Samuel Zulu.
35. Jealous people are some of the most insecure people you will ever come across in life. Samuel Zulu.
36. Don’t let jealous and insecure people disturb your peace and happiness. Samuel Zulu.
37. Even the safest place on earth can feel insecure if that’s not where you were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
38. People than make you feel less secure about yourself than you are alone are better left alone. Samuel Zulu.
39. There is nothing but insecurities in the crowd and to those who follow it. Samuel Zulu.
40. Only the unconfident and timid see the approval of the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
41. There is no true security in blindly following the crowd that will fall into a ditch tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who lets the fear of the unknown handicap his life will never truly live to the fullest. Samuel Zulu.
43. Allowing the fear of the unknown to hinder you from living is essentially dying before you ever had a chance to live. Samuel Zulu.
44. It’s ok to have insecurities at the time as we are humans but don’t let them be the reason you wonder about what if when all is over. Samuel Zulu.
45. Live now and don’t let your insecurities about life be the reason you don’t. Samuel Zulu.
46. Love should not cause suffocation and death if it is truly love. Michael Bassey Johnson.
47. In the grand scheme of life, nobody grows old keeping their soul unblemished. A.J. Darkholme.
48. Snobbery does not show superiority. It shows insecurity which is born from a feeling of inferiority. Tarryn Tomlinson.
49. The only person you should ever fear losing in a relationship is yourself. Miya Yamanouchi.
50. Like all vain men, he had moments of unreasonable confidence. Warren Eyster.
51. Being Overconfident often exists when one tries to cover up one’s insecurities without facing them. Edmond Mbiaka.
52. Anything that was created today was once unknown insecurity far beyond the next chapter of your life. Vishwanath S J.
53. Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity. Tim Fargo.
54. One of the worse state to be in, is to be ignored. Obscurity like insecurity kills. Bernard Kelvin Clive.
55. Religious guilt will never grow the kind of love you want in someone. Shannon L. Alder.
56. Greatness comes not in possessing security, but in withstanding insecurity. Jeffrey Fry.
57. Confidence is subtle. Insecurity is brash. Sam Owen.
58. Self-absorption is anti-seductive; it is a sign of insecurity. Robert Greene.
59. Sometimes what we see in our judgement to other individuals are the things that we are trying to hide. Jestoni Sacay.
60. Beware of those around you who subtly sow the seeds of doubt. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
Hope these 60 insecurity quotes will help you overcome your insecurities and use them as a stepping stone to your greatness. Take care.
Sharing is caring.