Below is a list of 63 insecure quotes and quotes on being insecure to help you address your insecurities head on. We all deal will insecurities in one way or the other which is part of being human. May these 63 insecure quotes help you understand that it’s ok to be insecure sometimes.
63 Quotes On Being Insecure.
1. Being insecure about yourself just clearly shows how little you know about yourself. Samuel Zulu.
2. He who is insecure about himself won’t be secure with anyone who comes into his life, no matter how good they are. Samuel Zulu.
3. You and only you and no one else can deal with those insecurity issues you are dealing with. Samuel Zulu.
4. Being with someone won’t magically remove your insecurities because they are innate and personal. Samuel Zulu.
5. You can be with the most handsome or beautiful person on earth, yet feel insecure being around them. Samuel Zulu.
6. Lack of self-love and self-acceptance is the mother of all insecurities. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. The moment you stop loving and accepting yourself is where all manner of insecurities begins. Samuel Zulu.
8. Being alone and secure is way batter than being with someone who makes you question yourself. Samuel Zulu.
9. If someone is making you insecure about yourself, it time to reconsider begin with that person. Samuel Zulu.
10. Let not your insecurities be the prison you live in for the rest of your life. You can always escape. Samuel Zulu.
11. A massive betrayal makes you feel less secure trusting anyone as you used to before. Samuel Zulu.
12. Sometimes, being insecure with someone might be a sign from above that that person isn’t right for you. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you are with the right person meant for you, you won’t feel insecure around thein in the slightest. Samuel Zulu.
14. It doesn’t matter how nice someone is, if that person isn’t right for you, you will never feel secure around them. Samuel Zulu.
15. Sometimes, God will use your insecurities to protect you from choosing the wrong life partner. Samuel Zulu.
16. It’s good to be insecure at times as it protects you from making costly mistakes when in doubt. Samuel Zulu.
17. Where true love dwell, fear and insecurities can’t be found. Samuel Zulu.
18. Self-confidence and insecurities don’t share the same house. You are either one or the other. Samuel Zulu.
19. Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit. Shannon L. Alder.
20. Only insecure boys will belittle a woman. The greatest way to “man-up” is to empower women. Steve Maraboli.
21. Insecure people have a special sensitivity for anything that finally confirms their own low opinion of themselves. Sue Grafton.
22. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10.
23. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 Johns 4:8.
24. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. Galatians 6:4.
25. The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going. Proverbs 14:15.
26. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. Psalms 37:1.
27. Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them. Proverbs 24:1.
28. Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up. Habeeb Akande.
29. If you are competing with slaves, then you are a slave yourself. Bryant McGill.
30. Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity. Tim Fargo.
31. Prejudice comes from insecurity and its spiritually infantile need of belonging. Bryant McGill.
32. While you were busy trying to prove God stands behind you, God was before me lighting the trail, so he could lead us both. Shannon L. Alder.
33. “Insecure people often falsify the past, in order to make the future pure. Shannon L. Alder.
34. If your security and sufficiency is from the Lord, you will never feel insecure about yourself. Samuel Zulu.
35. No one in this world whoever they may be can give you the security that only God can give your soul. Samuel Zulu.
36. Insecurity is among the greatest foes of self-love and self acceptance. Samuel Zulu.
37. When you fully love and accept yourself for who you are, you will never feel insecure about yourself again. Samuel Zulu.
38. An insecure person often struggles is an identity crisis that is why they doubt who they are. Samuel Zulu.
39. You and only you and no other can sort out the insecurity issue you may currently be struggling with. Samuel Zulu.
40. Only fake love brings insecurities as true love is a safe shelter where our souls find rest and comfort. Samuel Zulu.
41.Where fake love is, insecurity thrives like a tree planted by the riverside that never dries up. Samuel Zulu.
42. Happiness and insecurity don’t co-exist just as light and darkened can’t co-exist together. Samuel Zulu.
43. If you are struggling with insecurities, it’s time for some self-evaluation to find out if you truly love yourself. Samuel Zulu.
44. Insecure people will always pretend that everything is fine when nothing is. Samuel Zulu.
45. Cheaters cheat because they have their own insecurity issues they never dealt with. Samuel Zulu.
46. Cast all your insecurities at the feet of Jesus. For He’s the only one who can completely remove them. Samuel Zulu.
47. Insecurity about oneself begins when one loses touch with their true identity. Samuel Zulu.
48. Jealous people are some of the most insecure individuals you will ever come across in your life time. Samuel Zulu.
49. You will never see a happy and successful relationship plagued with insecurities. Samuel Zulu.
50. A relationship rigged with insecurities on both parties is a recipe for total disaster. Samuel Zulu.
51. Better to be alone than to be with someone you can’t freely open your heart and feelings to. Samuel Zulu.
52. Relationships fail when people take their own insecurities and project them as their partner’s flaws. Steve Maraboli.
53. Don’t allow the pride, ego and insecurities of others stunt your growth. Yvonne Pierre.
54. If you can’t love someone, leave them for those who can. Michael Bassey Johnson.
55. Strange surroundings make youngsters cling to habits that represent earlier securities. Nancy Rubin Stuart.
56. If only you could see the greatness in yourself, you wouldn’t envy the greatness in others. Suzy Kassem.
57. A woman will always be insecure if she attaches her identity and sense of worth to the amount of male attention she gets. Anupama Garg.
58. Every sane adult is insecure about at least one thing on or about them. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
59. I saw now that a part of me never felt good enough for anyone so I tried to be someone I wasn’t. Stefanie Syben.
60. Often, what people don’t say tell you more about the nature of their insecurities than what they do say. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
61. The only person you should ever fear losing in a relationship is you yourself. Miya Yamanouchi.
62. Stop allowing people to capitalize off your insecurities. Deborah J. Monroe.
63. What gets scary is when your self-worth is tied up in what strangers think of you. Emma Watson.
Hope these 63 insecure quotes will help you overcome any insecurities you may be dealing with by first learning to love and accept yourself starting right now. Take care.
Sharing is caring.