Below is a list of 45 I deserve better quotes and deserving better quotes in life to remind you are worth more than you are settling for. It’s only when you realize that you deserve better and not mediocrity will you have the courage to let go of things or people you know that no longer add value to your life or help you grow as the 45 I deserve better quotes below will show you.
45 Deserving Better Quotes.
1. If you know you deserve better, why do you settle for less than you can be? Samuel Zulu.
2. He who knows that he deserves more in life will not settle for mediocrity and average. Samuel Zulu.
3. Don’t be like most people who choose to settle for less that they deserve because life is hard. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you know you deserve more, you won’t settle for mediocrity but you will aim higher than every thought you could aim. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you know you are worth more in life, you won’t let the opinions of others be the final say on what you can or can’t do with your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, you are a person of value who deserves to be respected and treated with dignity as a human being. Samuel Zulu.
7. Every human being on earth deserves to be treated with respect and dignity regardless of education or social status. Samuel Zulu.
8. He who know is worth more in life will not conform the mindset of the average 99% out there. Samuel Zulu.
9. People who know deserve better in life won’t have the 99% club mentality but instead will live by the 1% mentality. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you know you are worth more, it’s time you start adopting the mindset of the top 1%. Samuel Zulu.
11. People who know the deserve better in life won’t settle for toxic and crappy relationships that are just there to drain them. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you know your value, you certainly won’t want to be with someone who just want to make your life miserable. Samuel Zulu.
13. Believing that you don’t deserve to heal is one of the biggest blocks to healing. Jodi Aman.
14. The vision is only limited until you decide what you deserve & staple it to your eyeballs. Curtis Tyrone Jones.
15. We deserve all the blessings of the Lord with a grateful heart, there is a great contentment. Jennifer Aquillo.
16. What we have not chosen we cannot consider either our merit or our failure. Milan Kundera.
17. You have value and you deserve better. Ken Poirot.
18. He who hides himself amongst the shadows deserves to live inside the dark shadows! Meet with the light to deserve the light. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
19. The merit of persons is to be no rule of our charity, but we are to do acts of kindness to those that least deserve it. William Law.
20. No one deserves success; it is either earned with hard work or lost to the hands of fate. Sanhita Baruah.
21. You are worthy of good things, and you are a deserving and beautiful person. Bryant McGill.
22. You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles. C. JoyBell C.
23. Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make. Roy T. Bennett.
24. Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity. Shannon L. Alder.
25. Know that everything is in perfect order whether you understand it or not. Valery Satterwhite.
26. Knowing that you deserve better in life also means letting go of people who are no longer worth your time. Samuel Zulu.
27. If you know you deserve the best, aim for the best in every area of your life and don’t settle for average. Samuel Zulu.
28. Start letting go of things in life you know no longer deserve your time if you know you deserve better in life. Samuel Zulu.
29. You deserve more than what you think you do. Stop thinking you can’t live your best life. Samuel Zulu.
30. If you want better high quality relationships, stop settling for low quality ones. Samuel Zulu.
31. If someone shows you that they don’t deserve you the first time, please believe them and take drastic action. Samuel Zulu.
32. It’s high time you realized that you deserved better in life and started acting like you do. Samuel Zulu.
33. Stop holding on to your past grudges. You don’t deserve to suffer for a lifetime because of the selfish acts of someone. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t compromise your standards or value for anyone. People who see your worth will accept you as you are. Samuel Zulu.
35. When you realize you are worth more, you will no longer compromise your core values for people who don’t even deserve you. Samuel Zulu.
36. Let go of the wrong people or friends in your life if you want the right and better friend who will help you grow to come into your life. Samuel Zulu.
37. The ultimate form of forgiveness is in comprehending there’s nothing to forgive. Roy Bennett.
38. Sometimes feeling good isn’t about picking up more things to do, but about letting go of things that have nothing to do with you. Curtis Tyrone Jones.
39. Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. Germany Kent.
40. The question is: do you want suffering or do you want peace? It’s that simple. Donna Goddard.
41. Good-bye to the past, with its mysteries which would never be fully unfolded. Iris Murdoch.
42. Sometimes you’ve got to walk away from something’s to walk into better things. Temi O Sola.
43. When we let go of what we think is best for us, we can receive what we truly need. Anthon St. Maarten.
44. Peace of mind arrives the moment you come to peace with the contents of your mind. Rasheed Ogunlaru.
45. When he left, you spent all your energy holding on to him. You could be happy if you let go. Stephenie Meyer.
Hope these 45 I deserve better quotes will finally help you realize that you are worth more than you think you are by letting of things you know no longer add value to your life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.