Below is a list of 60 hospitality quotes and quotes on hospitality to help you be more hospitable to others. Hospitality is one of the commandments God commands us to do for the poor. May these 60 hospitality quotes inspire you to do God’s work by helping the poor who need your help.
60 Quotes On Hospitality.
1. Be ye hospitable to others with Christ like love so that others can see Christ’s love radiating in you. Samuel Zulu.
2. It’s one thing to want to be hospitable to others but it’s another thing to go out there and practice it. Samuel Zulu.
3. Be of service to others. For it’s one of the main reasons God blesses us in life. Samuel Zulu.
4. If God blesses you with plenty, just know that He has people in mind He wants you to bless, too. Samuel Zulu.
5. Blessed is he who lends a helping hand to the poor. For the Lord will fill his barns with plenty. Samuel Zulu.
6. By being generous to others, you attract more abundance from above. Samuel Zulu.
7. He who withholds a helping hand from the poor attracts a curse from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
8. You can’t have plenty in life is you aren’t willing to be of service to others in life. Samuel Zulu.
9. Christ like selflessness and love is the mothers of all hospitality. Samuel Zulu.
10. You can’t be truly hospitable to others if God’s unconditional selfless love is missing in your life. Samuel Zulu.
11. If your charitable deeds have ulterior motives, it means that they are of no good and won’t be rewarded by the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
12. Let charity and hospitality to others stream out of your heart without any self-interests. Samuel Zulu.
13. Loving others with selfless Christ like love Christ showed us is the greatest form of hospitality. Samuel Zulu.
14. Hospitality especially coming from a selfless heart is a chance to show others that wonderful people still exist on earth. Samuel Zulu.
15. Show me your hospitable deeds and I will tell you if Christ’s love for others is in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
16. True Christianity is all about loving and being hospital to all especially our brothers and sisters in Christ. Samuel Zulu.
17. Religion without love and hospitality is vain and incomplete. Samuel Zulu.
18. Loving others selflessly as God loved us is the first hospitality He expects us to show to others. Samuel Zulu.
19. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13:2.
20. Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. Romans 12:13.
21. But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate. Titus 1:8.
22. And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23.
23. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach. 1 Timothy 3:2.
24. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16.
25. Use hospitality one to another without grudging. 1 Peter 4:9.
26. As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10.
27. For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward. Mark 9:41.
28. True hospitality is marked by an open response to the dignity of each and every person. Kathleen Norris.
29. Nothing would ever matter more to me than how we expressed hospitality to one another. Danny Meyer.
30. A compassionate open home is part of Christian responsibility, and should be practiced up to the level of capacity. Francis A. Schaeffer.
31. There is no place in God’s world where there are no people who will come and share a home as long as it is a real home. Francis A. Schaeffer.
32. A soul of hospitality and a heart of humanity is a house of love, peace, freedom, liberty and justice. Auliq Ice.
33. Service is a promise that cannot be seen, touched, or felt through any of our external senses. Jag Randhawa.
34. Let your good charitable deeds infect others in a good way to be good to others. Samuel Zulu.
35. He who is charitable to the poor and disadvantaged in society is doing the great work of God. Samuel Zulu.
36. To withhold a helping hand from the poor when you have plenty is saying no to God’s blessings. Samuel Zulu.
37. In as much as it lies in your, be hospitable to as many people as you can. Samuel Zulu.
38. Remember, you helping hand is all other people need to change their live for the better. Samuel Zulu.
39. You single hospitable deed is all that someone needs to completely change their life for the better. Samuel Zulu.
40. Your hospitality is someone else’ prayers that person has been earnestly been praying for. Samuel Zulu.
41. Plenty will come to he who withholds not his helping hand to the poor. Samuel Zulu.
42. Hospitality makes you connect to others in ways you never thought possible. Samuel Zulu.
43. Hospitality is part of being a true Christian as it’s a commandment from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
44. Be generous to the unfortunate because as karma has it, you might be in their situation, too. Samuel Zulu.
45. You never become rich if you are selfish and unwilling to share your plenty with others especially the needy in society. Samuel Zulu.
46. When there is true hospitality, not many words are needed. Native American Proverb.
47. A healthy person who begs for food is an insult to a generous farmer. Ghanaian Proverb.
48. Abuse of hospitality breaks the bridge. Bemba Proverb.
49. Be generous to a generous person and you’d win him, be generous to a mean person and he’d rebel on you. Arabic Proverb.
50. The maker of laws must be severe; who executes them must be generous. Chinese Proverb.
51. Better a friendly denial than an unwilling compliance. German Proverb.
52. Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast. William Shakespeare.
53. For Jesus the home is not what defines the table; the table is what defines the home. Leonard Sweet.
54. Gracious is the giver who can host and also be a stranger at the door. Benjamin Aubrey Myers.
55. Let computers do what computers do best and let humans do what humans do best. Simone Puorto.
56. When I offer hospitality, something amazing happens so much more than I have anything to do with. An exchange takes place. Janice Peterson.
57. Hospitality starts with cleanliness. Be sure to make it a beautiful place where anyone can feel content. Shoukei Matsumoto.
58. It’s not always what is said, but what is left on the plate, that tells the true story. Sarah Pullen.
59. All around you people hunger for the covenant of God to include them. Rosaria Champagne.
60. Extending hospitality to all, even to the most cloddish, truly is the basis of civilization. Kathleen Rooney.
Hope these 60 hospitality quotes will inspire you to be hospitable to others no just in things but with Chris like selfless love also which is the best hospitality you can give anyone. Peace.
Sharing is caring.