Below is a list of 54 helpful quotes and helping quotes to inspire you to be kind and helpful to others in the world full of greedy and selfish people. Being helpful to someone when they need your help the most is one of the greatest services you can ever do to your fellow human as the quotes on being helpful below will show you. May the 54 helpful quotes below inspire you to be a good Samaritan that will positively impact disadvantaged lives out there for the better. Enjoy.
54 Quotes On Being Helpful.
1. It’s always a blessing to lend a helping hand to others who need it. Samuel Zulu.
2. Remember, you are blessed so that you can bless others, too and not just to clutter your life with stuff. Samuel Zulu.
3. Stuff and money won’t go with you to the grave but it’s you impacted others will what you had is what will last. Samuel Zulu.
4. You must first be helpful to your own self before you can be of any use or help to others. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who lends a helping hand to others especially the needy will attract plenty and abundance from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
6. A helping hand is always blessed by the Lord with plenty so that it can bless more people. Samuel Zulu.
7. Be helpful to all people and not just to those who show you favors in return. Samuel Zulu.
8. If others aren’t helpful, stand out and be different and be a blessing to those who truly need it. Samuel Zulu.
9. Greed and helpfulness don’t go hand in hand just as water and oil can’t be mixed together. Samuel Zulu.
10. Learn to be helpful to your loved ones first before helping stagers out there who don’t even know you. Samuel Zulu.
11. A person who is there when you need them the most is a true friend and keeper you must not take for granted. Samuel Zulu.
12. Don’t help others with the aim of getting something in return if you want your charitable deeds to be recognized by God. Samuel Zulu.
13. Assisting others because you want something in return isn’t being truly helpful at all. Samuel Zulu.
14. You can only be truly helpful to others if you have Christ like selfless love reigning supreme in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
15. Only Christ like selfless hospitality with no ulterior motives counts for rewards in heaven. Samuel Zulu.
16. A friend is not the shadow that mimics you, but the one who casts all shadows away. Shannon L. Alder.
17. When one judges another, they unconsciously allow themselves to be judged. Steven Farmer.
18. It’s not about being loved by people. It’s about loving them enough to do the right thing for them even though they may hate you for it. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
19. You must never settle for someone who is not willing to swim in your tormented seas. You are worthy of more than they are willing to give. Rhiley Jade.
20. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
21. Intelligence is not expecting people to understand what your intent is; it is anticipating how it will be perceived. Shannon L. Alder.
22. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9.
23. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering. Colossians 3:12.
24. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 2 Peter 1:7.
25. There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up. John Holmes.
26. Don’t try to bring anyone down to your knee, lift everyone up above your head. Abhijit Naskar.
27. Many things could have been prevented if you were there. Only you. Isaac Nash.
28. Telling the truth may cause a few seconds of pain, but there’s no medicine that can manage the pain of keeping lies. R.M. Ford.
29. Life is not about receiving. It is about giving, knowing that someone might learn, understand or grow that little bit from the experience. Peter Ellis.
30. Don’t wait for good results to encourage somebody; maybe your encouragement can help them get a better result. Sarvesh Jain.
31. Wait not to lend a helping hand to somebody when that person is in dire need of your assistance. Samuel Zulu.
32. Let your helping hands be an answer to some one’s prayers for divine assistance and providence. Samuel Zulu.
33. Remember, it cost no money to be kind and hospitable to others while greed comes at a high price. Samuel Zulu.
34. If everyone was like a good Samaritan in the Bible, this world wouldn’t know hunger or starvation. Samuel Zulu.
35. Don’t throw food anyhow because that food you are throwing in the bin can be used to feed a desperate hungry precious soul out there. Samuel Zulu.
36. If there are no good Samaritan around you, start being one and create a movement dedicated to helping others in need. Samuel Zulu.
37. Remember, religion without hospitality to the poor as the Bible commands is all vanity. Samuel Zulu.
38. Show me your hospitable deeds and I will tell you whether you are a follower of Christ or not. Samuel Zulu.
39. Be the shelter someone needs when others can’t due to their greed and selfishness. Samuel Zulu.
40. Hunger can only end in this world if people stopped being greedy and exploiting others for their own selfish gains. Samuel Zulu.
41. He who’s helpful to others thinks of others best interests not just his own. Samuel Zulu.
42. Even ten dollars is enough to change a precious hungry soul out there languishing in hunger for the better. Samuel Zulu.
43. Helping others for the best is the best legacy you can live in this world when you are gone. Samuel Zulu.
44. As much as it lies in you, be kind and hospitable to all without any selfish motives lest you attract the curse of the Lord on you. Samuel Zulu.
45. A hand that withholds help to the one who need it most will never be blessed with plenty from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
46. Be someone’s security blanket when theirs is in the wash. Richelle E. Goodrich.
47. Every morning tell the sun that you are magical, helpful, and beautiful like the sun. Debasish Mridha.
48. Doing something for yourself gives motivation but doing something for others gives meaning. Maxime Lagace.
49. If the bathroom and a brandy cannot help a man, then death is imminent. Finnish Proverb.
50. There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot. Traditional Proverb.
51. When God wants to please a poor man, He lets him lose his donkey and then helps him find it again. Turkish Proverb.
52. A willing helper does not wait until he is asked. Danish Proverb.
53. When you do something wholeheartedly, you are not in need of helpers. Japanese Proverb.
54. If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart. Arabian Proverb.
Hope these 54 helpful quotes will now inspire you to be more kind and helpful to others whenever possible to those who need it the most. Take care.
Sharing is caring.