Below is a list of 81 heart quotes and quotes about the heart to help you know more about your heart so as to guard it diligently as it’s the hub where all life issues come and are decided from. May these 81 heart quotes help you guard your heart with due diligence to avoid trouble.
81 Quotes About The Heart.
1. Follow your heart or get lost in the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
2. There comes a time you just have to follow your gut instincts. Samuel Zulu.
3. Pay attention to what your heart is telling you and you will find your path. Samuel Zulu.
4. Your heart is right most of the time. Why not listen to it? Samuel Zulu.
5. God speaks through the heart and not your feelings. Samuel Zulu.
6. The heart is the antenna God uses to communicate to you. Samuel Zulu.
7. If your heart is deceived, you are bound to fall into a ditch of perdition. Samuel Zulu.
8. Follow what capture your heart and not your eyes. Samuel Zulu.
9. Happiness is a heart issue, not a feeling issue. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who guards his heart against evil shall live a blessed life indeed. Samuel Zulu.
11. What to allow in your heart is what will define you. Samuel Zulu.
12. Let your heart store good treasure and not the evil junk of this world. Samuel Zulu.
13. Commit your heart to God and He will ensure your heart doesn’t lead you astray. Samuel Zulu.
14. Your heart is the epicentre of your life. Guard it will all diligence. Samuel Zulu.
15. The state of your heart determines your true character. Samuel Zulu.
16. None except God knows the true state of your heart in its entirety. Samuel Zulu.
17. Trust your heart to the Lord and He will fulfil all your heart desires. Samuel Zulu.
18. Only you and no one else knows what your heart truly desires in life. Samuel Zulu.
19. He who knows not his heart knows not himself. Samuel Zulu.
20. Knowing your heart is the first step in knowing yourself. Samuel Zulu.
21. An evil heart bringeth forth evil treasures. Samuel Zulu.
22. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Jesus Christ.
23. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Jesus Christ.
24. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalms 51:10.
25. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. Jeremiah 17:9a.
26. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23.
27. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. Prov 3:5.
28. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts. Prov 21:2.
29. For man looketh on the outward appearance but the Lord looketh on the heart. 1 Sam 16:7c.
30. As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man. Proverbs 27:19.
31. Delight thyself also in the Lord and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalms 37:4.
32. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21.
33. The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall. Proverbs 10:8.
34. Purity is a heart issue. Samuel Zulu.
35. True long-lasting love will always come from the heart. Samuel Zulu.
36. No man can truly know the heart of his fellow man. Samuel Zulu.
37. Not even your closest best friend knows your heart, dear. Samuel Zulu.
38. If your heart is unhappy, you can’t be happy as well. Samuel Zulu.
39. Let not your heart be overtaken with the vanities of this world. Samuel Zulu.
40. Anchor your heart in the Lord and He will establish your ways. Samuel Zulu.
41. A troubled heart is like troubled seas and unstable in all its ways. Samuel Zulu.
42. If your heart is truly at peace, nothing in this world can disturb it. Samuel Zulu.
43. Set your affections on heavenly things and not earthly things. Samuel Zulu.
44. A kind heart is more precious than a fully polished diamond. Samuel Zulu.
45. A woman that loves you with all heart is a precious rare jewel. Samuel Zulu.
46. Where your heart is, so will your loyalty and allegiance shall be. Samuel Zulu.
47. If you truly love someone wholeheartedly, you will give up anything for them. Samuel Zulu.
48. Most people only love you by mouth but not with their hearts. Samuel Zulu.
49. Your heart is a gateway to your soul and its eyes. Samuel Zulu.
50. A humble heart is more precious than gold and silver. Samuel Zulu.
51. Being rich starts with having a rich heart. Samuel Zulu.
52. He who has mastered his heart has mastered life. Samuel Zulu.
53. Anything can be good but not anything is good enough to capture your heart. Samuel Zulu.
54. Not everyone deserves your heart. Be careful to whom you lend it. Samuel Zulu.
55. The eye never forgets what the heart has seen. African Proverb.
56. The teeth are smiling but what of the heart? African Proverb.
57. A letter from the heart can be read on the face. African Proverb.
58. If the eye doesn’t admire, the heart won’t desire. African Proverb.
59. The heart of an evil person is never pure. African Proverb.
60. The heart is like a goat that has to be tied up. African Proverb.
61. Humans, if nothing else, have the good sense to die. Markus Zusak.
62. The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true. Leigh Bardugo.
63. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not. Blaise Pascal.
64. Truth will never shine from a heart filled with corruption and lies. Suzy Kassem.
65. A hand is not enough to never let go. Munia Khan.
66. All the failures in my life freed me from all my fears so that I can succeed. Patience Johnson.
67. All my pains has always increased my sense of purpose. Patience Johnson.
68. Rejection is a blade to the heart. It’s the worst kind of pain. Toni Sorenson.
69. There is power in the word of God if used properly. Patience Johnson.
70. Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel. Alex Haditaghi.
71. Forms of love are so many. Just make sure your heart can fit in it. Munia Khan.
72. Surely once in life God will grant the earnest entreaty of a loving heart. Mary Shelley.
73. Blindly following your heart without God’s guidance is a recipe for disaster. Samuel Zulu.
74. The human heart is evil by nature which is why we hate and kill each other. Samuel Zulu.
75. Following your heart without God’s lead is how you become lost in life. Samuel Zulu.
76. Trust God’s wisdom over your own heart’s. Samuel Zulu.
77. Your heart may fail you but God’s word won’t fail you or lead you astray. Samuel Zulu.
78. You can’t expect good things to come out of an evil heart. Samuel Zulu.
79. Your heart can deceive you that is why you must not blindly follow it. Samuel Zulu.
80. Doing whatever your heart is telling you is just asking for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
81. God tells us to lead and guard our hearts and not to blindly follow our hearts. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 81 heart quotes and follow your heart quotes will help you know more about your heart and guard it as that’s where all life issues come from. Take care.
Sharing is caring.