Below is a list of 65 healthy relationship quotes and quotes on healthy relationships to help you have happy and heathy relationships you deserve. Remember, you can’t have a heathy relationship if you are toxic in the first place as the 65 healthy relationship quotes below will show you.
65 Heathy Relationships Quotes.
1. Communication and understanding each other is key to a happy and healthy relationship. Samuel Zulu.
2. Healthy fights and arguments are essential for any healthy relationship. Samuel Zulu.
3. The difference between healthy and toxic relationships is that the former resolves conflicts healthily while the latter bottles them up. Samuel Zulu.
4. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice those important to you like your loved ones. Samuel Zulu.
5. All healthy relationships resolve conflicts and misunderstandings in a healthy and respectful manner. Samuel Zulu.
6. A relationship that never has healthy disagreements means something is drastically wrong. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. You can’t have a happy and healthy relationships if you yourself have issues to deal with. Samuel Zulu.
8. When someone is doing something toxic to your repeatedly, it’s time to reassess that person. Samuel Zulu.
9. Don’t let someone else be the reason you fail to live happily and peacefully. Samuel Zulu.
10. Remember, you are not a rehab of someone else and it’s not your job to fix anyone. Samuel Zulu.
11. You can’t live peacefully with someone who constantly wants to have drama with you. Samuel Zulu.
12. He who wants a healthy relationship must first have a healthy relationship with himself. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you are toxic with yourself, you will see no reason to do the same to others. Samuel Zulu.
14. Never be a companion with an angry and toxic person lest you become as toxic as they do. Samuel Zulu.
15. If you can’t have a healthy relationship with yourself, don’t rush into a relationship with someone else. Samuel Zulu.
16. In a healthy relationship, anger and resentment have no room. Samuel Zulu.
17. Angel and resentment are great enemies for any heathy relationship to thrive in love. Samuel Zulu.
18. You can’t relate with any one in a healthy way if you are full of toxic baggage in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
19. All heathy relationships are built of Christ like self-less love and understanding of each other. Samuel Zulu.
20. Better to be alone than to be miserable with a toxic person hell bent to make your life miserable. Samuel Zulu.
21. Remember, your relationship isn’t a courtroom to fight each other like chickens. Samuel Zulu.
22. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your friends, your dreams, or your dignity. Dinkar Kalotra.
23. If you want to find a heathy relationship, think about being emotionally healthy conscious. Karen Salmansohn.
24. Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves. Sonia Choquette.
25. The relationship we have with ourselves sets the foundation for every other relationship we have. Gina Senarighi.
26. This is one of the marks of a truly safe person: they are confrontable. Henry Cloud.
27. Respect, trust and kindness are the ingredients of a good relationship. Maire O Leary.
28. Relationships with anyone are at their best when you are at your best. Maria Dorfner.
29. A healthy relationship doesn’t drag you down. It inspires you to be better. Mandy Hale.
30. Your relationships can only be as healthy as you are. Neil Clark Warren.
31. Recovery can take place only within the context of relationships; it cannot occur in isolation. Judith Lewis Herman.
32. I have to remember it is not love that has hurt me; but someone who could not love me in the right way. R. Y S Perez.
33. We nurture our sense of connection with the larger whole, noticing that the whole is only as healthy as its smallest part. Haron Salzberg.
34. Healthy disagreements in a relationship means you care for each other despite having opposing ideas. Samuel Zulu.
35. Healthy relationships are all about giving and serving each other. Samuel Zulu.
36. You can’t have a healthy relationship if you are full of yourself. Samuel Zulu.
37. Remember, you are not in a courtroom. So, no need to tear each other down with words. Samuel Zulu.
38. In an unhealthy relationship, it’s always a court session when any disagreement occurs. Samuel Zulu.
39. The best you can do to someone is appreciate them for who they are. Samuel Zulu.
40. Never let a day go by without telling your significant other how much they mater to you. Samuel Zulu.
41. Pride and stubbornness have no room in a happy relationship. Samuel Zulu.
42. Two unhealthy people coming together will be nothing but a disaster. Samuel Zulu.
43. Two toxic individuals can’t stay heathy together. Samuel Zulu.
44. Drama has no place in a healthy relationship full of love and joy. Samuel Zulu.
45. Unhealthy relationships begin when one things is right all the time. Samuel Zulu.
46. If you want a heathy relationship, go there with a give and not take mentality. Samuel Zulu.
47. Selfishness is what hinders many from having healthy relationships they deserve. Samuel Zulu.
48. Once pride and self-centeredness enters a relationship, it’s the beginning of the end of that relationship. Samuel Zulu.
49. Sadly, not everyone will know how to love you’re the way you need to be loved. Samuel Zulu.
50. Mutual understanding of each other is key to being happy together. Samuel Zulu.
51. You are either happy together or miserable together when you decide to tie a knot. Samuel Zulu.
52. Be like the sun who fell in love with the moon and shared all his light. Kamand Kojouri.
53. A healthy relationship is one in which love enriches you; not imprisons you. Steve Maraboli.
54. Hold onto who loves and honor you. Not everyone will know how to. Lalah Delia.
55. Anything under God’s control is never out of control. Charles Swindoll.
56. Don’t blow off another’s candle for it won’t make yours shine brighter. Jaachynma N.E.
57. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. Steve Maraboli.
58. True love is not a hide and seek game: in true love, both lovers seek each other. Michael Bassey Johnson.
59. Every relationship is different. Everyone loves differently. Richelle Mead.
60. In a strong relationship, you should love your companion more than you need them. Steve Maraboli.
61. When two people relate to each other authentically and humanly, God is the electricity that surges between them. Martin Buber.
62. You know, when it works, love is amazing. It’s not overrated. Sarah Dessen.
63. Be patient and open-minded in your interactions with others; find the positive attributes that they possess. Roy T. Bennett.
64. Even the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary simply by doing it with the right people. Nicholas Sparks.
65. Love should not be polluted with friendship. Erich Maria Remarque.
Hope these 65 healthy relationship quotes will help you have and find healthy relationships you deserve where you are loved, respected and valued for who you are. Take care.
Sharing is caring.