Below is a list of 65 healthy living quotes and quotes on healthy living to help you start living a happy and heathy lifestyle today. Healthy is one of the most important things in life as it affects our quality of life and productivity. Sadly, most people take their health for granted until it’s too late to undo the damage done by being negligent to one’s health. May these 65 healthy living quotes help you start valuing your heath as without it, your life is crippled.
65 Quotes On Healthy Living.
1. Eating strong healthy foods rather than junky foods is what will keep you in good health even in old age. Samuel Zulu.
2. Poor healthy eating habits are the reasons why most people are having illnesses they can’t understand. Samuel Zulu.
3. Healthy living is key to a long and disease free lifestyle. Samuel Zulu.
4. He who value his health will have good days on earth and find life enjoyable to live. Samuel Zulu.
5. Good health too is important towards living ah happy and joyful life. Samuel Zulu.
6. Avoid poor healthy eating habits if you want to live well. Samuel Zulu.
7. Don’t wait until it’s too late on your death bed to understand the importance of good health. Samuel Zulu.
8. Money can buy you stuff but can’t buy you a heathy and happy life. Samuel Zulu.
9. Exercise on a daily basis to keep a heathy blood circulation in your body that reduces the risk of heart attacks. Samuel Zulu.
10. Regular exercising and a healthy balanced diet is what will keep your body heathy and beautiful. Samuel Zulu.
11. Don’t surround yourself with drams as it’s not good for your emotional heath. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you don’t live healthily, you might just end up dying before your time. Samuel Zulu.
13. Create a heathy environment that everyone will desire to be in. Samuel Zulu.
14. The business of life must not be your scapegoat for neglecting your health. Samuel Zulu.
15. Your mental health is the most important even more so than physical health. Samuel Zulu.
16. If you love yourself, you will keep yourself healthy by eating a healthy balanced diet. Samuel Zulu.
17. If you hate yourself, you won’t see the need of keeping yourself in good heath. Samuel Zulu.
18. Remember, self-love also means living ah heathy lifestyle. Samuel Zulu.
19. Your mental wellbeing should be one of the most important cares in your life. Germany Kent.
20. Be healthy by being outdoors in the natural daylight with nature. Steven Magee.
21. Daily dance uplift the soul to spiritual realms. Lailah Gifty Akita.
22. Start with changing unhealthy habits to healthy ones and make them your favourites. Sahara Sanders.
23. A fit healthy body: that is the best fashion statement. Jess C. Scott.
24. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. Fred Devito.
25. My Body Wants to Crave Healthy. I Just Need to Give it the Opportunity. Pooja Mottl.
26. Worrying about things you can’t control is a waste both on the baseball field and in life. Tom Swyers.
27. Remember this: You are the expert of your body. Sarah Hackley.
28. My goal is not to upset the apple cart, but to make it more accessible. Tom Althouse.
29. We must make time to reflect on life. Someday this life will be gone. Lailah Gifty Akita.
30. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible. Audrey Hepburn.
31. A healthy lifestyle means a happy life; a happy life means a health life. Melanie M. Koulouris.
32. Use Nature’s gift to live a happier, healthier life today. Amy Leigh Mercree.
33. If you don’t smell good, then you don’t look good. Katy Elizabeth.
34. There is nothing healthier for a man than to walk on his own two legs. Jose Saramago.
35. Daily mediation is a healthy spiritual exercise. Lailah Gifty Akita.
36. Remember, good health is wealth. For without it, you can’t enjoy anything in life. Samuel Zulu.
37. If you live a good healthy life, you won’t have room to hold on to past offences or grudges. Samuel Zulu.
38. Healthy venting your anger when someone offends you is also part of healthy living. Samuel Zulu.
39. Don’t bottle anger in your heart as it’s damaging and corrosive to your emotional wellbeing. Samuel Zulu.
40. Speak healthy words that will uplift others and not down grade them. Samuel Zulu.
41. Remember, what comes out of your mouth, too speaks volumes about your health. Samuel Zulu.
42. Stop eating too much fast foods if you want to have a nice attractive healthy body. Samuel Zulu.
43. Her who eats like a machine must not complain when he becomes as fat as an elephant. Samuel Zulu.
44. Poor healthy eating diets give way to obesity which in turn leads to heart attacks. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you are physically healthy, your wealth will be much sweeter and enjoyable. Samuel Zulu.
46. Good heath is the greatest wealth you can ever have on earth fare grates that silver and gold. Samuel Zulu.
47. Silver and gold means nothing if it has to be spend on your health due to your poor heathy eating habits. Samuel Zulu.
48. Neglect y our heath now and you will have to spend the rest of your life trying to be healthy later. Samuel Zulu.
49. If you have life and good health, you have the greatest blessings. Lailah Gifty Akita.
50. A positive mind set is probably the single most powerful elixir you can take for your health. Charles F. Glassman.
51. In times of solitude, I have find rest for my soul and uphold the glory of inner peace. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. Challenges are part of life. Overcoming them makes you a stronger person. Lailah Gifty Akita.
53. Negative thoughts crashed the spirit, weaken the soul and make the body sick. Lailah Gifty Akita.
54. The key to sticking with any diet is learning how to control hunger and manage cravings. Josh Bezoni.
55. You have to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually to conquer any mountain. Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. With love, we can save every soul from self-destruction. Lailah Gifty Akita.
57. About eighty percent of the food on shelves of supermarkets today didn’t exist 100 years ago. Larry McCleary.
58. To keep the body in good health is a duty. Otherwise, we will not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. Buddha.
59. Let food be thy medicine: thy medicine, thy heath. Hippocrates.
60. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. Mahatma Ghandi.
61. Don’t allow the demands of work load; make you lose touch with life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
62. When we reconnect with nature, we will restore ourselves. Lailah Gifty Akita.
63. Don’t live a day without your spiritual nourishment; mediation on the word of God. Lailah Gifty Akita.
64. The grace of joyful living gives strength to the bones. Lailah Gifty Akita.
65. Bitterness gives ill-health and waste life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
Hope these 65 healthy living quotes will inspire you to live a healthy lifestyle by adopting healthy eating habits because health is wealth. Take care.
Sharing is caring.