Below is a list of 45 healing trauma quotes and trauma quotes to help you finally begin fully healing from your past traumas. You don’t have to be a victim of your past trauma and your healing start right now with the 45 healing trauma quotes below.
45 Trauma Healing Quotes.
1. Healing begins when you realize that none of your past abuse was your fault. Samuel Zulu.
2. You will never heal from your past hurt if you refuse to seek professional help and therapy. It’s that important. Samuel Zulu.
3. God can heal you from all your past traumas and abuse if you commit your life to Him and stop blaming Him for your abusive childhood past. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you don’t take care of your internal bleeding would, you will bleed on people who never hurt you. Samuel Zulu.
5. Your childhood may have been painful but it has also given you the real inner strength that no one who has gone through what you have will ever know or have. Samuel Zulu.
6. Today is the day your healing begins for your past abuse. Samuel Zulu.
7. You can’t let your past trauma be your identity or be the reason you get stuck forever in your abusive past. Samuel Zulu.
8. The fact that you are reading this quote means you have come very far to quit. Samuel Zulu.
9. Some people are survivors while others continue to be victims of their past abuse which isn’t their fault which is unfortunate. Samuel Zulu.
10. Knowing that you are loved is all you need to start your healing process. Samuel Zulu.
11. Hold yourself back, or heal yourself back together. You decide. Brittany Burgunder.
12. Perhaps, the most healing words you could say to another person. I love all of you. Yasmin Mogahed.
13. There is no timestamp from trauma. There isn’t a formula that you can insert yourself into to get from horror to healing. Dawn Serra.
14. Heartache purged layers of baggage I didn’t know I carried. Gifts hide under the layers of grief. Shauna L Hoey.
15. Healing is never complete until we have been truly heard. May the universe send you someone who will sincerely care to listen. Anthon St. Maarten.
16. The breath is like a river and is our path to the ocean of peace that lies within. Michael Brant De Maria.
17. Healing doesn’t just take a little time, it also takes commitment to get started and to complete the process. Sereda Aleta Daile.
18. Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace. Jonathan Lockwood Hule.
19. To heal is to touch with love that which previously touched with fear. Stephen Levine.
20. Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them. Joubert Botha.
21. Our brokenness summons light into the deepest crevices in our hearts. Shauna L Hoey.
22. You have extraordinary power to establish justice and make a real difference in the lives of those whom the enemy took unfair advantage of through trauma. Jim Banks.
23. The hardest thing to ever do is to reveal the naked soul to the world. However, doing so brings healing, growth, strength, and powerful inspiration. H.E. Olsen.
24. Trauma is a fact of life. It does not, however, have to be a life sentence. Peter A Levine.
25. You are not responsible for anything that happens to you as a child but you are 100% responsible for your own healing. Johnnie Dent Jr.
26. People that have never experience your hurt can’t understand how you feel that is why they come across judgmental. Samuel Zulu.
27. Your trauma doesn’t have to be a death sentence. You can fully heal from it with the right therapy. Samuel Zulu.
28. Healing from past trauma means that your past pain no longer controls you, though you can remember it. Samuel Zulu.
29. You can’t choose trauma but you can choose to be healed today. Samuel Zulu.
30. Be the reason why someone believes that they too can heal from their past abuse. Samuel Zulu.
31. Remember, recovery isn’t a one-time thing that happens overnight. It’s a slow healing process that you will eventually grow into over time. Samuel Zulu.
32. Let your healing be a testimony so that you can share it with others who are hurting similar to you for them to heal also. Samuel Zulu.
33. Let your trauma recovery story be the testimony someone hurting out there will ever need to fully heal as well. Samuel Zulu.
34. Without self-love, healing for your past traumas becomes impossible as you will always be blaming yourself for what happened to you. Samuel Zulu.
35. You can choose not to be the victim of your abusive past and now is that time to start doing so, dear. Samuel Zulu.
36. Trauma creates change you don’t choose: healing creates change you do choose. Michelle Rosenthal.
37. When we believe a wounding story, our whole world is diminished. Sharon Salzberg.
38. In trauma recovery, the objective is for the past to become a very tiny part of your very large, confident, capable and free self. Michele Rosenthal.
39. Delusional pain hurts just as much as the pain from actual trauma. So, what’s if it’s all in your head? Tracy Morgan.
40. Trauma isn’t what happens to us but what we hold inside in the absence of an empathetic witness. Peter A. Levine.
41. Eradication of pain, “deviant”, or “oppositional” behaviours do not indicate healing; however, it can signify successful conditioning. Kierra C.T. Banks.
42. We know something we didn’t know before the blows came that we can survive them. Suzanne Koven.
43. Trauma creates change you don’t choose. Healing is about creating the change you do choose. Michelle Rosenthal.
44. Often it’s the deepest pain that empowers you to grow in you your highest self. Karen Salmansohn.
45. Hurt often holds the hidden key to unlocking your greatest healing. Brittany Burgunder.
Hope these 45 healing trauma quotes will inspire and help you on your trauma healing journey to fully heal for your past traumatic abuse. Take care.
Sharing is caring.