Looking for happy relationship quotes? Below, you will find a list of 54 quotes about happy relationships that will help you find happy relationships you deserve to be into. We all want happy relationships but that’s only feasible if you choose the right person to share and spend the rest of your life with and if Christ is at the centre of your relationship. Let these 54 happy relationship quotes help you find the right mate you will live happily ever after with.
54 Quotes About Happy Relationships.
1. If Christ is the centre of your relationship, happiness, joy, contentment and peace is all you will know. Samuel Zulu.
2. The first step in having a happy marriage or relationship is making God the centre of your relationship. Samuel Zulu.
3. Choosing the right life partner in line with God’s will and purpose for your life is what will help you have a happy relationship. Samuel Zulu.
4. There is nothing more blessed than waking up every morning to your significant other who truly loves you for being you. Samuel Zulu.
5. If God isn’t the centre of your marriage, you will never know what a happy marriage tastes like from day one you say I do. Samuel Zulu.
6. When God writes your love story, happiness is all you will know in your relationship or marriage. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. You can’t have a happy relationship if you are with a person who’s never meant to be part of your life. Samuel Zulu.
8. Happy relationships are only possible when two individual with Christ live selfless love come together. Samuel Zulu.
9. Selfishness, pride and sin are the major reasons why most marriages are full of unhappiness. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you want to be happy being with someone, remove selfishness and pride from the throne of your heart. Samuel Zulu.
11. Whenever I look into your eyes darling, all I see is Christ’s selfless love shining in you. Samuel Zulu.
12. We all have past baggage which must be gotten rid of in order for us to be happy sharing our lives with another. Samuel Zulu.
13. Being in a relationship isn’t all about kisses but it’s being with someone you delight being around with. Samuel Zulu.
14. How can you be happy if you are with the person you don’t delight in the first place? It’s impossible. Samuel Zulu.
15. Choose someone who brings you joy, happiness and closer to Christ and you will never want to be away from that person. Samuel Zulu.
16. For my happy relationships, they are truly formulated in a deeply intimate, trust-built, character-tested, place in my conscience. Tracey Bond.
17. A happy relationship isn’t about how it looks to others but how it feels to you. Lebo Grand.
18. In fact, as I see it, no lover has ever betrayed anybody. It is only ignorance that kills love nobody betrays it. Osho.
19. So grateful for those who remind me I’m safe, but totally call me out on my bullshit. Steve Maraboli.
20. When you meet the right one, something clicks forever ceases to be just a word. Steve Maraboli.
21. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands. Alexandra Penney.
22. Happy relationships don’t just happen. You make them happen. Bo Sanchez.
23. Mutual understanding is the backbone of every happy relationship. Edmond Mbiaka.
24. Understanding is what makes a relationship. Imam.
25. Happy relationships depend not on finding the right person but on being the right person. Eric Butterworth.
26. Healthy Relationships don’t let outside circumstances diminish your inner fire. Adapt, adjust, and keep the romance alive. Steve Maraboli.
27. Love is at the root of everything. All learning, all parenting, all relationships. Love or the lack of it. Fred Rogers.
28. Happy is the man who finds a true friend and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. Franz Schubert.
29. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person you know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time. Julia Child.
30. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy: they are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom. Marcel Proust.
31. My goal is to make you happy darling so that you can one day say I don’t regret marrying you, my love. Samuel Zulu.
32. In any healthy relationship, you must strive to make each other happy. Samuel Zulu.
33. When you decide to be in a relationship with someone, it’s no longer about your own happiness but the happiness of both of you in the union. Samuel Zulu.
34. You don’t need a perfect partner to be happy. Only the right person who understands and loves you for who you are. Samuel Zulu.
35. The best way of having an unhappy relationship is expecting your partner to be perfect which isn’t possible. Samuel Zulu.
36. You are the reason why I smile every day when I wake by your side sweet darling. Samuel Zulu.
37. Love each other to the fullest because life is too short not to be madly in love with your other half. Samuel Zulu.
38. Your happiness will always be my happiness and your sadness mine, too, till death do us part. Samuel Zulu.
39. If all you are concerned is all about your happiness, then you shouldn’t be in a relationship with anyone. Samuel Zulu.
40. Thank you for being my sunshine in the darkest moments of my life darling. Samuel Zulu.
41. Your smiles are the reason why I will always be madly in love with you till I die. Samuel Zulu.
42. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, what a blessed am I am to have you in my life. Samuel Zulu.
43. Sometimes we have to slow down to enjoy the smallest things that we wouldn’t ever take the time to notice. Charlena E.
44. For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy when I am with you, it just happens. Valourine.
45. Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own. H. Jackson Brown.
46. Happy relationships don’t just happen. You have to make them happen. Samuel Zulu.
47. If you want to have a happy relationship with me, kindly make your intentions known. Samuel Zulu.
48. You can’t be happy with someone who’s even happy to be with you in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
49. Choosing the right person to spend the rest of your life with is the key to having a happy marriage. Samuel Zulu.
50. If someone isn’t willing to be happy when you are around them, better leave them alone and in peace. Samuel Zulu.
51. Happy relationships aren’t perfect but the two people in it are perfectly meant for each other. Samuel Zulu.
52. Not perfect but perfectly meant for each other is what makes a relationship to be full of joy and adventure. Samuel Zulu.
53. Godly relationships centred on Christ are the happiest in this world. Samuel Zulu.
54. Let God write your love story and you will be eternally grateful to Him later. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 54 happy relationship quotes will help you find someone you will be happy with for the rest of your life till you die. Take care.
Sharing is caring.