Below is a list of 84 grow quotes and quotes about growth to help you embrace growth on your self-development journey. Growth equals progress in life and if you aren’t growing, you are dying. May these 84 grow quotes help you grow as that is what will keep you alive inside.
84 Quotes About Growing.
1. Growth and change are the only constants in life. Samuel Zulu.
2. He who is not growing is dying. Samuel Zulu.
3. Growth and progress are what keep life exciting. Samuel Zulu.
4. Boredom in life is what happens when you stop growing. Samuel Zulu.
5. You can’t talk about personal development without personal growth. Samuel Zulu.
6. If your partner isn’t helping you grow, it’s time to reconsider your options. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Growth is what keeps relationships flourishing as time goes by. Samuel Zulu.
8. Relationships become boring as hell if growth leaves that relationship. Samuel Zulu.
9. Without growth, there can be no progress and achievement. Samuel Zulu.
10. Being successful in life is all about outgrowing your failures. Samuel Zulu.
11. Growth is the oxygen that keeps life alive. Samuel Zulu.
12. As humans, we need to constantly grow and evolve due to our dynamic nature. Samuel Zulu.
13. Growth and progress in life are what will keep you happy all the time. Samuel Zulu.
14. Where there is growth, boredom is nowhere to be seen. Samuel Zulu.
15. If feel your life has become boring it’s because you have stopped growing. Samuel Zulu.
16. With purpose, comes personal growth. Samuel Zulu.
17. You are a tree. Stop holding on to dead leaves that have outlived their use. Samuel Zulu.
18. Growth also means letting go of things or people who no longer help you grow. Samuel Zulu.
Read also: 12 Personal Development Tips To Help You Grow.
19. You won’t progress in life if you keep watering dead plants. Samuel Zulu.
20. Be a tree and let the dead leaves drop to give chance for new ones to sprout. Samuel Zulu.
21. You are going to outgrow people in your life. Just keep growing, dear. Samuel Zulu.
22. Growing up also means saying yes to your bright future. Samuel Zulu.
23. He who wants progress in his life must be willing to get out of his comfort zone. Samuel Zulu.
24. Your comfort zone is the greatest enemy of your progress in your life. Samuel Zulu.
25. What you stay focused on will grow. Roy T. Bennett.
26. I think people make their own faces, as they grow. Enid Blyton.
27. Let’s not grow with our roots in the ground. Criss Jami.
28. In order to bloom, you must grow. Aly Aubrey.
29. Be with someone who wants to see you grow. Toni Payne.
30. Progress equals happiness. Tony Robbins.
31. You are a tree. Let the dead leaves drop. Rumi.
32. If we are growing, we are always going to be out of our comfort zone. John Maxwell.
33. Most of all, differences of opinion are opportunities for learning. Terry Tempest Williams.
34. Your brain is like a plant. If you plant a seed in it, it will grow into a big idea. Jane Kang.
35. The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment. Tony Robbins.
36. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. Tony Robbins.
37. There are no failures in life, just results. Tony Robbins.
38. You are one decision away from a completely different life. Mel Robbins.
39. When it comes to change, goals, and dreams, you have to bet on yourself. Mel Robbins.
40. Stop being a prisoner of your past: become the architect of your future. Robin Sharma.
41. The mind is like a muscle, if it is weak, it can be conditioned for strength. Robin Sharma.
42. If you’re not scared a lot you’re not doing very much. Robin Sharma.
43. If you resist change, you resist life. Sadhguru.
44. Rise up and be you. Your rise is your growth. Anita R.
45. Bloom where you are planted and sow where you are fed. Stella Payton.
46. The day you stop growing is the day you slowly start dying. Samuel Zulu.
47. Star growing now or wish you had when time is up. Samuel Zulu.
48. With change, comes the desired growth. Samuel Zulu.
49. He who resists change will never grow in life. Samuel Zulu.
50. It’s ok when some people become incompatible with the new you. Samuel Zulu.
51. To grow, you must shade off old habits hindering you from growing in your life. Samuel Zulu.
52. Worry about what others think and you forever remain stuck in life. Samuel Zulu.
53. He who grows also embraces change, no matter how uncomfortable. Samuel Zulu.
54. If you aren’t changing, you aren’t growing. Samuel Zulu.
55. Lack of change is a clear sign that you are stuck in life. Samuel Zulu.
56. If the tree stopped shading old leaves, it’s the day it would start dying. Samuel Zulu.
57. If you want to grow, bloom where you have been planted. Samuel Zulu.
58. It’s high time you stopped watering dead plants instead of watering new ones. Samuel Zulu.
59. As long as you continue watering dead plants, you will never progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
60. Letting go of your ugly past is part of growth. Samuel Zulu.
61. He who’s tied to his ugly past will never move forward in life. Samuel Zulu.
62. Let your past be the reason for your growth and not stagnation. Samuel Zulu.
63. Marriage is only beautiful and fun if both couples are growing together. Samuel Zulu.
64. Marriage is a team effort. Grow closer to each other as you grow closer to God. Jim George.
65. The closer a husband is to God, the closer he will grow to his wife. Jim George.
66. Happiness grows best in the soil of contentment. Tim Fargo.
67. Even the tallest trees always begin as a seed. A.J. Darkholme.
68. As the flower blooms in spring, compassion grows in mindfulness. Amit Ray.
69. Only those who sow seeds of change can hope to grow and reap a harvest. Andrea Goeglein.
70. Some people grow under responsibility; others swell. Henrietta C. Mears.
71. Anything that possesses life must grow. Sunday Adelaja.
72. Life reality tells us that to grow physically, you first need to grow inwardly. Sunday Adelaja.
73. Anyone that refuses to grow will remain in the past. It is a demand of life. Sunday Adelaja.
74. Every flower blooms at its own pace. Suzy Kassem.
75. After a certain point, all-natural bodily changes are for the worst. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
76. Accept corrections and you’ll improve and increase. Israelmore Ayivor.
77. The worst enemy of our humanity is our self-doubt. Lolly Daskal.
78. Do not allow the belly to make you useless. African Proverb.
79. If you overtake a leader, you break your neck. African Proverb.
80. A fully grown up tree cannot be bent into a walking stick. African Proverb.
81. No matter how full the river, it still wants to grow. African Proverb.
82. A small shrub may grow into a tree. African Proverb.
83. The plant God favours will grow even without rain. African Proverb.
84. By crawling, a child learns to stand. African Proverb.
Hope these 84 grow quotes will inspire you to take on the challenge of growth so that you can be a better person than you were yesterday. Take care.
Sharing is caring.