Below is a list of 63 good heart quotes and good hearted quotes to inspire you to be kind and be good hearted to others. The world has enough evil hearted people in it. May these 63 good heart quotes help you make a difference in other people’s lives with your goodness. Enjoy.
63 Good Hearted Quotes.
1. Be kind hearted to all because there is already too much hate and unkind people in the world. Samuel Zulu.
2. It’s with a loving heart you win others and inspire them to be good hearted, too. Samuel Zulu.
3. He who is goodhearted to all dwell in the light and he who’s evil hearted dwells in darkness. Samuel Zulu.
4. Being kind hearted to all is the essence of knowing God’s ultimate purpose for humanity. Samuel Zulu.
5. You can’t say you know God if you are evil hearted to others as God is kind to all both unjust and the just. Samuel Zulu.
6. Let your goodness be like the sun that doesn’t choose who to shine is light on. Samuel Zulu.
7. Only when Christ like kindness is reigning in your heart will you be able to be kind to the unkind. Samuel Zulu.
8. Let your heart be filled with good treasure of selfless love, goodness and kindness to all. Samuel Zulu.
9. It costs nothing to be good hearted to people but being evil hearted will cost your relationships with people. Samuel Zulu.
10. Have a nice heart to all because many are hurting out there and looking for you to heal them with your kindness. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you are only good hearted to saints, then your goodness is incomplete. Samuel Zulu.
12. It takes experiencing cruelty to fully appreciate the values of being good to others. Samuel Zulu.
13. Being good hearted doesn’t mean people take advantage of you. Samuel Zulu.
14. Be nice to all but be wise as a serpent for there are grievous wolves out there who want to take advantage of your goodness. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you have the heart of God in you, you will see no sense in being cruel to others. Samuel Zulu.
15. Goodhearted people don’t have room for grudges in their hearts. Samuel Zulu.
16. If you have a nice heart, being kind to others will come naturally. Samuel Zulu.
17. Out of a good heart cometh for good deeds, love and kindness to all. Samuel Zulu.
18. Let your heart shine like the sun with God’s goodness in you. Samuel Zulu.
19. Without empathy, there’d be no harmony in diversity. Jennifer Tindugan Adoviso.
20. Have a good heart. For good hearts lift up boundaries. Alexandra Vasiliu.
21. Good heart is the best religion; its light is the most powerful light. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
22. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Romans 12:9.
23. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13:2.
24. Use hospitality one to another without grudging. 1 Peter 4:9.
25. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8.
26. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things. Matthew 12:35a.
27. Any man who is good by heart is a great man. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
28. It is the mark of a supreme soul not know how to inflict pain on others. Amit Kalantri.
29. The true meaning of kindness reveals itself to us whenever we do a very kind act. Mwanandeke Kindembo.
30. Good heart leads to good work with the hands. Lailah Gifty Akita.
31. A good heart lives even after the death but a bad heart lives only before the death. Jagadeesh Kumar.
32. When you have a good heart, kindness becomes a responsibility you take up. Ufuoma Apoki.
33. May God give you the grace to do many good deeds. Lailah Gifty Akita.
34. Only people with Christ like hearts can be truly be good to all without ulterior motives. Samuel Zulu.
35. Only when your heart is imparted with God’s goodness can you be good to all unconditionally. Samuel Zulu.
36. May you be known by your good deeds not by how much you have in your bank account. Samuel Zulu.
37. Be rich with a heart of kindness and love and not just being rich with material stuff. Samuel Zulu.
38. A good heart is better than silver and gold by a long short. Samuel Zulu.
39. Money and material things cannot buy a good and kind heart. Samuel Zulu.
40. A kind heart is one of the most priceless treasures one can have. Samuel Zulu.
41. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ help you have a kind and selfless heart to all. Samuel Zulu.
42. Human goodness on its own is incomplete and selfish in nature. Only God’s goodness is complete and free of selfish motives. Samuel Zulu.
43. Be good to yourself and then doing so to others will be much easier. Samuel Zulu.
44. You can’t be good hearted to others if you not good to yourself in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
45. Let your loved ones be the first to testify how kind hearted you are before outsiders. Samuel Zulu.
46. Being nice to everyone but your loved ones is nothing but pure hypocrisy on your part. Samuel Zulu.
47. Let your goodness be the reason others have hope in humanity. Samuel Zulu.
48. Your kind heart can heal many broken heart out there. So, put it out there for all to see. Samuel Zulu.
49. A holy spirit is peace, a kind heart is love, and a calm mind is bliss. Santosh Kumar.
50. Don’t let the world change your kind heart, let your kind heart change the world. Debasish Mridha.
51. Kind heart, kind soul. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. Always be true to yourself and live your best life. John R. Miller.
53. There is no friend like a book; there is no beauty like a kind heart. Debasish Mridha.
54. Only from the heart can you touch the sky. Rumi.
55. Love is the bridge between you and everything. Rumi.
56. If I love myself, I love you. If I love you, I love myself. Rumi.
57. Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live. Rumi.
58. A great smile is a wonderful asset, but a good heart is pure gold. Dolly Parton.
59. A good heart is a beautiful home where you can always find peace. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
60. A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. Washington Irving.
61. Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold. Zelda Fitzgerald.
62. Together, people with good hearts and fine minds can move the world. William J. Clinton.
63. A good heart is the sun and the moon; or, rather, the sun and not the moon, for it shines bright and never changes. William Shakespeare.
Hope these 63 good heart quotes will inspire you to be kind and good hearted to all as the world has enough hate and evil people destroying it. Peace.
Sharing is caring.