Below is a list of 45 ghosting quotes and ghosted quotes to remind you of the importance of loving yourself first. We all have ghosted and been ghosted before which is part of life as not everything is meant to be in life as the 45 ghosting quotes will remind you. Enjoy.
45 Ghosted Quotes.
1. Ghosting is an essential part of life because not everyone is worth sharing your life within the end. Samuel Zulu.
2. When you are ghosted by someone, just remember that their part and chapter in your life has run its course that is why they must leave. Samuel Zulu.
3. We all ghost and have been ghosted before and it’s just how life is because what goes up must come down in the end. Samuel Zulu.
4. Sometimes, you need to ghost people who no longer help you fulfil God’s purpose for your life. Samuel Zulu.
5. Don’t ghost yourself by trying to force people who were only meant for a season in your life to be in your life for a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
6. You must understand that people are like leaves on a tree and when their time is due, they need to leave you ASAP. Samuel Zulu.
7. Remember, you are the vine of your own life and people in your life are like leaves on a tree that must be shade off from time to time when their time is long overdue. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s not your fault that someone left you when you least expected it. You will meet new and better people anyway. Samuel Zulu.
9. Even when everyone ghost you unexpectedly, at least don’t make the mistake of ghosting yourself. Samuel Zulu.
10. It’s only when you are ghosted is the importance of self-love and self-acceptance realized. Samuel Zulu.
11. It takes being ghosted to fully understand that some people are only allowed to be part of your history and not your future. Samuel Zulu.
12. It’s just a matter of fact that some people can’t be part of your future. Samuel Zulu.
13. It makes no sense to try to extend people who were only meant to be with you for a season into your lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
14. Like leaves, everyone has to leave you at some point in life when their part in your life is over. Samuel Zulu.
15. It’s hard to let go of being ghosted but it’s what you need sometimes to make you understand what never was to what will always be in your life. Samuel Zulu.
16. Of all the advantages that ghostwriting offers, one of the greatest must be the opportunity that you get to meet people of interest. Andrew Crofts.
17. Don’t walk away and cut people off cold turkey. It’s mean. If you cared at all, at any point, give them some type of closure. Sylvester McNutt.
18. Don’t be that mean. Just be open and be honest. Let them know and then go. Sylvester McNutt.
19. Thanks for reaching out, I’m not interested in going on another date but appreciate your conversation. Vienna Pharaon.
20. I have a lot going on in my life and right now and know I’m not able to prioritize a relationship. Vienna Pharaon.
21. The hardest part about being ghosted is the fact that you can’t deal with the ghost directly. You just never hear from them again and everything feels old and incomplete. Mallory Oberg.
22. Metaphors get under your skin by ghosting right past the logical mind. Jane Hirschfield.
23. When you get ghosted, be happy they are on a one-way ticket with no return address. Julie Spira.
24. At this point, it’s amusing the way someone will lead you on, pretend you are important then disappear as quickly as they have begun. Vera Valentine.
25. Gets ghosted. Me: thank you for the 15-day free trial. No credit card necessary. Ja Salazar.
26. It’s just a matter of fact that to some people, you are nothing but another trial product to experiment on. Samuel Zulu.
27. It’s only when the wrong people leave you will you realize that they were not meant for you in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
28. No matter how you try to keep people in your life, they will eventually leave you, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
29. You ghosting me made me realize that you were not meant to share my life journey with me. Samuel Zulu.
30. Ghosting shows you that there is a difference between what was supposed to and what was meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
31. Sometimes, you have to let go of people without closure especially if they are too toxic to associate with. Samuel Zulu.
32. You are not responsible for making people stay or leave you. If they want to leave, they will find a way no matter how hard you try to stop them. Samuel Zulu.
33. Other than the person you see in the mirror; everyone is just like a leaf that will eventually fall off from your life when the time is due. Samuel Zulu.
34. Being ghosted also shows you that most people are only interested in you but not committed to you. Samuel Zulu.
35. It now doesn’t bother me that you ditched me without warning as I now understand that you were meant to be in my past, not my future. Samuel Zulu.
36. Just because someone regards you as a priority doesn’t stop them from treating you as an afterthought tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
37. Sadly, not everyone will be willing to be with you through thick and thin and will bolt at the very first sign of trouble. Samuel Zulu.
38. The only person who will never leave you nor forsake you, no matter what is God and the person you see in the mirror. Samuel Zulu.
39. Ghosting is a reminder that you can’t trust people to be with you all the time especially when you need them most. Samuel Zulu.
40. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. Steve Maraboli.
41. Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for. Mandy Hale.
42. Dumpees must never, never call. There’s no exception to that rule. John Green.
43. The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs. Shannon L. Alder.
44. I still love him. And here’s the worst part. I want him back. Susane Colasanti.
45. Everybody’s in love when they’re eighteen. And everybody gets dumped. Susan Wiggs.
Hope these 45 ghosting quotes will finally help you understand that some people are meant to be in your past and not part of your blessed future. Take care.
Sharing is caring.