Below is a list of 45 genuine quotes and quotes about being genuine to remind you of the importance of being honest and true to yourself and others. We live in a word where everything is fake these days but let the 45 genuine quotes below help you stand out from the crowd and embrace your authentic self in a word trying to make you live a fake existence.
45 Quotes On Genuineness.
1. Being genuine costs nothing compared to being fake where you have to sacrifice your real identity. Samuel Zulu.
2. Genuine love is always accompanied by sacrifice, longsuffering, selflessness, and forgiveness. Samuel Zulu.
3. In a world trying to make you a fake person, being genuine to yourself is a great accomplishment. Samuel Zulu.
4. Where genuine stuff is, there will always be counterfeits trying to rip off genuine products. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you are not genuine to yourself, you won’t see any sense of being genuine to others, too. Samuel Zulu.
6. Real love for another person isn’t just about feelings or cheap romantic attraction to someone but it’s what you can sacrifice for the sake of that person. Samuel Zulu.
7. You will never see a real person wearing two faces as real people have nothing to hide from anyone. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
8. Even fakes may appear genuine to untrained eyes or a person who doesn’t know what to look for. Samuel Zulu.
9. To know what’s real and fake, you must first know the real thing. Otherwise, you will get ripped off easily without that knowledge. Samuel Zulu.
10. What is fake or genuine in your life over time will reveal itself to you on its own accord. Samuel Zulu.
11. Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less. Crystal Woods.
12. I was tired of pretending that I was someone else just to get along with people, just for the sake of having friendships. Kurt Cobain.
13. It was such an unexpected and genuine smile that if I only had a soul I’m sure I would have felt quite guilty. Jeff Lindsay.
14. Genuine equality means not treating everyone the same, but attending equally to everyone’s different needs. Terry Eagleton.
15. Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence.
16. To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. William Shakespeare.
17. You will know who truly loves you when you ask them to do an unconventional favor. Michael Bassey Johnson.
18. A part of me genuinely wanted to be the worst because I was so sick of everyone fighting to be the best. Criss Jami.
19. You cannot enjoy true love in a relationship if you don’t add honest flavors to it. You can genuinely maintain what you can sincerely entertain. Israelmore Ayivor.
20. No matter how kind you are, always expect a few imbeciles. Criss Jami, Healology.
21. Arrange your life in such a way that you don’t make choices based on fear of God, instead of love of God. Shannon L. Alder.
22. Want to help others? Be yourself. You’ll inspire others to muster the courage to be themselves as well. Kamand Kojouri.
23. Mind, word and act; all three must be filled with the belief that all is His play; that is the genuine path. Sathya Sai Baba.
24. We need a different conception of happiness, more enduring and more genuine, not dependent on external circumstances. Richard Davidson.
25. Tell the truth. You must do so. It’s up to them how they take in the information. Keep it real. J.R. Rim.
26. These days, there is a fine line between genuine and fake and only those with proper discernment will be able to see that line. Samuel Zulu.
27. All good and genuine people are honest with themselves and with others as well. Samuel Zulu.
28. If you fail to be real with yourself, then you are the worst failure in life. Samuel Zulu.
29. It takes a lot of unlearning the lies society has indoctrinated you with since childhood to start living truthfully. Samuel Zulu.
30. Whatever you do in life, let it be filled with genuineness and sincerity of heart. Samuel Zulu.
31. Genuine joy, happiness, and contentment in life are only found in the Lord Jesus Christ and not in things or other people. Samuel Zulu.
32. True enlightenment can only come by if you return to God as all these other avenues will just lead you astray to a dead end. Samuel Zulu.
33. No one has ever found genuine enlightenment of their souls outside Christ and those who try to do that are only chasing the wind. Samuel Zulu.
34. In the spiritual life only one thing produces genuine joy and that is obedience. Richard J. Foster.
35. When you project your authentic self, people will respond to and connect with it. Michelle Tillis Lederman.
36. Be cautious of every motive behind any action, because not every smile is genuine; sometimes it is just a grin. Gift Gugu Mona.
37. It’s something that I’ve always loved to do and it’s been such a genuine expression for me. Gina Carano.
38. Don’t say it if you’re not going to live it. And if you’re going to live it, you don’t have to say it anyway. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
39. A genuine person is the one who is first true to their own beliefs before the world. Somya Kedia.
40. I hate people doing an emotional striptease. It’s never genuine or they wouldn’t drag outsiders m. Evelyn Anthony.
41. Those who are acting, faking, or pretending. Are ruining it, for the real ones. De philosopher DJ Kyos.
42. Your friend, your enemy, your neutral all are equal. Genuine compassion is unbiased. Dalai Lama.
43. I fundamentally believe that people have a genuine desire to be positively engaged in the world around them. Chris Hughes.
44. Genuine dialogue, not rhetorical bomb-throwing, leads to progress. Mark Udall.
45. Christians are not perfect, and all of us do sin along the way. But genuine Christians hear His voice and follow Him. David Jeremiah.
I hope the 45 genuine quotes above will inspire you to be genuine to yourself and others as being fake doesn’t pay in the long run. Take care.
Sharing is caring.