Below is a list of 45 gaslighting quotes and quotes on gaslighting that will give you more insight in the minds of gaslighter so that you can protect yourself from their verbal abuse. May these 45 gaslighting quotes give you the wisdom you need to effectively handle gaslighters.
45 Quotes On Gaslighting And Gaslighters.
1. When it comes to gaslighting, no other group of people do it better than self-absorbed narcissists. Samuel Zulu.
2. If someone is gaslighting you, it’s a sign that they may have some hidden narcissistic traits in them. Samuel Zulu.
3. Gaslighters and all about self-justification, control and possessiveness towards their victims because they think they are the only ones who are always right. Samuel Zulu.
4. Don’t allow gaslighters make a false good name for themselves by making you look as if you are a terrible person. Samuel Zulu.
4. People who gaslight you just show you how deep rooted their insecurities are inside them. Samuel Zulu.
5. They will always try to make you think that you are overreacting when in fact it’s them wo are doing so. Samuel Zulu.
6. Narcopaths will never answer your question but will divert them or abruptly change the subject. Samuel Zulu.
7. Never allow anyone to manipulate you for their selfish gains at the expense of your self-worth. Samuel Zulu.
8. Actually, gaslighting is one of the worst forms of mind control that narcs use on their victims to control and own their reality. Samuel Zulu.
9. Gaslighters are never responsible for anything and you will never see them admitting their wrongs to you. Samuel Zulu.
10. Beware of those who don’t admit their mistakes to you as they may have some narcissistic personality traits in them waiting to implode. Samuel Zulu.
11. You can teach a narcissist to show up on time, but you can’t train them to listen once they get there. Dr. Ramani Durvasula.
12. Gaslighting is mind control to make victims doubt their reality. Tracy A. Malone.
13. The gaslighter avoids responsibility for their toxic behaviour by lying and denying and making you question facts, your memory and your feelings. Karen Salmansohn.
14. Lies don’t end relationships the truth does. Shannon L. Alder.
15. Remember, a fact is a fact, no matter how hard the liars amongst you might try hushing it up. Billy Childish.
16. If you didn’t exist, I wouldn’t exist. Everything I’ve done is because of you. D.J. MacHale.
17. Everyone loses their class when they travel through hell, but only a few will regain it if they remain humble and accept the part they played in their own misery. Shannon L. Alder.
18. You love someone. You don’t leave her to drown. And you don’t tell her she’s crazier than she already knows that she is. Caitlin R. Kiernan.
19. Andrew was right. We probably wouldn’t have any problems if I didn’t go out of my way to create them. Alicia Thompson.
20. There’s nothing you could do to me that hasn’t already been done. Life already broke my heart. Dannika Dark.
21. Gaslighting is confusing because they switch to intermittent concern. Tracy Malone.
22. What you end up regretting is not the things you did, but the things you didn’t do. Tracy A. Malone.
23. Remember that sometimes people come into your life so you can meet their friends. Tracy A Malone.
24. Narcissistic masks are dangerous because they have no flaws. The role was defined by your own imagination and carefully orchestrated to trap you. Tracy A. Malone.
25. Narcissists will do anything and everything to obtain attention, admiration and validation. Even sell their body for it. Nahla.
26. Don’t sink to the lever of gaslighter as there some of the most childish and immature people you will ever come across in your lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
27. All what gaslighters are all about is attention to themselves and will got to extra ordinary lengths to do just that verbally. Samuel Zulu.
28. Don’t let someone else’s insecurities and immaturity disturb your peace. Samuel Zulu.
29. Love and respect them but do so at a safe distance and don’t argue with them. Samuel Zulu.
30. Gaslighters always want to be right ion every argument and the best way to handle then is by simply ignoring them. Samuel Zulu.
31. Don’t let their gaslighting be the reason you are miserable and depressed foe the rest of your life. You can always leave them alone in peace. Samuel Zulu.
32. You can’t fight hate with hate because only love can overcome all kinds of hate. Don’t drop to their mediocre level. Samuel Zulu.
33. Gaslighting is very much prevalent to people who always want to be right all the time. Watch out for such personalities. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t let the negativity of some immature person affect your peace and happiness. Samuel Zulu.
35. Gaslighters are some of the most aggressive emotional manipulators and abusers you will ever meet in your lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
36. You need to depend on yourself to make yourself happy. Depending on others to make you happy will not end well. Tracy A. Malone.
37. Gaslighting is when you don’t remember things the same as they do. Tracy Malone.
38. Some scars don’t hurt. Some scars are numb. Some scars rid you of the capacity to feel anything ever again. Joyce Rachelle.
39. Are you attentive when your inner self-speaks to you? Patricia Dsouza.
40. All abuse is damaging and harmful, even if it took place once or infinite times. Patricia Dsouza.
41. If your coffee tastes bitter, it’s bitter. It’s not your tongue malfunctioning. Emma Xu.
42. Most of the time I pretended that everything was okay with me and all things were normal. Patricia Dsouza.
43. Gaslighting, brainwashing, cults, hostage situations, and totalitarian propaganda have a common basis. Linda Hatch.
44. Quitters always believe the lies the tell themselves because delusion is easier to live with than reality that they settled for and easier path. Shannon Alder.
45. I have a wish and a dream that the medical and scientific societies will apologize to their ME patients. Jose Montoya.
Hope these 45 gaslighting quotes will help you understand more what really goes on in the minds of narcissists and how to avoid their toxic drama in a healthy way. Peace.
Sharing is caring.