Below is a list of 63 frustration quotes and quotes about frustrations in life to remind you that frustrations are just part of life. Being frustrated in life is part of being human as we live in a fallen imperfect world where things won’t always go as planned due to circumstances beyond our control as the frustrations quotes below will show you. May these 63 frustration quotes help you handle your frustrations in life with a positive attitude and mindset.
63 Quotes About Frustrations.
1. Frustration and setbacks are just part of life and the way you handle them determines how far you will go in life. Samuel Zulu.
2. Some people are just there to frustrate your efforts to move forward. Ensure that you remove such people from your life if you want to progress. Samuel Zulu.
3. Life can get so frustrating especially if you don’t know what your true purpose in life is. Samuel Zulu.
4. Your frustrations and lack of progress thereof in life is someone else’s pleasure. Samuel Zulu.
5. For some people, your struggles and failure are their happiness. Samuel Zulu.
6. Expectations are a sure way of remaining frustrated for the rest of your life until you die. Samuel Zulu.
7. The best way of not getting frustrated in life when things don’t go your way is not attaching yourself to outcomes. Samuel Zulu.
8. With expectations come frustrations and disappointments. Samuel Zulu.
9. Sometimes, silence is the best way of dealing with frustrations in life. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who puts his trust in man must be prepared to have his heartbroken. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you don’t want disappointments in life, don’t expect anything from anyone. Samuel Zulu.
12. It’s he who expects much from others that end up disappointed the most. Samuel Zulu.
13. Disappointments are what you get when expectations don’t match your reality. Samuel Zulu.
14. Expect little and frustrations will be far from your life. Samuel Zulu.
15. Overcome your frustrations with the hope that knowing that this will all come to pass. Samuel Zulu.
16. I want to break something, or hit something, but I am afraid to move, so I start crying instead. Veronica Roth.
17. A life of frustration is inevitable for any coach whose main enjoyment is winning. Chuck Noll.
18. God is always trying to give blessings to us, but our minds are usually too full to receive them. Shannon L. Alder.
19. To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles. T. F Hodge.
20. Expectation is the mother of all frustration. Antonio Banderas.
21. Expectation feeds frustration. It is an unhealthy attachment to people, things and outcomes we wish we could control but don’t. Steve Maraboli.
22. How we decide to react to what is thrown at is what determines our level of happiness or frustration. Folorunsho Mejabi.
23. Never give a person a piece of your mind when all you really wanted to do was give them a piece of your heart. Shannon L. Alder.
24. Have we become so defensive that we cannot even tolerate a kind act? Kyra Gregory.
25. After 25 the only thing you’ll be precocious at is death. Patricia L. Steffy.
26. Frustration is the fuel that can lead to the development of an innovative and useful idea. Marley Dias.
27. Frustration is a sign that I am acting independently, the more you try your own way, the tighter the doors will stay closed. Joyce Meyer.
28. Change the way you think and you will change the way you feel. Charmaine Smith Ladd.
29. I’m afraid if I say what I am thinking, it will be too much too soon. Alex Rosa.
30. People will try to frustrate you in life. But you have to decide to stay determined. Lailah Gifty Akita.
31. The devil will try to frustrate God purpose for your life if you let him through evil people. Don’t let him do so. Samuel Zulu.
32. It’s just a matter of fact that there will always be people who will try to frustrate your progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
33. Some people are happy seeing you succeed in life but not succeeding better than them. Samuel Zulu.
34. Your setbacks in life must not be the reason you fail but the reason you resolve to succeed in life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Don’t let haters and naysayers be the reason you fail to pursue your dreams. Samuel Zulu.
36. Life becomes a lot less frustrating if you know what your purpose is. Samuel Zulu.
37. To him who knows not his purpose in life, frustrations and unhappiness are all that he will know. Samuel Zulu.
38. You will encounter setbacks on the road to success but don’t let them makes you give in. Samuel Zulu.
39. Without setbacks, success won’t be rewarding and fulfilling in the end. Samuel Zulu.
40. Don’t let your past failures and mistakes be the reason you are stuck in your past. Samuel Zulu.
41. People you least expected will let you down but that’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
42. People shall do you wrong dear including those you dearly love but that’s ok. Samuel Zulu.
43. You will let yourself down countless times before figuring yourself out. It’s ok. Samuel Zulu.
44. Life won’t go as you initially planned it. It’s ok. Samuel Zulu.
45. People you trusted the most will sometimes betray you and break your heart. It’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
Read also: 63 Disappointment Quotes To Comfort You.
46. Your plans will flop. It’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
47. You will screw yourself up. It’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
48. Life will be hard and unforgiving even if you do everything right. It’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
49. You will be hated for no apparent reason. It’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
50. People will be mean to you and hurt you for no reason. It’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
51. Most people will only love you for selfish reasons and thereafter dump you. It’s ok dear. Samuel Zulu.
52. He who’s impatient with life will find it frustrating. Samuel Zulu.
53. Impatience is the mother of all frustrations in life. Samuel Zulu.
54. He who’s patient with life will find life pleasing and rewarding and not frustrating. Samuel Zulu.
55. There are no regrets in life, only experiences. Every experience helps us to be what we can be. Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. Don’t allow your thoughts of frustration allow you to make decisions out of desperation. Dewayne Owens.
57. Frustration is an important directional arrow. It shows you where to go to move forward. And what to move away from. Julie Connor.
58. Better thinking out loud than suffocating from frustration. “The upper lip must never tremble.” Erik Pevernagie.
59. If life is nothing more than a journey to death, autumn makes sense but spring does not. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
60. To reduce your worry, you must assume that what you fear may happen is certainly going to happen. Seneca.
61. Frustration often steers you on the right path. Joyce Rachelle.
62. When you are pushed to the wall, you will act and do things you have never done before. Sunday Adelaja.
63. If you are frustrated with the elite of your society, do something about it. Sunday Adelaja.
Hope these 63 frustration quotes have given you a new outlook on how to effectively handle your life frustrations that comes your way. Peace.
Sharing is caring.