Below is a list of 45 friendship appreciation quotes and appreciation quotes for friends to help you not take the amazing friendship you have for granted. True friends are hard to come by that is why you must not take them for granted as the 45 friendship appreciation quotes will show.
45 Appreciation Quotes For Friends.
1. Real friends are rear. So, learn to appreciate and not to take for granted the good friend you have in your life. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you don’t appreciate the good friendships in your life, you will remember them when they are long gone. Samuel Zulu.
3. It’s only when you get ripped off or betrayed by a fake friend is the value of a true friend realized. Samuel Zulu.
4. It’s he who has been burned by fake friends that know the real value of a true friendship based on love and trust. Samuel Zulu.
5. Be a friend that inspires others to be a good and selfless friend. Samuel Zulu.
6. The only friendship worth your time is that between you and God as human ones fail at times. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Make memories with your besties if you have any that you will always live to remember. Samuel Zulu.
8. A small visit to someone when they need you the most is all you need to make that person not feel alone. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you can’t find true friends, at least learn to be friends with yourself and be thankful for that. Samuel Zulu.
10. Always have time to spend with people who had your back when you needed them most. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you aren’t friends with Jesus, you are mission out big time as it’s the only friendship that will never let you down and worth your time. Samuel Zulu.
12. Sadly, even if you show up for some people, it doesn’t mean they will return the same favour. Samuel Zulu.
13. That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart. Kristin Hannah.
14. Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less. Crystal Woods.
15. Let us be grateful for people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust.
16. A friend is the one who knows you as you are, understand where you have been, accept what you have become and still gently allows you to grow. William Shakespeare.
17. I may not be happy with you right now, but I still love you. Janet Gurtler.
18. You’ve always tried to pretend you don’t need anyone, Tash, but you do. We all do. So just let me be there for you. Sophie.
19. Walk together. Feel the heartbeats. Experience the presence. This is how to be thankful. Amit Ray.
20. Be grateful for the life of those who mass up challenges on the paths to your fulfilment. At least they taught you self-defence. Israelmore Ayivo.
21. To lose a worthless friend is worthy of a testimony. Michael Bassey Johnson.
22. Be thankful that you lost fake friends as they paved a way and space for real friends to come into your life to add value. Samuel Zulu.
23. Thank God for the precious and amazing friends He has blessed you within your life, as they are valuable jewels. Samuel Zulu.
24. Sadly, most friendships nowadays are simply too overrated to be worth thanking. Samuel Zulu.
25. Thank you for being the beacon of light during the darkest hours of my life and for that, I will always be grateful to you until I die. Samuel Zulu.
26. Thank you for being my best and faithful friend all these years and I can’t thank you enough. Samuel Zulu.
27. The fact that our presence makes me feel less alone, helps and reminds me that I am not alone and that someone has my back. Samuel Zulu.
28. Your presence when I needed you the most is the reason why I am here and I will forever be grateful for that. Samuel Zulu.
29. Thank you for being on my side even when I didn’t deserve it and may you be blessed all the days of thy life. Samuel Zulu.
30. Thank you for your warm hugs as they helped me feel less alone. Samuel Zulu.
31. The only type of friends you must never show appreciation to are fake friends. Samuel Zulu.
32. Thanks for your loyalty which is hard to find these days as there ar3e so many fake friends these days. Samuel Zulu.
33. If you have to thank fake friends, let it be that they have helped you know the difference between a fake friend from real ones. Samuel Zulu.
34. Even if you cannot fix all my problems but at least you showed you cared and then made all the difference. Samuel Zulu.
35. Till death do us part, you forever be my best friend and lover for being my shelter in my stormy days. Samuel Zulu.
36. Appreciate your significant other and don’t hurt them as there are the only people who know you better more than anyone else. Samuel Zulu.
37. Thank you! For sharing your childhood with me so I could experience all joys that were missing in mine. Ginny Toole.
38. You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you. Steve Maraboli.
39. You could’ve had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you. Anthony T. Hincks.
40. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. Albert Schweitzer.
41. Plant a good seed in people who have fertile hearts. When you are away, they’ll miss you. When you are coming again, they can’t wait. Israelmore Ayivor.
42. When the best friends come together, the shining spirit of solidarity replaces the brightest star, Sirius. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
43. Good friends, good books and the ability to sleep peacefully is good life. Nitya Prakash.
44. Thank you for being the person I can count on during uncertain times. Samuel Zulu.
45. Thank you for not betraying my trust and hope that will always be the case. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 45 friendship appreciation quotes will inspire you to be grateful for the amazing friends you have in your life and not to take them for granted by betraying their trust. Take care.
Sharing is caring.