Below is a list of 77 finding yourself quotes and quotes on finding yourself to help discover yourself. Self-discovery is the second most important thig that will ever happen in your life after birth as the 77 finding yourself quotes below are about to show you. Enjoy.
77 Quotes On Finding Yourself.
1. Finding yourself is the first step towards self-discovery. Samuel Zulu.
2. Once you know who you are, everything naturally falls in place for you. Samuel Zulu.
3. Unless you discover yourself, you will never truly live. Samuel Zulu.
4. Self-discovery is key to knowing yourself. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you don’t know who you are, others will tell you. Samuel Zulu.
6. Find yourself and success will follow you. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. If you don’t find yourself, you will be lost for good till you die. Samuel Zulu.
8. Once you find yourself, don’t dare lose yourself again. Samuel Zulu.
9. Life is about finding yourself and what you were meant to do. Samuel Zulu.
10. Sometimes, it takes losing yourself to discover the real you. Samuel Zulu.
11. Sadly, most people when they lose themselves, they don’t recover. Samuel Zulu.
12. You can’t marry the right person if you don’t even know you who you are. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who wants to marry right must first discover himself. Samuel Zulu.
14. Remember, just because you are wandering doesn’t mean you are lost. Samuel Zulu.
15. It takes to be in a self-discovery wilderness to find yourself. Samuel Zulu.
16. True enlightenment begins when you find yourself. Samuel Zulu.
17. You will never meet an enlightened soul that hasn’t discovered itself. Samuel Zulu.
18. Sometimes, a little help from God goers a long way in finding yourself. Samuel Zulu.
19. If you don’t find yourself, you will waste your life living it for someone else. Samuel Zulu.
20. You can’t talk ab out self-love if you don’t know yourself. Samuel Zulu.
21. Once you know yourself, you become free from dogma. Samuel Zulu.
22. People who fit don’t seek. The seekers are those that don’t fit. Shannon L. Alder.
23. Everything is music for the born musician. Romain Rolland.
24. When God takes out the trash, don’t go digging back through it. Trust Him. Amaka.
25. To find yourself, think for yourself. Socrates.
26. We find ourselves only by looking to what we’re not. Paul Auster.
27. If you don’t lose yourself, you are a lost case. Sadhguru.
28. Don’t be dead serious about your life. It’s just a play. Sadhguru.
29. Are you here to experience life or to think about it? Sadhguru.
30. If you resist change, you resist life. Sadhguru.
31. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. Aristotle.
32. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free. Ralph Ellison.
33. You’ll never be able to find yourself if you’re lost in someone else. Colleen Hoover.
34. The only journey is the one within. Rainer Maria Rilke.
35. Within you, you will find everything you need to be complete. Bryant McGill.
36. Go find yourself first so you can also find me. Rumi.
37. Your heart is the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths. Rumi.
38. Lo, for I to myself am unknown, now in God’s name what must I do? Rumi.
39. Your wound is the place where light enters. Rumi.
40. Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. Buddha.
41. The Way is not in the sky; the Way is in the heart. Buddha.
42. Purity or impurity depends on oneself, no one can purify another. Buddha.
43. The trouble is you think you have time. Buddha.
44. A paradox is a storm that rains on itself. Shannon L. Alder.
45. And because she did not shove this down my throat, this dawned on me. Anne Lamott.
46. Before knowing others, you must first know yourself. Samuel Zulu.
47. Finding yourself is what life is all about. Samuel Zulu.
48. Once you discover yourself, you will realize that you need not to be fake. Samuel Zulu.
49. It’s he who discovers himself that gets to live the life he desires. Samuel Zulu.
50. After birth finding yourself will be another vital thing you will ever do in life. Samuel Zulu.
51. Discovering yourself is the greatest of all success in this world. Samuel Zulu.
52. If you discover yourself, you need no other to approve of you. Samuel Zulu.
54. How you live authentically if you don’t know yourself? Not a chance. Samuel Zulu.
55. With self-discovery, come freedom and potential. Samuel Zulu.
56. Self-discovery opens you to new possibilities you never knew existed. Samuel Zulu.
57. Knowing yourself is the mother of all success. Samuel Zulu.
58. Finding yourself also means that the old you no longer define you. Samuel Zulu.
59. Others will define you if you know not who you are. Samuel Zulu.
60. Self-discovery is the mother of all spiritual and persona enlightenment. Samuel Zulu.
61. Find yourself now and you never have to worry about living a fake existence. Samuel Zulu.
62. You owe it to yourself to find what makes you tick. Samuel Zulu.
63. Knowing that you are different s the first step toward enlightenment. Samuel Zulu.
64. A girl who truly knows herself is a girl that everybody else wants to know. Mandy Hale.
65. You go and find who you really are, and don’t let anyone stop you. Diana Wynne Jones.
66. Find out who you are and then follow your heart. Kujtim Retkoceri.
67. Walk your own path and be yourself. Joanne Nussbaum.
68. It will not always be easy, but it will always be beautiful. Charlotte Eriksson.
69. I have loved and lost many a time, but along the way I have found myself. Lyrical Treasure.
70. A journey through nature is always a road to leads to self-discovery. Toni Sorenson.
71. The best part of traveling is finding yourself. Ken Poirot.
72. May you find what you are searching for in the right places. Lailah Gifty Akita.
73. Without adversity, we never find who we are. Lailah Gifty Akita.
74. Find your niche and occupy it. Lailah Gifty Akita.
75. We find ourselves in the arms of the Creator. Lailah Gifty Akita.
76. Dare to be different. Dare to accept yourself for who you are. Stephanie Lahart.
77. Sometimes your belief system is really your fears attached to rules. Shannon L. Alder.
Hope these 77 finding yourself quotes will finally help discover yourself as self-discovery is key to living a happy and fulfilling life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.