Below is a list of 60 finding peace quotes and quotes on finding peace to help you find the inner peace your soul desperately craves. We all want to experience real peace in our lives but that’s only possible if we know where to find it as the 60 finding peace quotes will show you. Enjoy.
60 Quotes On Finding Peace.
1. You can only find peace within you and not outside. Samuel Zulu.
2. Real inner peace comes from within and not outside in the world or in someone else. Samuel Zulu.
3. Real peace that satisfies the soul comes from Jesus and is found nowhere else. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you want to find real peace for your soul, make Jesus Lord and Master of your life. It’s that simple. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who tries to find and pursue peace in this world will find himself greatly mistaken. Samuel Zulu.
6. You will never find real peace that satisfies your soul if you seek it outside God. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. If you are at peace with yourself, nothing in this life will affect you. Samuel Zulu.
8. He who’s at peace with himself won’t find it hard to be at peace with others, too. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you are at peace with your soul, everything in your life will be calm and peaceful. Samuel Zulu.
10. This world will never know peace because it has rejected the Price of Peace whose Jesus. Samuel Zulu.
11. The only peace you will find in this world is fake peace because the devil runs this world. Samuel Zulu.
12. Once you find real inner peace that satisfies the soul, your heart will know it and stop searching. Samuel Zulu.
13. If you are truly at peace with yourself, no one outside can disturb your peace unless you let them. Samuel Zulu.
14. Once your soul finds real peace from above from the Prince of Peace, happiness and joy follow suit. Samuel Zulu.
15. Once you experience real inner peace from above that satisfies the soul, it’s impossible to be the same again. Samuel Zulu.
16. A truly peaceful person always wants to be at peace with everyone, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
17. If you are not at peace with yourself, you won’t see any sense of maintaining peace with others, too. Samuel Zulu.
18. You will never be truly happy in life if your soul isn’t at peace with itself. Samuel Zulu.
19. Nobody can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi.
20. The best kind of happiness is a habit you’re passionate about. Shannon L. Alder.
21. Most people are about as happy as their self-confidence will allow them to be. Shannon L. Alder.
22. God is the only one that won’t disappoint you. Everyone else is percentages of your peace. Shannon L. Alder.
23. Too much time is wasted fighting one self and life itself. Peace and fulfilment emerge the moment you embrace both. Rasheed Ogunlaru.
24. We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace. Elizabeth Gilbert.
25. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. John 14:27a.
26. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3.
27. For to be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:6.
28. Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28.
29. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1.
30. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalms 4:8.
31. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:33.
32. Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. 1 Peter 3:11.
33. Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16.
34. To find peace and rest for your soul is to find life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Once you are at peace with yourself, nothing external can disturb you. Samuel Zulu.
36. Unless your soul is at peace, you will never truly know what living in peace is all about. Samuel Zulu.
37. Real peace just like real happiness isn’t a feeling but a state of mind as feelings can always change according to circumstances. Samuel Zulu.
38. Feeling at peace and being at peace are two different things. Don’t confuse the two, please. Samuel Zulu.
39. Finding peace is all about being at peace with yourself and who you are as a person. Samuel Zulu.
40. You won’t find real peace if you don’t find yourself. Samuel Zulu.
41. It’s only when you are at peace with your Maker will life feel peaceful and enjoyable indeed. Samuel Zulu.
42. Once you find real peace, don’t sell it. Samuel Zulu.
43. A peaceful person is stable in all his ways both mentally and physically. Samuel Zulu.
44. Once your mind finds peace, it won’t go crazy on you when you least expect it to. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you find peace, be generous to share it with others so that they can benefit, too. Samuel Zulu.
46. There is no other happiness but peace. Thai Proverb.
47. Make peace with people; wage war with your sins. Russian Proverb.
48. He who loves peace minds his own business. Chinese Proverb.
49. When a king has good counsellors, his reign is peaceful. Ghanaian Proverb.
50. The tree of silence bears the fruits of peace. Arabian Proverb.
51. If peace reigns in the land, a nun can govern it. Tibetan Proverb.
52. Silence gives rise to peace and with peace comes security. African Proverb.
53. He who runs after good fortunes runs away from peace. African Proverb.
54. When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm. African Proverb.
55. It’s not necessary to blow out other people’s lantern to let yours shine. African Proverb.
56. The best bed that a man can sleep on is peace. African Proverb.
57. A man who never recognizes his mistakes will never know peace. African Proverb.
58. If our feet leave the earth we no longer live in peace. Sudanese Proverb.
59. Peace is costly but it is worth the expense. Kenyan Proverb.
60. Milk and honey have different colors, but they share the same house peacefully. African Proverb.
Hope these 60 finding peace quotes will help you find the real inner peace your soul earnestly craves. Take care.
Sharing is caring.