Below is a list of 63 finding love quotes and quotes on finding love to help you know if you you have found true love. We all want to experience true love but that only comes by being with the right person as the 63 finding love quotes below will show you.
63 Quotes On Finding Love.
1. You don’t find true love but true love is what finds you. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you have to chase for love, just know you are chasing fake love and not true love. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you put your life on hold trying to find love, you may just never find it and you will be left behind. Samuel Zulu.
4. The day I met you dear darling, I know I had found the true love I was looking and praying for. Samuel Zulu.
5. Once you find true love or rather true love finds you, your heart will know it without any reasonable doubt. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, you can’t force anyone to love you. If they truly love you, they will do so on their own accord. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Stop begging for love from people who have already made up their minds to never love you. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s not just about finding the one but it about finding the one willing to unconditionally love you as you are. Samuel Zulu.
9. When it comes to love, you will soon discover that most people are only interested in the idea of loving you but not the practicality of it. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who is vulnerable for love will soon find himself heart broken by fake lovers. Samuel Zulu.
11. Once desperation comes in trying to find true love, you open your heart to fake lovers who will just leave you heartbroken with heir lies. Samuel Zulu.
12. True love can only be experienced by selfless loving others the way Christ loved us. Samuel Zulu.
13. Knowing God is the first step of find true selfless love that healeth and nourishes the soul. Samuel Zulu.
14. It’s so funny that the world wants love but it’s rejecting the source and author or live, God at the same time. Samuel Zulu.
15. Forget about experiencing true love in this lifetime and beyond if you don’t want anything to do with God. Samuel Zulu.
16. True love is found once you realize that it only comes from above. Samuel Zulu.
17. No human being ca give you true love in their nature state due to the selfish nature we all have. Samuel Zulu.
18. It’s by knowing that you were first loved by the Lord is real love realized. Samuel Zulu.
19. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 1 John 4:7.
20. Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord. Proverbs 18: 22.
21. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Proverbs 5:18.
22. Let all your things be done with charity. 1 Corinthians 16:14.
23. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:14.
24. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love. Ephesians 4:2.
25. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8.
26. This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12.
27. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another. Romans 12:10.
28. Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8.
29. He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honor. Proverbs 21:21.
30. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7.
31. Love can only be found through the act of loving. Paulo Coelho.
32. One does not seek love,’ she told him, it should find you all on its own. Barbara Lieberman.
33. You can’t stay locked in your room and expect either you to find love or love to find you. Michael Bassey Johnson.
34. If you let go of self-centeredness, true love will naturally find you. Samuel Zulu.
35. One you find true love; you will gladly share it with all. Samuel Zulu.
36. Unless you experience true love, you will never know what love is all about. Samuel Zulu.
37. Once, you find true love, you become a love poet. Samuel Zulu.
38. Nothing is more blessed in this word than finding love with the right person. Samuel Zulu.
39. He who finds someone to love, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
40. Unless you have truly loves someone before unconditionally, love will always seem allusive to you. Samuel Zulu.
41. He who wants to find love must first choose love along with the responsibilities it brings. Samuel Zulu.
42. It’s so funny that most people want to find love but aren’t willing to bear the responsibilities that come with it. Samuel Zulu.
43. If love finds, you don’t be a jerk by shying away from the responsibilities true love expects you to fulfil. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you find love without responsibilities, just know it’s fake love you are dealing with. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you find a woman willing to give everything she has for you, don’t break her heart by making her an afterthought instead of your priority. Samuel Zulu.
46. A heart in love with beauty never grows old. Turkish Proverb.
47. Being loved is the best way of being useful. French Proverb.
48. Love and eggs are best when they are fresh. Russian Proverb.
49. Not all who make love make marriages. Russian Proverb.
50. It’s much easier to fall in love than to stay in love. African Proverb.
51. Love never gets lost. It’s only kept. African Proverb.
52. A happy man marries the girl he loves but a happier man loves the girl he marries. African Proverb.
53. Love, like rain, does not choose the grass on which it falls. South Africa. South African Proverb.
54. He who loves you loves you with your dirt. Ugandan Proverb.
55. A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together. African Proverb.
56. Where the heart loves, there the legs walk. African Proverb.
57. He who marries a real beauty is seeking trouble. Ghanaian Proverb.
58. Don’t ignore the love you do have in your life by focusing on the love you don’t. Mandy Hale.
59. Marrying the wrong person only denies you both a chance at your soul mate. Alessandra Torre.
60. Marry the person who makes you feel like you can face life together. Because that’s what it’s about. It’s about facing life together. C. JoyBell C.
61. As love leads the way, the steps will be made easy. David Scott.
62. Love does not cost a thing, but it is priceless. Stephen Richards.
63. Find someone who loves you enough to forgive you for all of your mistakes. Debasish Mridha.
Hope these 63 finding love quotes will help you find the love you deserve as well as bearing the responsibilities that come with it. Take care.
Sharing is caring.