Below is a list of 63 finding happiness quotes and quotes on finding happiness to remind you that all the happiness you seek in life is already within you. We all want to be live happy lives but that’s only possible if we stop looking for happiness in the wrong places where it can’t be found as the 63 finding happiness quotes below will reveal.
63 Quotes On Finding Happiness.
1. To find real happiness, you have to start looking within you and not outside or in another person. Samuel Zulu.
2. Once you realize that real happiness comes from within you, then you have found real happiness. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you find your purpose, you don’t have to look for happiness. Rather, it will come looking for you. Samuel Zulu.
4. To find real happiness, you must first find your true purpose in life. Samuel Zulu.
5. Dear, forget about experiencing real happiness in this lifetime if you don’t find your purpose. Samuel Zulu.
6. Finding real happiness first start by finding yourself. Samuel Zulu.
7. To be happy in this life, you must first learn to love yourself accept who you are. Samuel Zulu.
8. Once you understand joy is in the little things, happiness will come to you organically. Samuel Zulu.
9. Contentment and gratitude are the secret sauces of experiencing real happiness in this life. Samuel Zulu.
10. If God is the source of all your joy, you won’t ever have to find joy outside of you. Samuel Zulu.
11. Once you know that real joy is within you and not outside, you will start radiating joy like the sun that needs nothing external to shine. Samuel Zulu.
12. If your joy is in Jesus, you will glow with joy like the sun needing nothing outside to make you joyful. Samuel Zulu.
13. Once you understand happiness is your sole responsibility, is the day you find real happiness. Samuel Zulu.
14. You have the sun of joy inside you. Let it shine. Samuel Zulu.
15. If the sun relied on other star like the moon to shine, it won’t shine as bright as it does. Samuel Zulu.
16. Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth. Shannon L. Alder.
17. Instead of pursuing happiness, pursue God, and happiness will find you, deep in your soul. Leila Grandemange.
18. Happiness is not some ‘thing’ to be pursued it is a way of being born from appreciating. Rasheed Ogunlaru.
19. She remembered who she was and the game changed. Lalah Deliah.
20. Find joy in discovering what makes your soul happy. Aly Aubrey.
21. The best kind of happiness is a habit you’re passionate about. Shannon L. Alder.
22. I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. Ecclesiastes 3:12.
23. He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he. Proverbs 16:20.
24. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalms 37:4.
25. Rejoice in the Lord always: and again, I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4.
26. Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. Proverbs 3:13.
27. Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God. Psalms 146:5.
28. The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish. Proverbs 10:28.
29. O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34:8.
30. Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord. Psalms 144:15.
31. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24.
32. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Psalms 68:3.
33. Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31.
34. Happy is he who delight and joy is in the Lord for he will radiate joy from within like the sun. Samuel Zulu.
35. Forget about finding real happiness if you are living your life to please others or society. Samuel Zulu.
36. One you learn to be content with whatever you have, no matter how little, happiness will come looking for you. Samuel Zulu.
37. Without godliness with contentment in everything, finding real joy in life becomes a pipe dream. Samuel Zulu.
38. You can’t talk about true happiness without addressing the contentment issue first. Samuel Zulu.
39. Why search for happiness when it’s already within you? It makes no sense. Samuel Zulu.
40. It’s in the little things is where real natural joy is found. Samuel Zulu.
41. Happy is he who finds contentment in the Lord. For that person won’t have to seek joy elsewhere. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who seek for happiness outside himself won’t ever know what real happiness is in his lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
43. Sadly, most people have now taken the selfish route to find this so called happiness that seem to elude them. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you want real happiness to come to you, be selfless and care about other people’s happiness, too. Samuel Zulu.
45. Once you find real happiness that is within you, everything changes for the better in your life. Samuel Zulu.
46. No one is unhappier than the one who believes in happiness. German Proverb.
47. Happiness rarely keeps company with an empty stomach. Japanese Proverb.
48. While we pursue happiness, we flee from contentment. Hasidic Proverb.
49. Whoever does not respect confidence will never find happiness in their path. Traditional Proverb.
50. True happiness consists in making others happy. Hindu Proverb.
51. God is a father; happiness is a stepfather. Yiddish Proverb.
52. Happiness is not a horse; you cannot harness it. Russian Proverb.
53. Better an ounce of happiness than a pound of gold. Yiddish Proverb.
54. The happiness in your pocket, don’t spend it all. Chinese Proverb.
55. Happiness often sneaks through your door when you left the door open. African Proverb.
56. A stolen object does not fill one’s heart with joy. African Proverb.
57. If you get rich, be in a dark corner when you jump for joy. African Proverb.
58. Happiness is like a perfume; you cannot pour it all on others without allowing a few drops to fall on yourself. African Proverb.
59. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. Tony DeLiso.
60. Happiness is not a goal. It’s a by-product of a life well lived. Eleanor Roosevelt.
61. Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you. Karl Lagerfeld.
62. If only we’d stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time. Edith Wharton.
63. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. Oprah Winfrey.
Hope these 63 finding happiness quotes will finally help you find the real happiness you have been searching for all your life which is already within you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.