Below is a list of 54 feeling alone quotes and quotes about feeling alone to help you tame the loneliness itch you feel inside your heart so that you can start enjoying your own company as the 54 feeling alone quotes and feeling lonely quotes below will show you. Enjoy.
54 Quotes About Feeling Alone.
1. Being with the wrong person can be the loneliest thing in this world. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you are feeling alone and disconnected from being with someone, it’s a clear sign that you are not with the right person for you. Samuel Zulu.
3. Sometimes, you just have to be alone to figure things out and to clear your head. Samuel Zulu.
4. Not knowing your true purpose in life and where you belong can be the loneliest thing in this world. Samuel Zulu.
5. Feeling alone becomes even lonelier if you don’t enjoy your own company. Samuel Zulu.
6. Being around people who don’t understand you is worse than being on your own. Samuel Zulu.
7. Sometimes, it’s very lonely to be in your own head especially if your mind is driving you insane. Samuel Zulu.
8. You will never feel lonely if you spend quality time with yourself doing something productive. Samuel Zulu.
9. Whenever you are alone, read books that will help you grow and become productive in life to avoid the feeling of idleness. Samuel Zulu.
10. The moment you get discommended from who you are, that’s where loneliness begins. Samuel Zulu.
11. You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone. Amit Ray.
12. It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us. Jackson Pearce.
13. We have all known the long loneliness and we have learned that the only solution is love and that love comes with community. Dorothy Day.
14. What is the difference between being alone with another and being alone by one’s self? Henrik Ibsen.
15. Some might say that suicide is for cowards. I dare them to hold a razor to their wrists and say it as they slice into their own flesh. Aubrey Dark.
16. the idea of being invisibly alone in a crowd of strangers is so tempting for a number of introverts or maybe for loneliness? Jennifer William.
17. God desires that man should be. God does not wish to be alone. The meaning of existence is the conquest of loneliness, the acquisition of kinship and nearness. Nikolai A. Berdyaev.
18. You’re not discontent for wanting to be in a relationship, you’re just human. Cole Ryan.
19. Don’t let loneliness be the reason you end up being with the wrong life partner. Samuel Zulu.
20. In hastiness to cure loneliness is how most people get sent to their early graves all because they chose the wrong mate to spend the rest of their life with. Samuel Zulu.
21. Yes, God understands your loneliness but be patient and He will send you a suitable life partner who will bring nothing but smiles to your face till death. Samuel Zulu.
22. We all want to share our lives with someone special that is why God’s guidance is crucial if you want to choose the right mate to share your life with. Samuel Zulu.
23. Being alone feels lonely at times, but it’s even lonelier if you are with the person you don’t recognize anymore. Samuel Zulu.
24. Don’t let your erections be the reason you are sent to your early grave because you chose the wrong woman to share your life with. Samuel Zulu.
25. Don’t let the desire of wanting to have a baby be the reason you settle for a relationship less than you deserve. Samuel Zulu.
26. Why feel alone when in fact you will leave this world alone just as you came. Samuel Zulu.
27. Feeling alone sometimes is necessary as it tells us that something important is missing in our lives. Samuel Zulu.
28. Alone man enters the world; alone he must launch forth upon eternity. Charlotte Elizabeth Tonna.
29. The loneliest thing in the world is lying awake beside someone asleep. Rebecca Makkai.
30. People say how do you live alone? My response, I have time for myself not for loneliness. Ankit Pandey.
31. The palace leads to fame, the market to fortune, and loneliness to wisdom. Chinese Proverb.
32. The lonely person is at home everywhere. Russian Proverb.
33. In a choice between bad company and loneliness, the second is preferable. Spanish Proverb.
34. In cities no one is quiet but many are lonely; in the country, people are quiet but few are lonely. Geoffrey F. Fisher.
35. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty. Mother Teresa.
36. When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone. Tennessee Williams.
37. She thirsted for love but found only a mirage. Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in. John Mark Green.
38. But also I have plenty of people around me to talk to, and no one to be honest with. Helen Oyeyemi.
39. Each time I reach outside my skin/I just get lonesome for what’s within. Fred Chappell.
40. Loneliness doesn’t just come from being alone but also being around people who don’t resonate with you. Samuel Zulu.
41. You can have so many people in your life, yet feel so alone and misunderstood. Samuel Zulu.
42. Adam was alone, yet didn’t feel lonely at all because God was all he needed in his life to feel whole before he fell. Samuel Zulu.
43. If you marry out of necessity rather than out of love, you will feel lonelier in that marriage than you were single. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who marries for status rather than love and companionship will be the loneliest person in the world though he is married. Samuel Zulu.
45. Loneliness doesn’t come from lack of company but from lack of connection either with yourself or another. Samuel Zulu.
46. A lion will still fell alone though it is in the company of hundreds of sheep. Samuel Zulu.
47. Associating yourself with the wrong people will never kill your loneliness itch emanating from your soul rather will amplify it. Samuel Zulu.
48. It’s only by having a genuine personal relationship with God through Christ that can truly cure our longing for companionship. Samuel Zulu.
49. What good were special talents when there was no one to share them with? Dave Cullen.
50. A lot of people travel because they are unhappy, but travelling does not necessarily make one happier. Sometimes it exacerbates the unhappiness, the loneliness. Vann Chow.
51. Create your own path. Don’t blindly follow the masses because most of the time the “M” is silent. Abhishek Shukla.
52. Loneliness is no respecter of persons. It invades the palace as well as the hut. Billy Graham.
53. God didn’t make Adam and Eve because He was lonely or because He needed someone to love Him in return. Billy Graham.
54. With Christ as your Saviour and constant Companion, you, although alone, need never be lonely. Billy Graham.
Hope these 54 feeling alone quotes will help you cure the itching loneliness emanating from deep down your soul by learning to enjoy your own company. Take care.
Sharing is caring.