Below is a list of 54 fake smiles quotes and fake smiling quotes to remind you that not all smiles are to be believed. Remember, the devil too smiles but that doesn’t mean he has good intentions for your life as the 54 fake smiles quotes below will show you. Enjoy.
54 Fake Smiling Quotes.
1. Yes, you can put on a fake smile outside to show that you are a happy person while you are still hurting inside. Samuel Zulu.
2. Smiles can be faked just as a crocodile can shed fake tears but you can’t fake your emotions or true feelings. Samuel Zulu.
3. The devil can put on the greatest smile you have ever seen but that doesn’t mean he’s happy for you on the inside. Samuel Zulu.
4. Just because your mouth is showing smiles doesn’t necessarily mean your heart is smiling too. Samuel Zulu.
5. You are too focused on trying to show yourself happy to the world but your heart is hurting and sad inside. Samuel Zulu.
6. It doesn’t matter if others think you are a happy person outside while your heart is miserable on the inside. Samuel Zulu.
7. You are smiling outside but the question is your heart agreeing with your exterior smile? Samuel Zulu.
8. Just because a crocodile is shedding tears doesn’t mean it’s showing real sympathy for you. Samuel Zulu.
9. Just because someone is showing you white teeth doesn’t mean they have good intentions for you. Samuel Zulu.
10. Fake smiles are the best camouflage one can use to hide the monster inside. Samuel Zulu.
11. The best way to hide your pain inside is pretending there is none by putting on a lovely fake smile on the outside. Samuel Zulu.
12. The devil will always give you fake smiles to deceive you into thinking that you are with an angel. Samuel Zulu.
13. Not all smiles are true indicators of a genuinely happy person. Samuel Zulu.
14. If your heart is miserable, the fake smiles you put on to the outside world are meaningless. Samuel Zulu.
15. Just because a fox is smiling at you doesn’t stop it from making it think you are your favourite dinner. Samuel Zulu.
16. The word “friend” is a label anyone can try on. You decide who is best suited to wear it. Carlos Wallace.
17. Fake love is to money what fire is to hay, there only remain ash when it is over. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
18. People don’t fake depression. They fake being okay. Be Kind. Abhysheq Shukla.
19. The smiles of the unhappiest are often the widest. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
20. Only fake happiness comes with the compulsion to flaunt it. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
21. We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be. Patrick Rothfuss.
22. Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
23. Pretending to feel something you don’t can often lead you to the real thing, in some form. Stacey Kade.
24. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? Jess C. Scott.
25. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back. Michael Bassey Johnson.
26. You see how fake it all is. It’s not even hard enough to be made out of plastic. It’s a paper town. John Green.
27. A company of wolves is better than a company of wolves in sheep’s clothing. Anthony Liccione.
28. The best way to easily identify a counterfeit currency is to have full exposure to the original currency. Israelmore Ayivor.
29. When you succeed, everyone wants to be part of it; but when you fail everyone seems an outsider. M.F. Moonzajer.
30. One fake friend can do more harm than 10 enemies. Be smart choosing your friends. Ziad K. Abdelnour.
31. You can fool the crowd and everyone around you but that won’t take away your inner pain. Samuel Zulu.
32. You can’t hide depression with fake plastic smiles on the outside as depression will always have a way of manifesting itself in mysterious ways. Samuel Zulu.
33. Not all smiles are what they appear to be on the outside as some conceal a hidden monster. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t ever believe fake smiles from the devil as she is up to no good and just want to destroy your soul in the end. Samuel Zulu.
35. He who believes every smile will soon find himself shouting for his life in the mouth of a lion. Samuel Zulu.
36. Fake friends may smile at you but that doesn’t mean they regard you as a friend in their heart. Samuel Zulu.
37. You may be smiling outside while your heart is busy shedding tears of hurt and despair inside. Samuel Zulu.
38. It makes no sense to show white teeth to all when your heart is busy shedding tears bidding you attend to its wounds. Samuel Zulu.
39. Better a frown from the real enemy you know than a wide fake smile from a fake friend. Samuel Zulu.
40. Fake smiles are the perfect cover for concealing a hurting soul. Samuel Zulu.
41. Fools believe every smile they see while the wise scrutinize every smile they see as they know even the devil smiles, too. Samuel Zulu.
42. Even fools are considered wise if they choose when and when not to smile. Samuel Zulu.
43. They may smile with you but the question is: are they heart with you and smiling with you also? Samuel Zulu.
44. Just because they are smiling at you on the outside doesn’t mean they have your best interests at heart. Samuel Zulu.
45. Only fool smiles anyhow when uncalled for to things that aren’t worth smiling for. Samuel Zulu.
46. The teeth are smiling. What about the heart? African Proverb.
47. The skin of a leopard is beautiful but not the heart. African Proverb.
48. A friend who fawns is better than an enemy who smiles. African Proverb.
49. The tooth is a fool because it smiles to whom it even dislikes. African Proverb.
50. A man who smiles when he’s been robbed has stolen something from the thief. African Proverb.
51. A bottle that believes it’s cracked to smile will end up on the dustbin. African Proverb.
52. Never rely on the glory of the morning nor the smiles of your mother-in-law. Japanese Proverb.
53. When the host smiles most blandly he has an eye on the guest’s purse. Danish Proverb.
54. All are not your friends who smile at you. Hungarian Proverb.
Hope these 54 fake smiles quotes will help you understand that not all smiles are to be believed as some smiles hide a monster in the closet that is why not all smiles can be believed. Peace.
Sharing is caring.