Below is a list of 84 experience quotes and quotes about experiences in life to remind you what life is all about. Life is all about experiences. If you aren’t collecting any, you are not living at all. May these 84 experience quotes inspire you to collect memorable life experiences.
84 Quotes About Experiences.
1. True love is an experience and not a feeling. Samuel Zulu.
2. Individual life experiences are what ultimately shape us. Samuel Zulu.
3. Experience and observation are all you need to live right. Samuel Zulu.
4. There is no greater teacher than your own life experiences. Samuel Zulu.
5. The only real thing in is world you can rely on is your direct experience. Samuel Zulu.
5. It’s he who has never been burnt by fire that sees no need of respecting it. Samuel Zulu.
6. Like a burnt child, experiences make us wise. Samuel Zulu.
7. Some things are only believable when you experience them first-hand yourself. Samuel Zulu.
8. Opinions can lie but not your own individual life experiences. Samuel Zulu.
9. Small bad experiences are necessary to help us avoid making tragic mistakes. Samuel Zulu.
10. Our own experiences are the lenses through which we see the world. Samuel Zulu.
11. We all have different life experiences. Hence, different perspectives on life. Samuel Zulu.
12. It’s he who has been bitten by a snake that fears it even from a few feet away. Samuel Zulu.
13. My experiences will never be yours that is why we see things differently. Samuel Zulu.
14. Our diverse life experiences are what make each of us unique. Samuel Zulu.
15. You can’t copy and paste experience. It’s unique to each of us. Samuel Zulu.
16. He who has escaped the jaws of a crocodile fear the river. Samuel Zulu.
17. Ditch bad experiences but don’t forget the lessons they have taught you. Samuel Zulu.
18. Life is all about experiences and if you don’t have that, you aren’t living at all. Samuel Zulu.
19. Somethings need real-life experiences to fully understand them. Samuel Zulu.
20. God isn’t real to only those who haven’t experienced Him personally. Samuel Zulu.
21. Salvation is an experience that produces a change of heart and not a feeling. Samuel Zulu.
22. Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful, if it’s bad, it’s experience. Victoria Holt.
23. Throw away the bad experience but save the lesson. Frank Sonnenberg.
24. Turn your wounds into wisdom. Oprah Winfrey.
25. Nothing ever becomes real until it is experienced. John Keats.
26. Strange how something good can come from something horrible. Jennifer L. Armentrou.
27. In my limited realm of experience, beginnings led to endings. Ellen Hopkins.
28. Time is money, but money isn’t time. Rosen Topuzov.
29. The years teach us much, which the days never knew. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
30. Experience is the teacher of all things. Julius Caesar.
31. The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein.
32. Focus on what’s ahead. Use what is behind. Donita K. Paul.
33. Experiences is just paying attention as time passes. Erin McKean.
34. Regret for not learning; not for the mistakes, you did. Garbyal.
35. Experience, travel. These are education in themselves. Euripides.
36. A bitter experience makes us a better person. Saru Singhal.
37. Experience cannot be improvised. Natalia Lizardo.
38. Every lord was a servant and every servant will be a lord. Michael Bassey Johnson.
39. Every end should be followed by a great new beginning. Aditia Rinaldi.
40. My attention determines the depth and quality of my experience. Karen Kingston.
41. We define love the way we experienced it. M.F. Moonzajer.
42. Great experiences are built on a foundation of bad experiences. Tim Fargo.
43. You are not the same as yesterday you were. Behnam Rajabpoor.
44. Who are we to tell anyone what they can or can’t Do? Behnam Rajabpoor.
45. Memories make you sentimental, experiences make you smart. Amit Kalantri.
46. With experience, comes wisdom. Samuel Zulu.
47. Experience always trumps knowledge, any day, anytime. Samuel Zulu.
48. Nothing is nothing life is real unless you experience it yourself. Samuel Zulu.
49. Experiences, sadly has no exceptions or substitutes to it. Samuel Zulu.
50. True love can only be fully understood when fully experienced. Samuel Zulu.
51. Fake love is all about feelings while true love is what you experience. Samuel Zulu.
52. A child becomes wise only through his own life experiences. Samuel Zulu.
53. We become wise by our own life experiences and the things we go through. Samuel Zulu.
54. Life-changing experiences stay with you in your heart forever. Samuel Zulu.
55. If you don’t have life-changing experiences yet, you haven’t yet started living. Samuel Zulu.
56. Life was meant to be enjoyed and experienced fully. So, enjoy. Samuel Zulu.
57. If life isn’t about experiences, then what makes your life worth living? Samuel Zulu.
58. No experiences, no life you will proudly look back on one day. Samuel Zulu.
59. Your life is a sum total of all your experiences experienced in your lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
60. Even fools are considered wise if they learn from their experiences. Samuel Zulu.
61. Unable to learn from your experiences is where foolishness begins. Samuel Zulu.
62. Learn from your past mistakes but don’t let them define you. Samuel Zulu.
63. To the wise one bad experience is more than enough to learn from. Samuel Zulu.
64. You cannot create experience. You must undergo it. Albert Camus.
65. I am part of all that I have met. Alfred Lord Tennyson.
66. Rule your mind or it will rule you. Buddha.
67. Winning isn’t everything, but losing isn’t anything. Charles M. Schulz.
68. Quotations express your life experience. Jay Doll.
69. Happiness grows best in the soil of contentment. Tim Fargo.
70. There’s no substitute for experience. English Proverb.
71. Experience is the mother of knowledge. English Proverb.
72. Experience is the teacher of jesters and the intelligence of the wise. German Proverb.
73. We start as fools but learn through experience. African Proverb.
74. Proverbs are the daughters of experience. African Proverb.
75. The eye never forgets what the heart has seen. African Proverb.
76. Silence is the best answer to the unwise. African Proverb.
77. No matter how blunt the knife may be, it should never be given to a fool. African Proverb.
78. To deceive a diplomat speak the truth, he has no experience with it. Greek Proverb.
79. Don’t just take love, experience it. Iranian Proverb.
80. Experience costs blood. Yiddish Proverb.
81. The tongue of experience utters the most truth. Arabian Proverb.
82. Ask the experienced rather than the learned. Arab Proverb.
83. He who has got experience can milk a running cow. African Proverb.
84. The dying cannot leave their wisdom or experience to their heirs. Italian Proverb.
Hope these 84 experience quotes and experiences quotes will inspire you to collect life experiences that will forever be in your heart till you die. Peace.
Sharing is caring.